Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ladies Are Like Cars. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Like Cars. (1261 Views)

Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Like Cars. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2014
The female specie is always a source of wonder and a joy to behold. Understanding them will always give you an edge when it comes to building a fruitful and lasting relationship with them.

The secret to understanding women lies deep down on how you know and understand cars. Just like women, vehicles come in all shapes and sizes. We have the big, the bold, the pretty, the not too fancy and even the small fries.

Some women are simply gorgeous, when you see them for the first time, you feel like taking them home to mama. Their skins, lips, shapes etc are simply gorgeous just like a Ferrari, but take a look under the 'hood' and you would find a head without a brain just like this nice looking vehicle:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-I8cGAPm7-BE/Uz3R-q5i_RI/AAAAAAAAAQE/7vUj9GIUCBU/s1600/car+with+no+engine.jpg[/img]

If you are the type of man who pay little attention to the content of one's head, then such women are for you.

Some other category of women are just everything a man would wish for. They are smart, pretty, classy, a crowd puller and make you look good wherever you go but one snag is that they leave a big whole in your pocket just like this beautiful bugatti_veyron:

If you are the type of man who always look at the economies of getting involved in a relationship but you still want to get the most out of any relationship. You want a woman who is smart, help you save money and also reliable then may be a lady that is like a Mitsubishi Mirage may just be for you:

The list goes on...

Whatever woman you decide to settle for just note that the key to making a wonderful choice lies in your preference for vehicles.
Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by vizkiz: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2014
i don't get it... undecidedare we talking about cars or romance bros, na car you market to us
Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2014
vizkiz:
i don't get it... undecidedare we talking about cars or romance bros, na car you market to us

Not too difficult to understand.

Apply your thoughts.
Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by vizkiz: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2014
striktlymi:

Apply your thoughts.

thinking...i still don't get it undecided
Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by 100Cents: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2014
The more ladies I meet, the later becomes costlier than the previous..

Why ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
striktlymi:

Apply your thoughts.

Ur face looks familiar where did u had ur tertiary institution?
Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
cutemii:

Ur face looks familiar where did u had ur tertiary institution?

That would be Uniben.
Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
striktlymi:

That would be Uniben.

Okay...I don't know u then.

Enjoy!
Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
What of the servicing part? Disappointed.
Re: Ladies Are Like Cars. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
What about the ferrari, pickup truck and station wagon?

Btw, which of these is the fastest?
I heard the faster they are, the more dangerous and expensive they are

(1) (Reply)

She Is Hiv Positive And Still Wants Things Normal Even Sex / Should I Deflower Her? / 10 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.