Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78909 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello people......just finished seeing the season 1 of this movie...olease is the season 2 out? i need to know urgently before going out to scout for the DVD.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
suxxman:

I wouldn't miss it.... grin grin
Immediately she started having that look, the next thing that kept ringing in my head was ur name grin . When they finally did, I just started laughing grin . The reaction of Clarke was surprising though. I thought she would push her away in shock only for her to raise her hand to grab Lexa. I just thought to myself...'see this girl o'. Where's Cao? I need to hear her on this
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
DrDre1:

Immediately she started having that look, the next thing that kept ringing in my head was ur name grin . When they finally did, I just started laughing grin . The reaction of Clarke was surprising though. I thought she would push her away in shock only for her to raise her hand to grab Lexa. I just thought to myself...'see this girls o'. Where's Cao? I need to hear her on this

LMAO!! Clarke wants it as much as Lexa..... grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
suxxman:

Yeah.... Just did.... *Yummy* grin
Thank u very much for feeling our heads with horror b4 d horror happened grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
parrotibaba:

grin grin
Anytime brother cheesy cheesy
Don't tell me u don't want more of that lipsrsealed
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
suxxman:

grin grin
Anytime brother cheesy cheesy
Don't tell me u don't want more of that lipsrsealed
dude I was team #Bellarke mate ...not clarxia
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
parrotibaba:
dude I was team #Bellarke mate ...not clarxia

grin grin
Dream on mate!!
Never shipped them two

"Was" you say.... So u shipping Clarxia Now?? grin
Hop on board mate! tongue

Bellamy can take on any girl from the ones they rescue at Mount Weather for all I care..... Maybe that one hu helped him...... tongue
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
parrotibaba:
Exactly grin

suxxman:

LMAO!! Clarke wants it as much as Lexa..... grin
Yeah...and she made it obvious. I'm sure Lexa won't take all that gibberish she said afterwards. I guess we already have an idea of who the 'man' in the relationship would be grin The way Lexa can switch from one emotional extreme to the other is something to watch out for though. She didn't flinch for a second when she gave the order to kill Bellamy's sister and next thing she's locking lips with another girl grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
suxxman:

grin grin
Dream on mate!!
Never shipped them two

"Was" you say.... So u shipping Clarxia Now?? grin
Hop on board mate!
tongue

Bellamy can take on any girl from the ones they rescue at Mount Weather for all I care..... Maybe that one hu helped him...... tongue
I have absolutely no choice mate ...grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Indra is my person in the series, I love the way she answered Octavia. Sometimes you have to be ruthless for you to achieve a goal.

For the Clarke and lexa kiss, I don't feel it at all maybe it's real or maybe Clarke just need a leverage over lexa.

2 Likes

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
DrDre1:

Exactly grin
Yeah...and she made it obvious. I'm sure Lexa won't take all that gibberish she said afterwards. I guess we already have an idea of who the 'man' in the relationship would be grin The way Lexa can switch from one emotional extreme to the other is something to watch out for though. She didn't flinch for a second when she gave the order to kill Bellamy's sister and next thing she's locking lips with another girl grin
parrotibaba:
I have absolutely no choice mate ...grin

grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
DrDre1:

Immediately she started having that look, the next thing that kept ringing in my head was ur name grin . When they finally did, I just started laughing grin . The reaction of Clarke was surprising though. I thought she would push her away in shock only for her to raise her hand to grab Lexa. I just thought to myself...'see this girls o'. Where's Cao? I need to hear her on this
Pele, I don't watch The 100. Although, this does explain some of the posts that appeared on my Tumblr dash...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
cao:

Pele, I don't watch The 100. Although, this does explain some of the posts that appeared on my Tumblr dash...
Oh okay.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
hyzicbond:
Indra is my person in the series, I love the way she answered Octavia. Sometimes you have to be ruthless for you to achieve a goal.

For the Clarke and lexa kiss, I don't feel it at all maybe it's real or maybe Clarke just need a leverage over lexa.
Indra has maintained her hardcore stance very well than anyone. She doesn't display any mushy emotions at all. That kiss was real for Lexa. If it wasn't real for Clarke, then she did a good job faking it.

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
SPOILERS!!! EVERYWHERE!!!.... seriously you guys just couldn't wait a day or two abi? angry angry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Preboy:
SPOILERS!!! EVERYWHERE!!!.... seriously you guys just couldn't wait a day or two abi? angry angry
As in ehhh..The thing tire me!

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by lymelyte(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
I just hope jaha and co find the city of light. Them don suffer nor be small.. Lol..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2015
philfearon:

As in ehhh..The thing tire me!
I'm currently downloading the episode with abt 289mb, and the excitement, suspense is all gone, I'm juz gonna watched it for watching sake.
I guess the only way to stop sh!!t like this from happening is to make them feel what its like for someone to spoil an entire episode which you've waited a whole week for.

!T$ ₱A¥BA¢K T¥M!!!! angryangry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Bimffo(m): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Clark is Gay

*Disgusting to me..

I am Homophobic Pls..

Already losing interest in the series..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Bimffo:
Clark is Gay

*Disgusting to me..

I am Homophobic Pls..

Already losing interest in the series

Who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Bimffo(m): 2:03am On Feb 27, 2015
suxxman:

Who cares undecided

If You dont care, Y U quoting me?? undecided
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Bimffo:

If You dont care, Y U quoting me?? undecided

Just to let u know. #Cheers
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Preboy:

I'm currently downloading the episode with abt 289mb, and the excitement, suspense is all gone, I'm juz gonna watched it for watching sake.
I guess the only way to stop sh!!t like this from happening is to make them feel what its like for someone to spoil an entire episode which you've waited a whole week for.

!T$ ₱A¥BA¢K T¥M!!!! angryangry
Lol...
No do oooo!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2015
hell yeah they kissed!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Bimffo(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2015
suxxman:

Just to let u know. #Cheers

You still care.. smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by alakid: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Bellamy is the BEST!
And I'm already tired of Jaha! If not for Murphy, I would have hoped that he drowns.

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Bimffo:

You still care.. smiley

undecided undecided
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
DrDre1:

Oh okay.
Although, I did see the Clexa* kiss on Tumblr, your analysis was spot on, Clarke practically gave a WTF face, then ol' girl just went for it. I definitely see a possible relationship between Clarke & Lexa, whenever Clarke is ready for it, after she finishes processing Finn's death and handles the war. I do like one thing Lexa did though, once Clarke said she couldn't Lexa IMMEDIATELY gave her some space - no touching, no cajoling, no bargaining, just actual breathing room. She may have let 200 odd folks to burn, but I've got mad respect for her just for that. The 100 fandom really went gaga for the kiss & the Wicken* (Raven & Wick) hookup. Oh and now I understand why the fandom call Lexa 'heart eyes.'

*yes that's their ship name, I'm too old to know these things

EDIT: @bimffo, she's bisexual, y'all really need to understand the sexuality spectrum. Glad you owned up on your bigotry, a nice change from the usual ironic 'I'm not homophobic' comments. That's actually oddly refreshing.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 12:48am On Feb 28, 2015
When Lexa kissed Clarke I was just like "see this yeye lexa o sheybi she said love is weakness undecided" she's now tripping for Clarke. i just hope Murphy and those other 2 guys find the city of light because they have suffered very well, as for jaha he can drown for all I care he's very foolish.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2015
this episode 14 is the real deal
this show is far better than arrow + blacklist combined
see how they made lesbianism beautiful, that scene made me really Hot
i cant wait to see the next episode
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2015
cao:

Although, I did see the Clexa* kiss on Tumblr, your analysis was spot on, Clarke practically gave a WTF face, then ol' girl just went for it. I definitely see a possible relationship between Clarke & Lexa, whenever Clarke is ready for it, after she finishes processing Finn's death and handles the war. I do like one thing Lexa did though, once Clarke said she couldn't Lexa IMMEDIATELY gave her some space - no touching, no cajoling, no bargaining, just actual breathing room. She may have let 200 odd folks to burn, but I've got mad respect for her just for that. The 100 fandom really went gaga for the kiss & the Wicken* (Raven & Wick) hookup. Oh and now I understand why the fandom call Lexa 'heart eyes.'

*yes that's their ship name, I'm too old to know these things

EDIT: @bimffo, she's bisexual, y'all really need to understand the sexuality spectrum. Glad you owned up on your bigotry, a nice change from the usual ironic 'I'm not homophobic' comments. That's actually oddly refreshing.

and you dont watch the 100. which kind over sabi be this?

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2015
diluminati:

and you dont watch the 100. which kind over sabi be this?
Your fandom is big on social media, the day of the kiss, my Tumblr dashboard was filled with it. So I decided to see what all the hoopla was about.

Plus, I haven't watched Glee & Grey's in years, but I know what's happening there since folks won't shut up about them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.