Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Which Type Is Your Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Type Is Your Husband? (1783 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Is Your Husband? by floranbee1(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Which one is yours? TYPES OF HUSBANDS: 1: BACHELOR HUSBAND Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life. 2: ACIDIC HUSBAND. Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous. 3: SLAVE HUSBAND Wants to be treated like a King but treats Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name. 4: GENERAL HUSBAND Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and has more female friends. 5: DRY HUSBAND Very moody and stingy, doesn't consider wife's emotions, doesn't make the relationship enjoyable. Has no sense of humor. 6: PANADOL HUSBAND Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalizes on that to get relief from wife. 7: PARASITE HUSBAND. Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Uses wife's money on girlfriends. No initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities. 8: BABY HUSBAND Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong. 9: VISITING HUSBAND Not always at home, comes as a visitor. Provides family all material things but has no time for them. 10: CARING HUSBAND Caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper. Dear Men, which type of husband are YOU? And for the ladies, which is your man? Pastor D K Olukoya
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by yvelchstores(f): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
No 10. .....yes we have our differences but still, no 10

1 Like

Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by halfricanadian(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
I pray deeply for number 10
I'm into childish games anymore

1 Like

Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by PresVA: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Proudly No 10 ... 100% kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by Faith111: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
No 10+.....
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by WHOcarex: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Yeye dey smell for here

3 Likes

Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by blesoh(f): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
10 oh.
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by ivyT(f): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
WHOcarex:
Yeye dey smell for here

abi o,who go tok say her husband b bachelor husband or parasite husband..may God save us

1 Like

Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by GodnGold: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Not on the list...add more pleaseeeeee?
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by nukky77(f): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2016
No. 10, me.... so blessed.
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by kashamyanat: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
With a loud voice and THANKS to GOD number 10.
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by Biim: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
lol, see everyone claming No 10 cheesy
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by RiloKiley: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ah! Nigerian husband's must be the best in the world! grin
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by diva90: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
I'm going to be honest, my husband is a combination of 8 & 10. 8 is his weakness and 10 is his strength. He is however learning to outgrow number 8 as it was becoming an issue when we got married newly. But in summary, my husband is a good man, that one I can take to the bank!

1 Like

Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by nasha1(f): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
really? everyone saying no 10 so who are the evil nigerians men i read upandan on nl? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hehehehe........I smell a Counter thread cheesy
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by realtalk19: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
my ex hubby was and is an acidic husband. it wasnt a pleasant experience at all.i am bliving God for a caring nd God fearing man as a husband #team10#
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by Allwility: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Tosyne2much abeg come plan counterattack for OP and her thread.
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thank God I belong to NO 10

I sight you Allwility cheesy
Re: Which Type Is Your Husband? by Emac34: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
No 10 all the way cool

(1) (Reply)

Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser / Help, Is It Cool As A Guy To Stay With Your In-laws ? / The Astonishing Story Of Jeff Bezos' Biological Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.