Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] (168193 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Some pix are so bad, guys try and up your games. Some backgrounds look like waste dump. I'm not hating.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nihilist: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
sunebanty zikdochi PRINCECALM WULZYP FESTWIZ EBEREX CHRISVIRAL KILOKEYS ERCROSS HOII BERBS112 RAZIBOI GIFTFORLIFE9 CHUKS16 DANISHDAVY TOBILASTIK MARCELINHO GODFWEE RILWAYNE001 SINTO5 JARIZOD Sobsisrael1996

Gentlemen,

You will by now be aware that there are 51 contestants for the crown of Mr Nairaland. This means that ceteris paribus, or all things being equal, you have a 1 in 51 chance, or 2% chance of winning the competion.

Those are already very long odds, and with all due respect, all things are NOT and WILL NOT be equal.The truth is, some of you will may not even get a single vote, based on looks alone....
Also, the likes of naijab*iy and chibikw* are already extremely popular on this forum, and already have a huge number of voters waiting to waste their votes on them.

We know their types, the rich kids who never had work a day in their lives, the popular kids at school, the ones who got the girls.
We may not be popular, and we may not meet their artificial standards of beauty, but as they say, every day for the thief, one day for the owner.

Well Gentlemen, this is a chance for us owners to strike back.Our chances are slim and our odds long, but I can change all that. I offer you 21 guaranteed votes each at the start of qualification. 21 guaranteed votes.. As long as you do exactly what I say.

What do you say?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by chibwike(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
you contesting ahbi
yeah
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Speakdatruth: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Medunah:

haha, u didnt let me enter 1st page with all this ur space booking, ur client no get name??
dey r among d best 5, na secret 4now. i go let u knw soonest. make i put u 4 plan?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
you dont know who to campaign for...well take a seat and a bottle of rozay and please vote for naijaboiy...you so cute cutie pie..ahl pm you later wink
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by ghost1718(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

grin
dude i dey ur back
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by chrislu(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
destante:
So soon?!
grin grin
Pretty lady pls vote 4 me.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by naijaboiy: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evina:
Is Naijaboiy a moderator? He seems to have a lot of "fans".

I would really like to see Mr Cork contest grin, the dude is soooo hilarious, I am curious about his looks. cheesy

Mr Cork, if you contest, I will take your campaign to a whole new level, I will advertise you on Aljazeera and Mbc2 wink I will also secure sponsors for this competition so you stand the chance of winning a red coloured Range Rover grin
i'm not a Mod o grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Mesef taya o

campaign for

NAIJABOIY
KIDDABLINGZZ
CHIBWIKE
you sabi correct thing joor....naijaboiy na our own o
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by chibwike(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Mesef taya o

campaign for

NAIJABOIY
KIDDABLINGZZ
CHIBWIKE
Dats my girl.#team Chibwike, naijaboiy and kiddablingz

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
WATCH DS SPACE!!!!!!!!!

Hey! who's your candidate
AgapeCharis:
All space bookers are liable to lipsrsealed
vote for naijaboiy smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Memecasper(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Thank you all for nominating me into the Mr. Nairaland 2014. contest. I would be needing your support and votes. vote 'memecasper' for Mr. Nairaland 2014. keep voting and let's keep it counting.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Bro...please check your whatsapp smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
i GO open 51 account make i use vote for all the guys
hehehe...boss mi...na naijaboiy you go vote for pass o smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Evina(f): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm not a Mod o grin

You aren't? shocked

Okay, you must be really famous on NL, wink romance section precisely?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The right person is here wink
are you naijaboiy sad thats the right person!!! grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Speakdatruth: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
brito:

Hey! who's your candidate
dey r 3 o. wud like 2hav u on my team biko
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by chibwike(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
mizzkeji44:
SO many guys....
kindly vote for

Naijaboiy(he's friendly)
Tosyne2much(he'creative)
Chibwike(Mr niceguy)

thanks a alot dear....lemme appreciate like our current lovely queen jennimma...Muah!
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
u people should start campaigning na

i wan c fine boys grin
remember to vote for naijaboiy o... grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Vivly(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Why aren't you contesting?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by chibwike(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
i will vote for naijaboiy. And my main man(chibwike)
God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by ghost1718(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evina:

I would really like to see Mr Cork contest grin, the dude is soooo hilarious, I am curious about his looks. cheesy

Mr Cork, if you contest, I will take your campaign to a whole new level, I will advertise you on Aljazeera and Mbc2 wink I will also secure sponsors for this competition so you stand the chance of winning a red coloured Range Rover grin
u didn't tell me that something is involv abeg i dey for the competition
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nihilist:
sunebanty zikdochi PRINCECALM WULZYP FESTWIZ EBEREX CHRISVIRAL KILOKEYS ERCROSS HOII BERBS112 RAZIBOI GIFTFORLIFE9 CHUKS16 DANISHDAVY TOBILASTIK MARCELINHO GODFWEE RILWAYNE001 SINTO5 JARIZOD Sobsisrael1996

Gentlemen,

You will by now be aware that there are 51 contestants for the crown of Mr Nairaland. This means that ceteris paribus, or all things being equal, you have a 1 in 51 chance, or 2% chance of winning the competion.

Those are already very long odds, and with all due respect, all things are NOT and WILL NOT be equal.The truth is, some of you will may not even get a single vote, based on looks alone....
Also, the likes of naijab*iy and chibikw* are already extremely popular on this forum, and already have a huge number of voters waiting to waste their votes on them.

We know their types, the rich kids who never had work a day in their lives, the popular kids at school, the ones who got the girls.
We may not be popular, and we may not meet their artificial standards of beauty, but as they say, every day for the thief, one day for the owner.

Well Gentlemen, this is a chance for us owners to strike back.Our chances are slim and our odds long, but I can change all that. I offer you 21 guaranteed votes each at the start of qualification. 21 guaranteed votes.. As long as you do exactly what I say.

What do you say?
Bro,,you didn't have to say that na sad

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by chibwike(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Vivly:
Why aren't you contesting?
Vivly, i'd need ur votes oh
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evina:

he is popular cause he the best...
down to earth
goodlooking
jovial
down to earth and very humble

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by destante(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
chrislu:
Pretty lady pls vote 4 me.
errr you try. Noted.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Medunah: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
dey r among d best 5, na secret 4now. i go let u knw soonest. make i put u 4 plan?
Dont u think the earlier u mke it public, the better? Elimintion starts 2mao or next nah
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Medunah:

Aii, imma vote for u cos i love ur dp
vote for naijaboy too o...of you see him dp you go faint...buh i go pour u wata shaaa grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Evina(f): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
u didn't tell me that something is involv abeg i dey for the competition

Lol sorry, the competition is for humans. Ghosts are ineligible. wink grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
u get mouth gringrin

NAIJABOIY MUST.PAY ME O....
money no be problem na.....ah go see you later
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
dey r 3 o. wud like 2hav u on my team biko

Namely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply)

Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.