Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80710 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by EdDave(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
We're never getting it back. Unfortunately sad
Unfortunately.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Youngpo413: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2014
ERCROSS:
If she's horrny, she would v grabbed ur blokos instead..
And
If she's a witch, ur own go don almost finish by now... tongue

I think she's either admiring ur look..

Or thinking and wishing u be her last bus stop..

My opinion tho
wink
great
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 02, 2015
She doesn't want to take your soul away,
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by hizaya61(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hehehe op, ur own don finish o grin why is she even awake at nyt?? na so all these mammy water women dey do o shocked go buy anointing olive oil sharp sharp.. and sleep with ur bible o

Sharply u don dey confess how una dey take they finish man for nite, holyghost fire

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by PrinceVictorE(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2015
Spiritually that ain't good.
But temporally its good.
Just be careful.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ibukunfadeke: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
mcocolok:
DEY WEAR EYE GLASS
dude u funny o, she can remove it na and keep on staring
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by MasterRansom(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Guy hw u take kw say she dey look u i dey look u wit glass o
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by realisticwise: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
it's crazy love and every true love will experience it sometime from both partners. two weeks isn't too short to fall in love o
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by csbrown(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2017
Lol....
Bros how market?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by blacq2009(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
No be her dey stare ooh. Na her spiritual husby
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Mubiz(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2017
tell her to stop watching korean movie's

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Romance Section Chat Room I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.