Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78918 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Chai see spoilers! lipsrsealed grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tobiib(m): 3:52am On Dec 26, 2014
genderruler:
according to imdb.com Thomas Mcdonell/ finn featured in 29 episodes of the series, which means finn isn't dead yet...

You can't be sure. What if the remainder of the 29 episodes he featured in are flashbacks?

2 Likes

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Raven trying to give the grounders Murphy just to protect Finn was just so wrong of her, we understand he helped her on d Arc but d idea of her trying to give up someone's life just to protect another person is just bad. i don't want to start hating on Raven abeg and as for Finn i didn't even pity him, why should u kill innocent people just bcuz u felt they abducted ur Gf na which kind of yeye luv b dat? Finn deserved what he got but he might not b dead lets just wait and see.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
tobiib:

You can't be sure. What if the remainder of the 29 episodes he featured in are flashbacks?

let's wait and see. I hate seeing a main xter died in the series only to find out they fake his death
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by metro10: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Clark killed Finn with a knife...given to her by raven.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by derbybliz(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2015
metro10:
Clark killed Finn with a knife...given to her by raven.

I dnt think Raven will ever forgive Clark for doing that
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by metro10: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Watch it on Hulu. The grounder demanded for Finn...blood for blood...that's their way or else they kill everyone. Finn gave himself up to protect the others.
Clarke decided to plead with the new commander of the grounder on his behalf, Raven gave Clarke the knife to kill the commander I case she refuses. Clarke plea fell on deaf ears, she decided to take finn's life herself instead of the grounders. Tearful sight. Clarke pierced the knife through finn' heart. Finn died. End of the episode. Miracles happen in movies everyone, not sure of what will happen next...lol.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Flexysweet(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Raven is currently on rage, the war is abt to start btw skypeople nd grounders. More people are ganna die, the both parties had a feast,after d death of finn. Which raven poisoned their food.buh she Waz caught and the war continued cry cry. I think am crushing on Raven grin grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flexysweet:
Raven is currently on rage, the war is abt to start btw skypeople nd grounders. More people are ganna die, the both parties had a feast,after d death of finn. Which raven poisoned their food.buh she Waz caught and the war continued cry cry. I think am crushing on Raven grin grin grin
mehn dude... ever heard of the word called "spoiler", you juz ruin the suspense and excitement that's I've been cultivating for almost 3 weeks
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Flexysweet(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Preboy:

mehn dude... ever heard of the word called "spoiler", you juz ruin the suspense and excitement that's I've been cultivating for almost 3 weeks
sorry oo grin grin grin! Neve knew u wer 1 of dem
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by denniece1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flexysweet:
where did u watch episode 9?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flexysweet:
sorry oo grin grin grin! Neve knew u wer 1 of dem
no probs... bt you can make it up to me by giving me the link to the ep09 cus I can't wait to see what Raven is gonna do to Clarkegrin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
candygosh:

Murphy? Romantic? shocked
sorry i meant finn
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Preboy:

no probs... bt you can make it up to me by giving me the link to the ep09 cus I can't wait to see what Raven is gonna do to Clarkegrin

its only God that knows where he downloaded the episode 9
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
jorhney:

its only God that knows where he downloaded the episode 9
ah tell you.... every movie series site I know doesn't have the ep09 and I thought its suppose to be release this Thursday
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Off to download...dear clarke embarassed
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by denniece1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
thanks
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
***sets up camp***
Great show...nice soundtrack. Feels like Hunger Games in series format sometimes smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2015
How I hate this Indra...... Aaaaargggghhhh.......
Poor Clarke...... Love is Weakness
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2015
i love the last episode. i give it 9/10
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Abigail is the leader by mouth but clarke is the leader by action

my best line of the episode

she's a child, they are being led by a child. so are we...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2015
genderruler:
Abigail is the leader by mouth but clarke is the leader by action

my best line of the episode

she's a child, they are being led by a child. so are we...

She might be the sky people leader right now due to the fact that she knows the grounders better than the 3 adult leaders, but after the alliance has been made and the taking down of mount weather has been resolved then the power tussles between Jaha, Kane and Abigail will began and Clarke will be sidelined.

The only way Clarke can still be a leader is if the remaining 100 breaks away from the adult to form their own government and I don't see that happening cos mount weather is just the tip of iceberg cos their are still the people of city of the lights who are more of a bigger threat than that of mount weather....
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
so Finn is dead? nawa oooh!!!

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
hyzicbond:

She might be the sky people leader right now due to the fact that she knows the grounders better than the 3 adult leaders, but after the alliance has been made and the taking down of mount weather has been resolved then the power tussles between Jaha, Kane and Abigail will began and Clarke will be sidelined.

The only way Clarke can still be a leader is if the remaining 100 breaks away from the adult to form their own government and I don't see that happening cos mount weather is just the tip of iceberg cos their are still the people of city of the lights who are more of a bigger threat than that of mount weather....

the series has been renewed for season 3. This will give the writers time to write a good plot, though i see the sky people and the grounders work together for a long time
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by 2map(m): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2015
genderruler:

the series has been renewed for season 3. This will give the writers time to write a good plot, though i see the sky people and the grounders work together for a long time
Are you sure about this? You mean season 2 ends at episode 9.
BTW, I see Clarke dying in the next episode.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by denniece1(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2015
2map:

There is episode 10&11... It's on Wikipedia
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2015
2map:

dis season will end in episode 16
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2015
2map:

season 2 has 16 episode and due to high viewers rating the producers decided to renewed it for the third season....
Don't forget the the 100 was nominated in the last emmy award.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by denniece1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
episode 10 has been released
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
the episode is interesting, i give it 3.5/5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.