Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) (9091 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Andyblaze: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
[b]I found myself in a serious situation that i
don't even know what to do. There is this girl that i
love so much and i asked her out but her response
wasn't that convincing. She never say YES or NO, that
keeps me in balance and gives me the hope that with
time, she's definately going to say what i want to hear
(YES). Last week her junior sister called me and said
she wanted to see me, i was so glad, thinking maybe
her sister may have send her to me but to my
suprise, when she came to my place, she told me that
her sister is never going to date me because am not
good enough for her, hmmmm! she asked what's the
thing that even attract me in her sister, she said
didn't i see that she's far better than her sis.. She told
me all sort of things that makes me believe that she's
crazily in love with me, and she never hide her
intention of wanting to date me.
I'm now a confused guy, i don't even know what to do
but truthfully, they're both pretty and blessed, they
have almost the same stature but the junior one is a
bit fair in complexion.. Am now in a Love triangle..
My question now is ''What should i do?'' You guys
should pls put yourself in my shoe.. Its a crazy Love
Triangle.[/b]

She has put me in love triangle sad

#BITG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mrcork

I hand over this one to you
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by woky: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmmm.. caught between two stools
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by swagwu(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
OMO see LIE ... tongue

18 Likes

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Andyblaze: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
swagwu:
OMO see LIE ... tongue
angry
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by atilla(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Wait. Andy this ur pic. It's like a two men and a woman. Is a guy in love with u also?

10 Likes

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze don come again ooo,I wonder where he gets all these stories from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Femi2Ranking(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2014
#Adam
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Andyblaze: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
#Adam

My guy! Advice me na

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Andyblaze: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2014
atilla:
Wait. Andy this ur pic. It's like a two men and a woman. Is a guy in love with u also?

Somehow
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 13, 2014
fat lie

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Freshtomato(f): 12:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Andy Blaze is the new un-improved version of Mr-cork. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 13, 2014
AndyBlaze, you don run comot for your #Yabaleft ward again, come dey give us impossible stories? grin grin grin
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 13, 2014
I always hear of andyblaze please who is he,is he the leader of no boko haram

I don't know him because I school in france sad

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Flamesfly(m): 4:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Sorry my advice don finish@op cry
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by kilokeys(m): 4:52am On Nov 13, 2014
op.. leave small girls alone o.. mke dem read their books. haba
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by skyprofm(m): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:
[b]I found myself in a serious situation that i
don't even know what to do. There is this girl that i
love so much and i asked her out but her response
wasn't that convincing. She never say YES or NO, that
keeps me in balance and gives me the hope that with
time, she's definately going to say what i want to hear
(YES). Last week her junior sister called me and said
she wanted to see me, i was so glad, thinking maybe
her sister may have send her to me but to my
suprise, when she came to my place, she told me that
her sister is never going to date me because am not
good enough for her, hmmmm! she asked what's the
thing that even attract me in her sister, she said
didn't i see that she's far better than her sis.. She told
me all sort of things that makes me believe that she's
crazily in love with me, and she never hide her
intention of wanting to date me.
I'm now a confused guy, i don't even know what to do
but truthfully, they're both pretty and blessed, they
have almost the same stature but the junior one is a
bit fair in complexion.. Am now in a Love triangle..
My question now is ''What should i do?'' You guys
should pls put yourself in my shoe.. Its a crazy Love
Triangle.[/b]

She has put me in love triangle sad

#BITG

Bleep the younger sis and keep chasing after ur initial dream girl
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by wordbank(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2014
I neva understand dis movie script
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by japhmanuel: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Guy stop contemplatin, folo d jnr
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Liamm(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Ipledge:
I always hear of andyblaze please who is he,is he the leader of no boko haram

I don't know him because I school in france sad
you also schooled in france? Lol grin
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by aristocrazzy: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Nak the younger sister sharply. That's my advice.
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by ABbless(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2014
bros abeegggiii
use your head and stop reasoning from your thing.I don't even see you lasting with the elder sister in question.would you have been asking this question if the elder sister had said yes?. love triangle kor,market square ni. u just want to do dem all,do and stop acting like you were head over hills in love.damn.... me no likey!!
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by ninovandross(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2014
@op so because d lil sis profssd her luv for u, ur now in a luv triangle abi? See guy better get ur priorities right be for Ogun sample ur ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by izsmike: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2014
the title of ur trends always drag me in , after reading the first two lines i check the ops moniker and see andyblaze i just knw its gonna be a vry stewpeed story...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2014
hahahaha, c Story!!
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by utenwuson: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Wen I c people advising Andy, I ll feel their new 2 Nairaland, Andy is d most hilarious liar ever witness by man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Realityjunki: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
OP,I undstand ur situation cos me too hv experienced dis even though it ws her step sister in my own case.I thought it was a gud opportunity for me to hv fun at its peak(u knw nah) by dating both.I rili had some fun BT eventually what happened is nw story for d gods.
MY ADVICE; go for the one you love.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Sheggun1: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lamentation for d gods
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by cokacoola(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andy, her senior sista is send her to come tempting you so that she will kwn if you rili loving her..
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Andyblaze: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
Andy, her senior sista is send her to come tempting you so that she will kwn if you rili loving her..

my preek is standing for ur grammar
grin
Re: See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
FRONT PAGE PLEASE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Contestants Pose Nude Covered In Brazilian Themed Body Paint.18+ / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / About To Cook This Ugly Fresh Fish — Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.