Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) (5631 Views)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio / Girls, Ladies, Women. Have You Ever Dated A Man Who Smokes Cigarettes,and Weeds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by macdelene(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello house,

I need some advice, on this kind of relationship, I met a guy once and we exchanged contacts and start chatting thru WATSUP, after a while we lost touch. Then out of Blues he just resurfaced we started chatting again. He started telling me abt his sex life, that he is a smoker and drinker too, that hope I drink, and I told him nooo. And we started arguing. And he said he only smokes when he is having SEX and he smokes Weeds Becos it helps his performance and helps him keep Fit.

I am confused Becos he is a NAJIA GUY but he needs weed to performance well sexually?hw is that possible? that's why am asking the GUYS in the house.

What your opinion on this?

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by aristocrazzy: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2014
Umm!
My opinion?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Amandobolt(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2014
first to comment
space booked!!
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by frodobee: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Wait till you "do it" with him. Then you come back and tell us "what you think"-meanwhile I know you have done "without". We will pick it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Fralex: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2014
I can see dat u are really interested in finding out.go 4 d pratical session 1st den u won't need any of our theories here.
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by mecussey(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Weed and alcohol are drugs, and yes they are enhancers. However, your guy may not perform when he doesn't take them
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by MrsGoodness(f): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2014
weeders dont Cum grin

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by samtol4(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2014
MrsGoodness:
weeders dont Cum grin
lol you are talking from experience ma?
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by MrsGoodness(f): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2014
samtol4:
lol you are talking from experience ma?
read it in a story tho
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2014
It doesn't really enhance strength during sex,it only makes you wasted/high and you tend to do crazier things with your partner.
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Mustack: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2014
wait let me finish my drink..

Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2014
mecussey:
Weed and alcohol are drugs, and yes they are enhancers. However, your guy may not perform when he doesn't take them

Hian!!! Alcohol is a drug?
Nawa o
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2014
when you mix orijin with alomo, it works better than even when you smoke 1 trailer of mama eberechi's finest combination of weed.
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by macdelene(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2014
frodobee:
Wait till you "do it" with him. Then you come back and tell us "what you think"-meanwhile I know you have done "without". We will pick it up from there.

So I should try it with him first abi? Ur ans shows that u are using weed with. angry grin
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by macdelene(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Fralex:
I can see dat u are really interested in finding out.go 4 d pratical session 1st den u won't need any of our theories here.

My dear if I am I won't even ask, I just want to know the rational behind it
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by macdelene(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2014
frodobee:

Lol, hw do u knw, I have done it 'without' or was it with u?
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Tabh:
It doesn't really enhance strength during sex,it only makes you wasted/high and you tend to do crazier things with your partner.

seconded
+you could take weed and still com after 5mins if you can control your highness

is that even possible undecided

what am i even saying self...i must be high on weed

bottom line...if you're the 3mins kinda brother..there's natin weed can do.
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Mimisboygreat: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
@OP I dnt smoke neither do I grind pepper cos I'm a priest
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by 24in7: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2014
shocked

Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by mecussey(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
sirman:

Hian!!! Alcohol is a drug?
Nawa o

Use google na...Cigarette is the worst known drug seconded by alcohol, then heroin, cocaine, nicodane tramadol, ice, etc and then weed. Weed is the most safest drug, even though I dont do it. I only do alcohol but anyday doctor say i should stop, I might try weed.
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Melahou(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
try the weed and see if it will enhance your performance then come back and tell us

1 Like

Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by sule5727: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
macdelene:
Hello house,

I need some advice, on this kind of relationship, I met a guy once and we exchanged contacts and start chatting thru WATSUP, after a while we lost touch. Then out of Blues he just resurfaced we started chatting again. He started telling me abt his sex life, that he is a smoker and drinker too, that hope I drink, and I told him nooo. And we started arguing. And he said he only smokes when he is having SEX and he smokes Weeds Becos it helps his performance and helps him keep Fit.

I am confused Becos he is a NAJIA GUY but he needs weed to performance well sexually?hw is that possible? that's why am asking the GUYS in the house.

What your opinion on this?
weeders dnt come in time o especially wen is been drunk and weed @de same u ll regrets it,but if u are also the kind of girls dat like that thing then is d right person 4 u
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by mizmeme(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wat do u want us to do nw?
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
24in7:
shocked

Na so, baba.
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by Freest(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op are you a student or a graduate Non ofcourse... Please edit those Things you typed there before i change my mind!!! undecided
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by macdelene(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
mizmeme:
Wat do u want us to do nw?
US? I asked the GUYS the house
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by baralatie(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
ask the drug addict,they will tell you everything you want to know!
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by winedeal: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
let her ask me that is drug addict

Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by frodobee: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
macdelene:

So I should try it with him first abi? Ur ans shows that u are using weed with. angry grin
Yea that's what am talking about. You didn't tell us he talks like I do when he smokes the thing.
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by frodobee: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
macdelene:

Lol, hw do u knw, I have done it 'without' or was it with u?
Sweery I don't do Mary J, but if you want to test what it feels without MaryJ you try me- they always come back for more- I assure you. It might even help your ministry.
Re: Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) by bethosky(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2015
IT IS TRUE TYAT MANY FIND IT INTERESTING TALKING ABOUT SEX...... ANOTHER FACT IS THAT MANY DO NOT REALLY ENJOY IT TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE... WHY? BECAUSE OF ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER....weed is not the solution. Low sexual performance has become a global concern...... low sperm count, no sperm, weak Attention, quick expulsion, infertility, infections........ living the other mate bored. DONT HIDE IT, LETS SOLVE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL AND YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR WIFE. KEDIHEALTHCARE IS HERE TO HELP THOSE AFFECTED WITH PROVEN HEALTH PRODUCTS LIKE REVIVE AND SO ON..... CONTACT 07036365984. WHATSAPP, CALL AND SMS. WWW KEDIHEALTHCARE. COM

(1) (Reply)

The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous? / When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / Guys Only (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.