Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] (168016 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
i will vote for naijaboiy. And my main man(chibwike)
you sabi joor...naijaboiy na hm sure pass o
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by naijaboiy: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lilmaxfidel please check your whatsapp embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
vote for naijabo.iy smiley
For hw much?
My vote is expensive pls cool
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by ghost1718(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evina:

Lol sorry, the competition is for humans. Ghosts are ineligible. wink grin
lol. Every one is allowed, even ghost or shadow
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
mizzkeji44:
SO many guys....
kindly vote for

Naijaboiy(he's friendly)
Tosyne2much(he'creative)
Chibwike(Mr niceguy)

friendly beat mr nice guy and creative bcuz if you aint friendly you cnt be mr nice guy and creative...vote forr naijaboiy come friday o. smiley.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Speakdatruth: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Medunah:

Dont u think the earlier u mke it public, the better? Elimintion starts 2mao or next nah
u r right. dos boy wud pass eliminatn witout campaign sef. lol. buh u r right. i will pm u 4dat. now iz a lil suspence time. copy?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Emperorking20(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
I'm not gonna write an epistle.. I'm just gonna say what I have in my mind...

The majority of you, the audience already has someone in mind to vote for, and let me guess, your votes are for the popular nairaland dudes. However, there are still some of you who haven't decided yet, and it is those some of you I'm referring to rght now..
I'm not popular, I'm not drop dead handsome grin , however I'm not drop dead ugly either.. So don't you think I deserve a chance? I mean the odds of winning are overwhelmingly against the likes of me, still; let's not talk about winning now, let's just talk about me getting into the next stage of the contest and we'll see from there..

What say you esteemed ladies and gentlemen? How about you give me a chance?? smiley

*sighs* So much for a speech.. This is more like a rant.. No? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Evina(f): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
vote for naijaboy too o...of you see him dp you go faint...buh i go pour u wata shaaa grin

Okay, the DP is sure wink Naijaboiy, your eyes are d.o.p.e. Infact, I strongly advise you contest with photos displaying your eyes only wink cheesy

Meanwhile, lilmaxfidel you are beauriful grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Vivly(f): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
Vivly, i'd need ur votes oh
It's for sale.
But worry not.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, hilarious. I see your campaign strategy is built around comedy grin nice one. Just look at that crown. Hahahahahahahaha.

Your candidate is sure wink
thanks huniepie...you so cute...ahl pm u much later...lets run some *all my ladies!kukere*you knw na....hehehe...remember to vote for naijaboiy o
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Medunah: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
are you naijaboiy sad thats the right person!!! grin
U dont hve to put other contestnts down cos of ur client nah
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
yeah
okay...game on grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
dude i dey ur back
you suppose dey him back na....na him sure pass
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wia is rilwayne??

Seedon jejely I go campaign for uu grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nihilist: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bro,,you didn't have to say that na sad

It's nothing personal, just politics

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by naijaboiy: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evina:

You aren't? shocked

Okay, you must be really famous on NL, wink romance section precisely?
Well what can I say? tongue

Please vote me... embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gud pm guys. I am
sobsisrael1996 am contesting
and fighting for the crown of
mr nairaland which i belive
beyond resonable doubt that
it is achievable. I kindly ask
something from you. It's ur
vote. Please vote me as the
next mr nairaland.
REASONS WHY I THINK I
SHOULD BE THE NEXT BOY ON
NAIRALAND THRONE TO GET
THE QUEEN 'JENIMMA'
- I have contributed alot to the
growth of nairaland in terms
of the population which is the
heart beat of the boss Seun
Osewa.
- I Portray the african beauty
with my ebony skin, we are
africans and our colour means
alot. Thats why i carry the
spirit of Africa in me.
- I am just a boy of eighteen
with a great future and
ambition, and i think wining
this award will add more to
the accolades i have received.
I promise that if you guys cast
ur vote on me I wil not
disappoint u before, during
and after the polls.
Thanks xpecting ur precious
support.
'Thumbs up' nihilist.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Evina(f): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
thanks huniepie...you so cute...ahl pm u much later...lets run some *all my ladies!kukere*you knw na....hehehe...remember to vote for naijaboiy o

embarassed smiley lolz, too bad I only run "Agidigba ooh oh oh, agidigba oh" cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bro...please check your whatsapp smiley
come over lets talk
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Rilwayne001: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
are you naijaboiy sad thats the right person!!! grin

I'm not naijaboli or naijaboiy.

I am rilwayne001… i am myself and i won't change for any.

Your opinion does'nt count undecided undecided

#naijabybottom.licka tongue tongue

Better don't waste ya vote grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gud pm guys. I am
next mr nairaland.
REASONS WHY I THINK I
NAIRALAND THRONE TO GET
THE QUEEN 'JENIMMA'
Osewa.
spirit of Africa in me.
with a great future and
ur vote on me I wil not
and after the polls.
support.
'Thumbs up' nihilist.
;DGud pm guys. I am
next mr nairaland.
REASONS WHY I THINK I
NAIRALAND THRONE TO GET
THE QUEEN 'JENIMMA'
Osewa.
spirit of Africa in me.
with a great future and
ur vote on me I wil not
and after the polls.
support.
'Thumbs up' nihilist.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Evina(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
he is popular cause he the best...
down to earth
goodlooking
jovial
down to earth and very humble

Hmmmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evina:

You aren't? shocked

Okay, you must be really famous on NL, wink romance section precisely?
why him no go famous...
person wey cool
friendly
hilarious
cute
humble
...if na you u for no popular
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Evina(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Well what can I say? tongue

Please vote me... embarassed

Oh sure, at the highlighted. But you've got to heed my advise wink
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Speakdatruth: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
brito:

Namely
suspence. buh dem confirm
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Na beg I dey beg, who be that wey cover wrapper? Do yourself a huge favour by changing that pix.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nihilist:
sunebanty zikdochi PRINCECALM WULZYP FESTWIZ EBEREX CHRISVIRAL KILOKEYS ERCROSS HOII BERBS112 RAZIBOI GIFTFORLIFE9 CHUKS16 DANISHDAVY TOBILASTIK MARCELINHO GODFWEE RILWAYNE001 SINTO5 JARIZOD Sobsisrael1996

Gentlemen,

You will by now be aware that there are 51 contestants for the crown of Mr Nairaland. This means that ceteris paribus, or all things being equal, you have a 1 in 51 chance, or 2% chance of winning the competion.

Those are already very long odds, and with all due respect, all things are NOT and WILL NOT be equal.The truth is, some of you will may not even get a single vote, based on looks alone....
Also, the likes of naijab*iy and chibikw* are already extremely popular on this forum, and already have a huge number of voters waiting to waste their votes on them.

We know their types, the rich kids who never had work a day in their lives, the popular kids at school, the ones who got the girls.
We may not be popular, and we may not meet their artificial standards of beauty, but as they say, every day for the thief, one day for the owner.

Well Gentlemen, this is a chance for us owners to strike back.Our chances are slim and our odds long, but I can change all that. I offer you 21 guaranteed votes each at the start of qualification. 21 guaranteed votes.. As long as you do exactly what I say.

What do you say?

Wetin this one dey talk? Guy, I go slap you o.

AfricanApple.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nihilist:
sunebanty zikdochi PRINCECALM WULZYP FESTWIZ EBEREX CHRISVIRAL KILOKEYS ERCROSS HOII BERBS112 RAZIBOI GIFTFORLIFE9 CHUKS16 DANISHDAVY TOBILASTIK MARCELINHO GODFWEE RILWAYNE001 SINTO5 JARIZOD Sobsisrael1996

Gentlemen,

You will by now be aware that there are 51 contestants for the crown of Mr Nairaland. This means that ceteris paribus, or all things being equal, you have a 1 in 51 chance, or 2% chance of winning the competion.

Those are already very long odds, and with all due respect, all things are NOT and WILL NOT be equal.The truth is, some of you will may not even get a single vote, based on looks alone....
Also, the likes of naijab*iy and chibikw* are already extremely popular on this forum, and already have a huge number of voters waiting to waste their votes on them.

We know their types, the rich kids who never had work a day in their lives, the popular kids at school, the ones who got the girls.
We may not be popular, and we may not meet their artificial standards of beauty, but as they say, every day for the thief, one day for the owner.

Well Gentlemen, this is a chance for us owners to strike back.Our chances are slim and our odds long, but I can change all that. I offer you 21 guaranteed votes each at the start of qualification. 21 guaranteed votes.. As long as you do exactly what I say.

What do you say?
please please no overhyping....if you wanna vote for them no p...but remembr say person dey here o...NAIJAB•IY!
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Medunah: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
u r right. dos boy wud pass eliminatn witout campaign sef. lol. buh u r right. i will pm u 4dat. now iz a lil suspence time. copy?
Yeah, i understnd

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by tintingz(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
[size=20pt]vote for tintingz

#teamtintingz[/size] smiley wink
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Speakdatruth:
suspence. buh dem confirm

ok, let me know later .

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] by Tval(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Naijaboiy all the way.. Naijaboiy, always mention my moniker whenever voting is going on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Reply)

Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.