Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,043 members, 7,849,199 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (79515 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Mintayo:

If this is true, that's a whole lot of problems for the sky people. embarassed
Jaha, or whatever his name is should just come on time with his "city of light" crusade and turn them all into zombies. sad
Lol, not everyone likes Jaha and his city of light shii..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2016
CassieV:

Lol, not everyone likes Jaha and his city of light shii..
I don't like him too. His obsession will probably put his people in some trouble.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Mintayo:

I don't like him too. His obsession will probably put his people in some trouble.
Well "his people" has already succeeded in putting themselves in trouble.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
CassieV:

Lol. grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Booty4me: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Franugo
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by opeaceo: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Finally found the fan page.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
opeaceo:
Lol welcome aboard, you're watching season 3?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Booty4me:
Franugo

thanks bro. been searching 4 dis page.,.make i go close d one i openedcheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2016
opeaceo:

me 2. even used d search space yet didn't see it,..wonder y.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2016
CassieV:

I kinda understand y d skaikru did wat they did, but i don't support it tho...meanwhile, anyone else think dt d 'heada' is reasoning with her heart in nt attacking?? mehn, i love d sexual tension btw wanheada n d headacheesycheesy e dey do me something 4 bodygrin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
franugo:

I kinda understand y d skaikru did wat they did, but i don't support it tho...meanwhile, anyone else think dt d 'heada' is reasoning with her heart in nt attacking?? mehn, i love d sexual tension btw wanheada n d headacheesycheesy e dey do me something 4 bodygrin
Alot of people seems to think she's reasoning with her heart, she did swear fealty to Clarke after all but I think she's thinking with her head too. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by opeaceo: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
CassieV:

Lol welcome aboard, you're watching season 3?
yeah, season 3 epi 5.

I have a strong feeling the next episode would be pretty messed up and the series might just loose that "touch", hopefully it doesn't.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2016
opeaceo:

yeah, season 3 epi 5.

I have a strong feeling the next episode would be pretty messed up and the series might just loose that "touch", hopefully it doesn't.
Oh no, I watched episode 6 today and it gets better. cheesy :DJaw-dropping actually.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by opeaceo: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2016
CassieV:

Oh no, I watched episode 6 today and it gets better. cheesy :DJaw-dropping actually.

Yeah I saw the episode, it was jaw dropping as you said, surpassed my expectations, I'm looking forward to the next episode.

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2016
opeaceo:

Yeah I saw the episode, it was jaw dropping as you said, surpassed my expectations, I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Hey, Happy Birthday!!! cheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by opeaceo: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
CassieV:

Hey, Happy Birthday!!! cheesy

cheesy

Thanks dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lexa: "...Blood must not have blood."
Finn: Are you f**king kidding me?! shocked lipsrsealed shocked
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 6:15am On Feb 29, 2016
cao:
Lexa: "...Blood must not have blood."
Finn: Are you f**king kidding me?! shocked lipsrsealed shocked
Hehehe, she's only just met the sky people then. Now they're her people too so.. *shrugs*
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 1:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
CassieV:

Hehehe, she's only just met the sky people then. Now they're her people too so.. *shrugs*
Omo, I think I might keel over and die when I finally binge watch this season.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 9:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
cao:

Omo, I think I might keel over and die when I finally binge watch this season.
Lol how do you do it? With all the spoilers you see on Tumblr you still haven't binged already aired episodes lipsrsealed undecided I want to be like you when I grow up grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
CassieV:

Lol how do you do it? With all the spoilers you see on Tumblr you still haven't binged already aired episodes lipsrsealed undecided I want to be like you when I grow up grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
I can't be the only one thinking with all this amazing development with Lexa's story, that she's going to die. Plus, the fact that they have to share the actress (Alycia Debnam-Carey) with Fear the Walking Dead, where she's part of the main cast doesn't bode well for Lexa. I'm guessing she was going to be part of The 100's main cast in season 3, but the creators were too late.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
cao:
I can't be the only one thinking with all this amazing development with Lexa's story, that she's going to die. Plus, the fact that they have to share the actress (Alycia Debnam-Carey) with Fear the Walking Dead, where she's part of the main cast doesn't bode well for Lexa. I'm guessing she was going to be part of The 100's main cast in season 3, but the creators were too late.

aww buh i love dt girl. the sex-sion between her n clarke is one main reason i watch d seriescry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
franugo:

aww buh i love dt girl. the sex-sion between her n clarke is one main reason i watch d seriescry
Commander Hearteyes, Nose BopTM, Raccoon Eyes. I really should stop using Tumblr, those children are making me sound like a child. She and Eliza Taylor (Clarke) really do have excellent chemistry.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
cao:

Commander Hearteyes, Nose BopTM, Raccoon Eyes. I really should stop using Tumblr, those children are making me sound like a child. She and Eliza Taylor (Clarke) really do have excellent chemistry.

magical is more like it. both of them alone in a scene is enuff to make my lil boy standshockedgrin even if na fight them dey fight
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
cao:
Why am I the only one thinking she will not die? I think the writers will just set it up in a way she'll leave the show for a while.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
franugo:

magical is more like it. both of them alone in a scene is enuff to make my lil boy standshockedgrin even if na fight them dey fight
If the rumours are true, then tonight's episode might work out for you.
CassieV:

Why am I the only one thinking she will not die? I think the writers will just set it up in a way she'll leave the show for a while.
I keep hoping that they work out a good solution like they did with this season, 'cause it would be a shame to lose Lexa.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
cao:

If the rumours are true, then tonight's episode might work out for you.

I keep hoping that they work out a good solution like they did with this season, 'cause it would be a shame to lose Lexa.

babe i don dey catch cold alreadygrin seriously tho, where do ya get ur spoilers?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm usually just chilling on my Tumblr dashboard and something pops up, or I make the mistake to see why Clexa or the 100 tag is trending on Tumblr...
Fans keep filming while the crew are filming...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 3:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Clexa fandom is officially dying right now on Tumblr & it's funny as hell. I'm not even going to try looking at Twitter.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 4:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Interesting...that funny feeling...Although, it does contradict the recorded fan footage of the season finale, but it could be whatever the weirdness that is CoL...**shrugs** It's safe to say some fans are really pissed off right now.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2016
cao:
Interesting...that funny feeling...Although, it does contradict the recorded fan footage of the season finale, but it could be whatever the weirdness that is CoL...**shrugs** It's safe to say some fans are really pissed off right now.
It's really painful, I wasn't expecting that. sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019) / BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.