Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (79014 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Guykhena:

grin I don't see her coming back from that..

You seem to like the 'Anya' character,,I think she's annoying. Good riddance to bad rubbish..

yes shes annoying bt i liked the little moment she spent with clarke
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
candygosh:

yes shes annoying bt i liked the little moment she spent with clarke

As he said, Good riddance to Stūpid rubbish!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Bimfo:

As he said, Good riddance to Stūpid rubbish!

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks Flinn has gotten very strong? Candygosh 3gbosa for opening this thread.

Now the real councilor was sold out by that ugly boy's parents abi?

Just when I began to like Anya cry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by BrightEye(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hi everyone. I am realy glad to find a thread discussing this interesting movie.

However, i just viewed the first season, 2 days ago. Very interesting.

I do like to figure out the most interest, educative things of any movie i view. In the case of this one(season one), is the part that includes charaters like clarke, wells and clarke's mother. They really teached me something new about forgiveness(clarke), admiting guilt(clarke's mother, can't really remember her name for now) and what is really love(wells, the chancellor's son).
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yaaay!!! The 100 i luv this series i like clarke, octavia, raven, bellamy, lincon, jasper e.t.c i also like finn but he's starting to annoy me. i never liked murphy but its like he has changed. Thank God i found this thread someone should also create a thread for "Witches Of East End"
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Finn is a Dīck head! Stupid idiōt!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Alfred234:
Yaaay!!! The 100 i luv this series i like clarke, octavia, raven, bellamy, lincon, jasper e.t.c i also like finn but he's starting to annoy me. i never liked murphy but its like he has changed. Thank God i found this thread someone should also create a thread for "Witches Of East End"
witches of east end has been cancelled
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:

I knew it.. I dint really like the Series.. So so boring to me..

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
jeez!!! u are kidding right?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Alfred234:
jeez!!! u are kidding right?
no I'm not kidding
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
no I'm not kidding
Too bad i liked dat series
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
penzino:
Am I the only one who thinks Flinn has gotten very strong? Candygosh 3gbosa for opening this thread.

Now the real councilor was sold out by that ugly boy's parents abi?

Just when I began to like Anya cry

U were starting to like anya too? That makes two of us

I haven't even seen episode 4 n 5. My download network is so slow
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
candygosh:

Episode 5 is so interesting.. smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2014
candygosh:

yeah. I was starting to like Anya. Since you haven't watched 4 n 5. Make I no spoil for you. Try downloading late in the night.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Makfad: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
well as of now....episode 5....clark hates finn....
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Downloaded. Oh finn Clarke doesn't know who u r anymore. embarassed Me too. grin

It's going to take power of love to get Lincoln to remember Octavia now with all these experiments sad.

I see a bellClarke grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
candygosh:
Downloaded. Oh finn Clarke doesn't know who u r anymore. embarassed Me too. grin

This might seem weird,but I actually like this new heartless Finn,now he's less boring cheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Sultan5(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2014
If i was murphy i would have shot finn ryt der as he was shotin dem grounders. Or at least knock im out jeez. Finn is sick in the anus but really dis is another case of writers nt stayin tru to characters. Finn frm season 1 is diff from Finn in season 2. Season 1 Finn always kips an open mind cuz dats wo he was. he was neva as narrow minded as he is now in season 2. The only tin in is head is the grounders n clarke nothing mre, n dat is nt lyk him at al. I expect dis frm Bellamy n murphy n nt frm Finn. The writers shuld b careful tho as this can end up bein a great decision on their part or a great disaster.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Guykhena:

This might seem weird,but I actually like this new heartless Finn,now he's less boring cheesy

Are we going to ever agree on something? angry I now hate finn. How he killed those people, that's infatuation. I don't support. He's becoming a demon himself.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sultan5:
If i was murphy i would have shot finn ryt der as he was shotin dem grounders. Or at least knock im out jeez. Finn is sick in the anus but really dis is another case of writers nt stayin tru to characters. Finn frm season 1 is diff from Finn in season 2. Season 1 Finn always kips an open mind cuz dats wo he was. he was neva as narrow minded as he is now in season 2. The only tin in is head is the grounders n clarke nothing mre, n dat is nt lyk him at al. I expect dis frm Bellamy n murphy n nt frm Finn. The writers shuld b careful tho as this can end up bein a great decision on their part or a great disaster.

We'll see About that
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
candygosh:

Are we going to ever agree on something? angry I now hate finn. How he killed those people, that's infatuation. I don't support. He's becoming a demon himself.

lol,I gotta admit,the scene in which he massacred those grounders was a bit sorrowful..
Didn't believe he would that,but now that he has found Clarke,my worries is that he might go full insane(which btw will be cool cheesy ) if he gets dumped and feels jugemental by Clarke...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by sommyblaze(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by rattlesnake(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
useless threads
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by lonelydora: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
I don't have time to watch this here in Otuoke where I'm schooling because I am always on Nairaland when I'm bored.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by holatin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
lemme go rush and buy it.
just hearing it
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by gsparks01(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
why this on fp?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by html14java(f): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ok
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Smooth278(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hi guys, pls which site do u guys download it from... links would be appreciated...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Waspy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
candygosh:

It's going to take power of love to get Lincoln to remember Octavia now with all these experiments sad.

I see a bellClarke grin
Pls what site do you download from?

Anyone with a better site to download from?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Wizcollifa(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
When spartacus was making waves Nobody create thread for it. You fucking cunts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.