Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Should I Deflower Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Deflower Her? (1283 Views)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! / Should I Deflower Her? / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Deflower Her? by samtin(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders, i love my girlfriend wholeheartedly. she is still a virgin though. i am now a graduate but we have been dating for the past 2years. its now time to leave the campus environment and she is some1 i met here where i schooled. i pray to put a ring on her finger someday but the fact of not sleeping with her keeps bothering me. i want loyalty and stability now because i have lacked such in my previous relationship where i dated a girl for 3solid years without sex. we ended up breaking and i had loved her so much. My new phobia now is that i wish to my marry my current girlfriend but i keep getting this feeling of 'i want loyalty now than ever'. please i need your candid advice guys. may be i have been wrong not asking of sex and that is why they dont stay?
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Eberex(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
What you really want is to prevent you thinking she would end up breaking your heart, either by ditching you or sleeping with some other guy. In any case you feel you have to make love to her so that in the event any of these happens you would tell yourself ''well i slept with her; no loss''
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Tallesty1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
So you will deflower her if I tell you to?

1 Like

Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Missmossy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmm i think its all a matter of choice for you both. Just make a decision that you won't regret.

1 Like

Re: Should I Deflower Her? by aristocrazzy: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
So u date girl for 3yrs no sex,date anoda for 2yrs still no sex . I got one question : are you gay?
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bleep her
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by izsmike: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
all this guys sef,,, me and u knw u dnt need our advice wat u feel like doing is still wat u r going to do. [size=68pt]be careful sha[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Deflower Her? by semasir: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Haba....must every relationship be sex related?
aristocrazzy:
So u date girl for 3yrs no sex,date anoda for 2yrs still no sex . I got one question : are you gay?
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by jnrprof(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Please answer these questions:

what's the correlation between sex and loyalty?
When dating your previous gf, did you look for sex outside or you were 100% celibate?
What's your gf's reason for not having sex? (religious/morals)
Right now, are you trying to use loyalty as your excuse to have sex?

samtin:
Hello fellow nairalanders, i love my girlfriend wholeheartedly. she is still a virgin though. i am now a graduate but we have been dating for the past 2years. its now time to leave the campus environment and she is some1 i met here where i schooled. i pray to put a ring on her finger someday but the fact of not sleeping with her keeps bothering me. i want loyalty and stability now because i have lacked such in my previous relationship where i dated a girl for 3solid years without sex. we ended up breaking and i had loved her so much. My new phobia now is that i wish to my marry my current girlfriend but i keep getting this feeling of 'i want loyalty now than ever'. please i need your candid advice guys. may be i have been wrong not asking of sex and that is why they dont stay?
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
If you ask me na who I go ask........
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by adepiero: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ask Tosyne2much, he'll have a suitable answer for you grin

#TeamTosyne2much cares... wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Deflower Her? by TeemartP(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sometime most of those girls act based on morale passed on to them and what they've been taught and brought up to believe, dnt blame her, she could be keeping it for good personal reasons.
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by faithugo64(f): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
op deflowering her does not guarantee that she would stay!!
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by amakufrancis(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
samtin:
many topics on romance section, cant understnd des. Are we in the season of Disflowering girls?

Op no, bring her come warri lemme help you out. You go stand beside me dy look us like person when dy learn aw to barb hair.
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Adepiero I sight you jhoooor,

OP, I just want you to know that, since a woman can forsake the husband she has 3kids for, then what the hell is virginity to tie a lady down ?

So you think being the one to punch her hymen will make you have full possession of her ? Far from it bro

*** well I wouldn't really blame you sha cos the way our ladies handle men these days warrant you to take her to the bed otherwise _____ ***
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
No,dont deflower her.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! / Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message / *********************************

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.