Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio (3508 Views)

3 Natural Ways That Help You Heal Weak Erection And Prevent Premature Ejaculatio / Pen!s Chart: Ascertain Your Performance In Bed Before She Cheats / The World's First Smart Condom that can rate your performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by blueskymultilin: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Have you heard of SCG Ede 100â„…iron powder it is a miracle supplement that was discovered 40 years ago and it has saved a lot of marriages and lives, it is made from unripe plantain with lots of health benefit: solutions to body pains, detoxification of body, increases sperm count, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation etc. Contact: 07031128661, 0801120602. Email: saclagioventres@gmail. Com efe4sucess@gmail.com

Picture of ede100%iron mixed with pap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by saclagio(f): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
I've heard of it, it has really saved a lot of marriages.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Godmother(f): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
There are also some exercises that can help couples with this problem e.g. Kegel exercise, stop-and-start technique, etc
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cocoberry come and buy for me o grin
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Cocoberry come and buy for me o grin

embarassed
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

embarassed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it is a joking sturv lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it is a joking sturv lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I see embarassed
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

I see embarassed
what did you see? cry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what did you see? cry

Lemme joor cry cry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

Lemme joor cry cry
let's stop crying pls cry I look horrible when crying cry cry cry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
let's stop crying pls cry I look horrible when crying cry cry cry

Pix or..... cry cry cry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

Pix or..... cry cry cry
see me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
see me

angry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

angry
horrible? I told you cry cry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
horrible? I told you cry cry

That's not you angry

Besides... I look buriful when crying cry cry

So let's continue cry cry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by cocoberry(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked U r just too smooth u know sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

STFUareyouGod:
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

That's not you angry

Besides... I look buriful when crying cry cry

So let's continue cry cry
that's me and you know it

Pic or lipsrsealed
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
cocoberry:
shocked shocked shocked U r just too smooth u know tongue

how is that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
that's me and you know it

Pic or lipsrsealed

Your mouth is not as big as that...though your nose is bigger than that....erm...he might be your uncle...so your real pix or.... angry

You saw me when I was crying last night...what do you need the pix for? cry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

Your mouth is not as big as that...though your nose is bigger than that....erm...he might be your uncle...so your real pix or.... angry

You saw me when I was crying last night...what do you need the pix for? cry
so you can't even recognise me? shocked shocked too bad
That's not my uncle, that's me crying. Infact I just took the pic cry cry

Did I see you? No! I didn't. So I insist, pic of your beautiful face while crying or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
so you can't even recognise me? shocked shocked too bad
That's not my uncle, that's me crying. Infact I just took the pic cry cry

Did I see you? No! I didn't. So I insist, pic of your beautiful face while crying or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

angry angry angry
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

angry angry angry
pic lipsrsealed
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

undecided
you can lie for Africa ehn
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you can lie for Africa ehn

When? shocked

How? shocked
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

When? shocked

How? shocked
ibere lopa Moshood
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by Teeboy22(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeh39:

When? shocked
How? shocked
Y b say

na dis kin place i dey always see u
Re: Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio by blueskymultilin: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
More tip's on the health benefit of unripe plantain

How does plantain boost sexual performance, reduce impotence, unsatisfactory erection, sexual weakness and increase sex drive, Once totally dried and has become a flake, it has become a "drug" referred to as sex enhancing drug capable of improving penile-erection, cure sexual coldness in women and also prevent early or premature ejaculation in men during sexual intercourse." Nigerian researchers have also shown the blood sugar lowering potential of unripe plantain. The study, titled "Hypoglycemic effect of methanolic extract of Musa paradisiaca (Musaceae) green fruits in normal and diabetic mice" was published in Experimental Clinical Pharmacology by J. A. Ojewole and C. O. Adewunmi

(1) (Reply)

10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys / For Men: 3 Dangerous Things That Are Ruining Your Bedroom Skills / I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.