Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Makes Your Wife Special? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes Your Wife Special? (1786 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Your Wife Special? by eremy: 5:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Good morning family,

I especially want to read from the family men. Men may not always say what they want but will recognise it when they see it. What does your wife do that gladdens your heart?

The aim of this thread is for us to learn and make our homes better.

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 13, 2014
OP,I don't have a wife o,but I can tell you what makes my mum special.=)
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by eremy: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Please don't just read and pass.

Let us know and celebrate those things that your wife does that makes you happy with her so we can learn and improve.

Okay. I'm a wife and will like to know those little things that make a big positive difference.
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by xynerise: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Not everything she does makes me happy, but the few she does supercede the ones she doesnt.

Erm....that's all

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by eremy: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
xynerise:
Not everything she does makes me happy, but the few she does supercede the ones she doesnt.

Erm....that's all

So what are those things she does that make you happy?
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by xynerise: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
eremy:

So what are those things she does that make you happy?
what a married woman ought to do for the family
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by eremy: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Rephrased: What character(s) does your wife display that make(s) your mind at ease in the house or makes you want to run back home after the day's work or makes you not to look at some other women?
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
xynerise:

what a married woman ought to do for the family
like? We are here to learn from u na cheesy
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by xynerise: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
like? We are here to learn from u na cheesy
Are you not a woman? grin
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
xynerise:

Are you not a woman? grin
im an unmarried one grin u want to be stingy abi?
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by Kanwulia: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
I bet you my husband will say. . . .SHE IS A ROYAL PAIN IN THE AZZZZZZZE! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by xynerise: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
im an unmarried one grin u want to be stingy abi?
You should be the one telling me.

Anyways, she knows what I don't want and what she would want me not do that she doesn't like. grin.

If I go straight to the point listing them, it will look boring because this topic has been over flogged
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by eremy: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
xynerise:

You should be the one telling me.

Anyways, she knows what I don't want and what she would want me not do that she doesn't like. grin.

If I go straight to the point listing them, it will look boring because this topic has been over flogged

Could you please attach links to where this topic was really discussed?

I actually ran a quick google check on nairaland for the topic. Couldn't find one, hence this thread.

I really do need answers.
Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2014
My wife is loving, caring,hugs me before i leave for work and after i return(i love it plenty grin), she's a great great cook, supports me, encourages me, God fearing and she is full of wisdom and a great companion. I cant ask for more and may the good Lord continue to bless her for me. and because of how good she treats me, once i close from work, na run i run go back house grin my friends sef dey hardly see me o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Your Wife Special? by eremy: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
2goodbobo:
My wife is loving, caring,hugs me before i leave for work and after i return(i love it plenty grin), she's a great great cook, supports me, encourages me, God fearing and she is full of wisdom and a great companion. I cant ask for more and may the good Lord continue to bless her for me. and because of how good she treats me, once i close from work, na run i run go back house grin my friends sef dey hardly see me o grin

How does she positively handle your flaws?

Here's a true story I read somewhere:
A lady(nurse) refused to relocate with her husband when he was posted out of their original state of residence. She was having an affair with her boss(doctor).

She was 'heady' in every sense of the word. She got pregnant for her doctor boss and the latter denied that he was responsible.

She tried to foist the pregnancy on her visiting husband who suspected a foul play and consequently rejected her overtures.

In due time, it became know that she was pregnant. The husband told her not to let anyone know he wasn't responsible. He accepted the pregnancy.

This made the woman's headiness to melt. She moved with him (immediately) to his station when it was time for him to return.

This is one act made her stand by him in his later years when he was down with stroke.

Also, she had twin girl babies who dot on her husband and take on all responsibilities pertaining to him even though he had biological kids through her.

Those ladies who both live abroad with their husbands made him their responsibility.

Key point:the husband broke his wife's headiness with a forgiving spirit.

Are there such attributes that you would ascribe to your wife?

Phew

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Her Former Teacher is Dating Her Mother: What Can She Do? / Which Type Is Your Husband? / Women: God's Greatest Mistake To Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.