Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ladies That Wants It All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies That Wants It All (630 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies That Wants It All by omeizaowuda(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
I am not a dating expert, neither am I a novice. I have loved a lady like I should and probably disappointed some (so they say). The purpose of this post is this...why do ladies want it all?

As you read this, note that...I am a big fan of the feminine gender. I am not a sexist. I am just a guy that observes.

Here is the ultimate question...why will a lady date a guy, break up with her (no sex between them) and hook up with another guy. After having sex with the other guy and he broke up with her. She runs back to you (wanting to be your friend) and then tell you the whole story ending it with (well, I have learnt my lesson)?

Not just that, why will a lady have constant sex with you enjoys it and say she only wants the sex and not a relationship only to get very pissed at you just my seeing you trying to date another lady?

More...why will a lady say she wants so so kind of guy (which you are not, and she knows that) but cries her eyes out when you break up the relationship?

Finally, why on this earth will a lady tell you she hate sex (This one amazes me).
Re: Ladies That Wants It All by ikombe: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wants It All by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ikombe I wonder o

Hmmmm speechless tho
Re: Ladies That Wants It All by swagwu(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
U hv to realize ladies are good in regretting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Wants It All by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2014
That why they are ladies,they are damn too complicated

(1) (Reply)

Truth Ladies Should Know . / Amazing Guiding Principles For Relationship In 2015 / 32 Yr Old Female Teacher Admits Having Sex With 18 Yr Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.