Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? (1206 Views)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
What are those things a lady can do to prevent her man from cheating on her? What are those things? Does she need to dress more sexy for the man? Or she need to be more active in bed? What else?
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Magun.....

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nothing extraordinary..
Just be yourself with a little tu.sh up wink
and let a man see the REAL you before committing so that if he does any buhahaha,he would have his conscience,dead or alive to deal with cool
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Fibo27(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have been dating 'Ada' for over 3month
now and everything is going fine
Last week I
decided to invite her to my place, and she
came, when we were together, her phone
rang but she refuse to pick her call, and I ask
her why she didn't pick, she said nothing,
and for me to check who is calling her I saw
'Sterling Bank calling', and I beg her to pick,
maybe d Bank wants to give us money,
after
that another call entered,
'GTB calling', she
ignores it,
UBA Followed, and I picked it but d
person didn't talk and I cut d call, a minute
later,
First Bank call entered, she put it on hold,
wen Zenith Bank called, she shouted at Zenith
Bank,
Later after an hour, a call entered her Phone
singing Lionel Richie song( 'I call it Love')
just
to check who called her, I saw 'CBN', and she
picked it and answered the Call well,
later wen I asked her, she said my Uncle
working there
just wish to use d office line, I said 0k,
Few minutes later World Bank call and she
was so Happy to pick d call, after she had
finish receiving d call...!!!
So I pick up my phone & flash her number,
Guess wat I saw...?!
Pako MicroFinance Bank

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Fibo27 post=27947452][/quote]
grin chei... A whole you microfinance?
Your own bad pass
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by aristocrazzy: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
She has continue to be the woman that first attracted the man. And be sexy,good in bed,cook better choi,stop watchin telemundo. etc.
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by seankafor(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
how does this concerm me that has no girlfriend
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Even if you are the next miss world, a man that will cheat will cheat.
Just try being the same person he Fell inlove with physically, emotionally and intellectually.
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yes

secure him
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by woky: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
are you cheating on ur gal?? undecided
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Murder grin
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by FLAWLES(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
yAH, use JUJU or TOUCH and FOLLOW
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by GoodFaith: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sorry Nothing

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Jakeattah(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cheat too tongue
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
ojingbe:
Murder grin
murder who? You?
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jakeattah:
Cheat too tongue
you would nt want ur girl to cheat. Would you?
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
Sorry Nothing
there is always something to do.
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by GoodFaith: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ukutsgp:
there is always something to do.
OK, What?
cut off his D
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by nawtibownie: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
She should stay real and pray for a better him. Cheating on him will just complicate things. Adding a lil bit to the sexiness and a finer look might do. Its just in men's blood to cheat(Nature). A large cross women have to carry.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
GoodFaith:

OK, What?
cut off his D
there must be something the man is running after in the other lady. The lady needs to find out and do the same.
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Chubhie: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Take a walk into a white garment wearing church and thank me latter.
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
seankafor:
how does this concerm me that has no girlfriend
u will have someday.
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by dempsey333(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
lock up the john thomas,or better still just cut it off to save your self some stress
Re: Is There Anything A Lady Can Do To Prevent Her Man From Cheating? by IcePk(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
[/color]Deny him sex and dnt gve him that "i cnt live without you attitude" and pray for him bcs God is Omnipresent , ur not.[color=#006600][color=#006600]
Deny him sex and dnt gve him that "i cnt live without you attitude" and pray for him bcs God is Omnipresent , ur not.[/color][color=#006600][/color]
Deny him sex and dnt gve him that "i cnt live without you attitude" and pray for him bcs God is Omnipresent , ur not.

(1) (Reply)

Signs You're Not Ready For Marriage. / Seminal fluid Makes Women Happier And More Affectionate - Scientific Report / 60 Things Guys Should Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.