Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi (55343 Views)

Which Site Can I Download This Game From??? / Fifa 20 PC: Anybody Have This Game On Their PC In Lagos? / Where Can I Download This Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Truvelisback(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good day, fellas. If u know that u rocked this game, say hi. grin

248 Likes 21 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Medianna(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yes oo
I shot birds
Super mario

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Serenitys: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ending man,sold then 1,500 to 1,800

Then Sega sold 5k to 6.5k

The playstation 1 I bought then 25k
Lol

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Jeromejnr(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
The good ole days...especially the Ps2 era. The Xbox, gamecube and N64.

Then came PSP which I believe was ahead of its time.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by InfinityFabric: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Wat are you saying ? This is even way before PS1.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Baba dey yarn dust.
The days of super and Luigi, that football game called shekere, sega,
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Lol. SNES vvv was even before PS1

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Jeromejnr(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I know that Mr man. We played consoles or atari arcade boxes before PS1 even came out.

I said especially the Ps2 era was very a very epic era...because it revolutionised 3d game mechanics.

Those who understand know what I am talking about. Especially the MGS fans.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

This game had been in existence even b4 Ps1 and Ps2. Even b4 Sega and the rest. This game senior dem ooo. I played this game on Black and white T.V. So, make u know say dis game no be small pikin.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Truvelisback(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Medianna:
Yes oo
I shot birds
Super mario
The game was fun mehn! I played this game on Black and White T.V. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by InfinityFabric: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I know that Mr man. We played consoles or atari arcade boxes before PS1 even came out.

I said especially the Ps2 era was very a very epic era...because it revolutionised 3d game mechanics.

Metal Gear Solid ?
Nothing will ever come close to Mario.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by InfinityFabric: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Medianna:
Yes oo
I shot birds
Super mario
Well u can still play that same Mario on PC today, shooting birds..dunno

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by InfinityFabric: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lol. SNES vvv was even before PS1
I remember this shit. Glad NES can be emulated by Nestopia (https://github.com/0ldsk00l/nestopia)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Nah this thread is for "old old vintage" games. You shouldn't have talked about PS2 blah blah blah.

E just be like we they talk plantation boiz and you dey mention the current MAVINS group. When you should've talked the likes of Nintendos and musically Style Plus etc. TF? undecided

There was even a SEGA portable console.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Jeromejnr(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Nah this thread is for "old old vintage" games. You shouldn't have talked about PS2 blah blah blah.

E just be like we they talk plantation boiz and you dey mention the current MAVINS group. TF? undecided

The thread isn't for old vintage games but about a particular console. And memories of it. This isn't even vintage compared to Atari of old.

Even though I played all these, the Ps2 gave the best memory for gamers.

9 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Jeromejnr(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Metal Gear Solid ?
Nothing will ever come close to Mario.

Loved Mario on N64. Because of the Pad.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I remember this shit.

Did you remember the soccer. They tried some 3D. The ball often hit the cameraman behind the goal. Some so sweet grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE-Zi6LLB6w

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I remember this shit.
It wasn't shit, i doubt if at all u played the game.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by InfinityFabric: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you remember the soccer. They tried some 3D. The ball often hit the cameraman behind the goal. Some so sweet grin

No foul until someone's injured. Weyerey soccer

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by InfinityFabric: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
It wasn't shit, i doubt if at all u played the game.
I even have this: https://github.com/0ldsk00l/nestopia. See this one, shit doesn't mean bad in this context.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by sauceEEP(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ending man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Medianna(f): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Well u can still play that same Mario on PC today, shooting birds..dunno
The shooting with a gun??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hehehe
My mum beat nonsense commot for my head because of this game

I wonder who told her that the game spoils televisions

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Them win me any how for this soccer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by kelspinall(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
i play this game wella
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by kolamilan(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Shekere soccer.
Ibiloma kusi.. Mario game

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

No foul until someone's injured. Weyerey soccer
grin
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Orgasmgiver123:

Them win me any how for this soccer
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I remember this shit. Glad NES can be emulated by Nestopia (https://github.com/0ldsk00l/nestopia)

Maddo, are games readily available after cloning?
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by 40fy: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2022

**If you never played games on that console; I swear to Gee-Oh-Dee; you ain't a real nigga!!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nicepoker(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ending man, Nintendo game boy, Sega mega drive, ps1, 2, ps Vita, ps3, my game journey. Sega was just funny. You will be hearing things like. He shoot, block shot, interception, great save.

43 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.