Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me (1038 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by adonbilivit: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
i am about to recommend my ex girlfriend for my uncle to marry. my uncle is looking for a beautiful girl to marry so i thought i should recommend my ex. the problem is that she aborted for me once. does this seem right?
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by ikombe: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
guy u smoke sea weed ba undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Den she'll do another abortion for your uncle then your uncle will introduce her to his uncle then your uncles uncle will now introduce her to his uncle

Women are suffering sha

4 Likes

Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by guccimilan(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Do you need Nairaland's approval for that ?
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by Jakeattah(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
I can't even stand the thought of a friend doing my ex... not to talk of a relative

Man that's wrong... but some people are actually into these sort of stuffs sha

1 Like

Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by adonbilivit: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
guccimilan:
Do you need Nairaland's approval for that ?
i am not seeking for approval but opinions and advice. the decision is mine but ur opinion will be a deciding factor.
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Something tells me Op is just trolling
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by valmunich(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Adonbilivit again sad
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by 24in7: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP ur moniker says it ALL 4mi
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mizchief:
Something tells me Op is just trolling
big one. Who doesn't know him. grin

1 Like

Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
big one. Who doesn't know him. grin
My intuition never fails me smiley
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by Freshtomato(f): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2014
samflexxy:
Den she'll do another abortion for your uncle then your uncle will introduce her to his uncle then your uncles uncle will now introduce her to his uncle
Women are suffering sha

Op, make sure you read this comment 200 times. Then you will biliveit undecided
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by adonbilivit: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
valmunich:
Adonbilivit again sad
you dont ever believe me, why?
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by luvlyqueen(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
nawa ooooo,mad pple don full nairaland
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by valmunich(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
adonbilivit:
you dont ever believe me, why?
Lol..

You should start believing first grin
Re: I want my uncle to marry my ex girlfriend that aborted for me by Melahou(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
who ever you want to recommend for you kid uncle is your family biz..

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her? / 7 Instances Where Its Okay For A Woman In A Relationship To Be Jealous / Fat Guys Fart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.