Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) (1072 Views)

Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? / Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? / Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by kingopta(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
If were a man, and you are ask to choose who you would marry between a lady who has had 7 abortions and a lady who has had 7 divorce....Who would you choose and your reason(its essential)?

RULE:- Please there is No such thing as I don't want any of the ladies, I need your reasons For the lady you have chosen!!!

NOTE:- Its not a Reality Question...Its just a hypothetical one...Tha is "IF" you were to be in a position like that!

Please No abuse

The Mods Should help me put it in the right section?
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by Cikoloko(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin angry
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by johnbuck81(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
dear op
hw many ladies hv u seen dat has had 7 abortions or gone tru divorce 7 Times?
silly thread..
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by fritxie101(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
I'd go for the one wif seven abortions.why?
Cos she at least stands a change of getting pregnant again, and
becos at least i knw her sins, rather than the lady with seven divorce, i min d rison(s) behind d divorce is just so unknown.
En since am nt a mathematician who solves unknwns such as x and y, i cant fit go for her.
sifini.

1 Like

Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by koko12(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
kingopta:
If were a man, and you are ask to choose who you would marry between a lady who has had 7 abortions and a lady who has had 7 divorce....Who would you choose and your reason(its essential)?

RULE:- Please there is No such thing as I don't want any of the ladies, I need your reasons For the lady you have chosen!!!

NOTE:- Its not a Reality Question...Its just a hypothetical one...Tha is "IF" you were to be in a position like that!

Please No abuse

The Mods Should help me put it in the right section?

your choice of women is quite disturbing........u need deliverance lipsrsealed
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by adepiero: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
johnbuck81:
dear op
hw many ladies hv u seen dat has had 7 abortions or gone tru divorce 7 Times?
silly thread..
Linda Wolfe holds the world record for highest number of divorce
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by johnbuck81(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
adepiero:
Linda Wolfe holds the world record for highest number of divorce
i see..so y did u come~up wit such thread?
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by adepiero: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
johnbuck81:
i see..so y did u come~up wit such thread?
point of correction, i am not the OP! undecided
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by djeezy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Smh
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by johnbuck81(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
adepiero:
point of correction, i am not the OP! undecided
aite bwoy
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by tobechi74: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
single for life
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by elkhalifah(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Abortion na
u know say d tin na elastic grin
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
none I'll remain single
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by aristocrazzy: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
I'll choose the one with 7 divorces because the one 7 abortion fit don get pass 7 divorces.
Re: This Question Will Get You Thinking....(a Must Read) by Cholls(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
My brother i will not choose anyone reasons are they will never give me peace of mind wink

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Abbreviations. That Teens Do Even Parent Can't Uncover / How True Is This? / When You Offend Your Benin Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.