Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Mail From My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mail From My Husband (4661 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mail From My Husband by Mrsmansson(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
In order not to reveal so much info I wouldn't upload the mail he sent
This was a very nice caring man few years ago oh
Marriage na wa sha

Okay whenever we ve a fight,he would always say the number of kids I want in this life must not come from you alone

So yesterday was another argument

He sent a mail saying;

"I have to tell you this today - the number of children I need as a man I will get and it not a must that you will be their mother; it is only an opportunity that a wise woman shall cease..."

This is not the 5th time he is saying this
I jokingly told him one day,that I need 2 kids,he said 4,the next thing he said is "you can give birth to your 2kids,I can get the rest kids from anywhere

The way I hate him now,I can even plan his death.have been plotting of a good strategic way to kill him,so no one would suspect me
How can someone who claimed he loves me,just turn out to say the most hurtful things to me
So I thought we were in love,I don't understand that opportunity part

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2014
After killing him,wat else?do u tink u will be fulfilled...u wud risk ur life n freedom n ur kids to do that...wake up abeg..hw sure r u dat he doesn't hv kids wit anoda woman already...better go 4 therapy..quote author=Mrsmansson post=27971339]In order not to reveal so much info I wouldn't upload the mail he sent
Marriage na wa sha

Okay whenever we ve a fight,he would always say the number of kids I want in this life must not come from you alone

He sent a mail saying;

"I have to tell you this today - the number of children I need as a man I will get and it not a must that you will be their mother; it is only an opportunity that a wise woman shall cease..."

I jokingly told him one day,that I need 2 kids,he said 4,the next thing he said is "you can give birth to your 2kids,I can get the rest kids from anywhere

The way I hate him now,I can even plan his death.have been plotting of a good strategic way to kill him,so no one would suspect me
How can someone who claimed he loves me,just turn out to say the most hurtful things to me
So I thought we were in love,I don't understand that opportunity part[/quote]
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Madam calm down...God is d giver of children.... God might be laffing at him tho..u never knw... Shey he wants four children, u myt give birth to quadruplets at once...

3 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Take it easy. Instead of planning a murder plan your life away and apart from him if you cannot resolve your differences.

6 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Mrsmansson:
Marriage na wa sha

He sent a mail saying;

How many kids did you plan to have during courtship/early marriage?

Have you gotten to that number?

Is your husband saying 'you must get to the agreed number (if you have not gotten there) of kids else he will have kids outside' or "He must have kids outside wedlock whether you birth the agreed number or not?"

Get a grip maám; when you are done with murder, you are going down for it. Are you 100% sure you are willing to sacrifice your lifetime for your hubby (because that is what you will be doing)

It is well with you
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
There is no need for murder here. Its far better to go your seperate ways than to kill. Dnt ever allow a man made of dust turn you to a murderer. How long have you both been married? How long did you both date each other? while dating, did you both discuss this issue? How was your relationship with him before marriage? Was he the type that was fond of making these sort of threats while dating? you know that is what dating is for; to know how compatible you are and discuss important matters of marriage, number of children inclusive. Something is wrong somewhere. It appears the foundation of your marriage is faulty. You said he sent a mail. Does that mean you are in a distant marriage?

For a husband to continually threaten his wife with having illegitimate kids with another woman spells doom for that marriage. In other words, he has been spelling it out to you that you should prepare for polygamy. I have a feeling he is already having an affair with another woman and its only a matter of time that a child would result from that affair whether he has the 4 kids he wants or not. The sort of communication you both have isnt helping matters. This is something you both are to sit down and discuss way before marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mail From My Husband by stinggy(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
I thought matters are meant to be sorted out before marriage. Is he shifting goal-post?

Madam don't kill him,at least not yet. grin
He wants 4, you want 2. Then I think you guys should talk well and probably you can agree at 3.

Btw, I thought it's the woman that wants more children than the man. Things are changing.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by egopersonified(f): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Is it the kids he is actually referring to or he is just letting you know that you never were, you aren't and you never will be the only woman in his life?

7 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
I have a few pointers for ya:

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070606044454AARhXOS

listverse.com/2012/12/02/10-poisons-used-to-kill-people/

OR:

You could appoint assassins who would make it look like a mugging.

Goodluck
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Daresh(f): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Madam just leave him. Killing him isn't worth it. Even if no one catches you, you will live with that all your life.

The way society is, it would better for him to be dead than for you to leave him, but remember your life is yours and his is his. Let him go.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Madam is this why you were looking for pistol? Abeg stop oh. Marriage is not a do or die affair, waka jejerly before you make your kids orphans him dead and you in jail.

You both need counseling and communication lessons. If with a neutral counselor you dont agree please seperate dont kill anybody. No be by force, he has his choice and freedom you have yours. Hence you communicate and meet in the middle instead of throwing threats at each other and planning murder

2 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by Mrsmansson(f): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
bukatyne:

How many kids did you plan to have during courtship/early marriage?

Have you gotten to that number?

Is your husband saying 'you must get to the agreed number (if you have not gotten there) of kids else he will have kids outside' or "He must have kids outside wedlock whether you birth the agreed number or not?"

Get a grip maám; when you are done with murder, you are going down for it. Are you 100% sure you are willing to sacrifice your lifetime for your hubby (because that is what you will be doing)

It is well with you

During courtship whatever I wanted ,he would go for it
We said two,I have one now and maybe the other will come next year
It's not,even an issue of number of things
He says I feel too important,so therefore whatever he wants must not be from me
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nikkygold4life(f): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mrsmansson:

It appears from what u said dt u always want things done ur way, he sensed it and he's trying to claim his position as d head, pls stop rubbing shoulders with him, be humble, patient and come down from ur high mountain and give him d respect he deserves, in no time, he'll be dt man u've always known. Maybe uve been claiming equality wit him, men, are quick to change wen dey notice dt in dir wives. Pls change and u'll be happy u did.

6 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by greatgod2012(f): 1:41am On Nov 14, 2014
Mrsmansson:
Marriage na wa sha

He sent a mail saying;

did i read right
Am i sure i'm still on NL
You mean you'll rather kill your husband privately without suspicion than walking away if you're both grossly incompatible
Honestly, i really don't know what to say, but one thing i'm afraid of is that YOU ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE SAID MAN.
How could you even think towards such direction? No matter what the man says, i don't think murder should come into it at all, or did he also threaten to kill or maim you? If it's exactly what you posted here as regards your disagreement over the number of kids you both want, and he threatened to cheat on you if you can't give birth to the number of of kids he want, then, walk away if you can't cope with such a man.
Agreed, what he said might be annoying and painful, but thinking of killing him is way way too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'M AFRAID OF YOU!

4 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by greatgod2012(f): 1:54am On Nov 14, 2014
I just saw this now.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1427496/legal-pistol-nigeria

Please, op, if you haven't gotten the legal pistol, please don't try to have one. Someone with this type of bad temper shouldn't have pistol abeg, if you do, you would have abuse it before the realisation of the gravity of what you've done is clear to you. Please, don't!
And please don't ever think of killing anyone because of difference in opinion, please. Infact, you both need counselling, but i think you need it more.

I will send you a pm.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by pweetixandy: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2014
O.p..abeg dnt let all these people make u think u are abnormal for thinking about killing ur husband,u r just angry and hurt. I guess it has to do with ur temperament and d fact dat UR HUSBAND IS BEING HURTFUL AND STUPID angry u may need to talk with ur own mother about this because I believe she wld know d best way to advise u.. Most of the people who have posted are not married and dnt even have a relatnship to call theirs :X when in doubt ask a mother
Re: A Mail From My Husband by SUV(f): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2014
OP: I agree wit Nikkygold4life 100%.

U probably bet wit him on some stuff, African traditional men don't like that. I used to do that to my hubby a lot and we fight over every little thing. One day I sat him down and told him was tired of fights and he confessed it's bn hurting him too. I honestly asked him why he changed towards me and he told grin me it's my always wanting things my own way!

Since dt day, I let him contribute and mk decisions. My marriage is made in heaven now.
We hv 3 lovely kids. 2boys and a girl. I am secretly planning for one more

2 Likes

Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nikkygold4life(f): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
SUV:
OP: I agree wit Nikkygold4life 100%.

U probably bet wit him on some stuff, African traditional men don't like that. I used to do that to my hubby a lot and we fight over every little thing. One day I sat him down and told him was tired of fights and he confessed it's bn hurting him too. I honestly asked him why he changed towards me and he told grin me it's my always wanting things my own way!

Since dt day, I let him contribute and mk decisions. My marriage is made in heaven now.
We hv 3 lovely kids. 2boys and a girl. I am secretly planning for one more
I dint just render d advice out of thought but from experience, I was on dt part before I called myself to order and now my marriage enjoys such serenity dt's made in heaven.

1 Like

Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mrsmansson:

Do you need ideas on how to do this from Nairaland? cheesy
Re: A Mail From My Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mrsmansson:

Sorry I am just responding

I am afraid that your courtship was on deceitful grounds andthe ffoundation of your home faulty. You built on what was agreed during courtship without knowing he was not with you.

I would advise you Start to build on a neutral ground. Just assume you do not know your hubby and learn afresh.

Ask him what he really thinks about certain issues/his outlook to life and continue from there.

RE: you are feeling important, any idea what he means?
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
It rather silly to be plotting to kill him, he dies, you get caught, who will take care of your 2children? Be wise.

He thinks he is clever until he has to pay medical aid, school fees, buy clothes and food and also maintain whoever it is he wants to have the other 2children with, plus deal with whatever baggage they come with.

If the marriage is becoming toxic its best you go your separate way and concerntrate on the children you have brought into this world, that should be your priority, not plotting senseless murders.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by veave(f): 3:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Ghen ghen!

Okokobioko! shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Mail From My Husband by cococandy(f): 3:46am On Nov 15, 2014
This nairaland ehn grin cry
Re: A Mail From My Husband by ochallo: 4:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Your husband is clearly immature, thinking that you would do whatever he likes to please him, once he makes you think you have rivals and there you are thinking of killing him. Stop letting it affect you, once he sees it doesn't have any impact on you, he would move on to something else.

1 Like

Re: A Mail From My Husband by baybiemee: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Please let murder not cross ur mind ever again. If he ever finds out that that is what u r thinking, just imagine what will happen.

It was always one week one trouble with hubby and I, but there was a day I told him that henceforth I am going to become submissive, guess what he said, he said if and only if I can do that he will give me the heavens.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2014
To me the guy is just trying to prove a point, especially as he only says it durung an argument.
Even if you had 10 children he will still say it, just to hurt you so I dont think its becasue you want 2 and he wants 4

My little advise to you both, dont fight to the extent that you kill each other and the relatiobship with bad words. You can disagree without stripping each other naked and most inportantly not all things have to be proven as right and fought about. In short just leave some battles for now and come back to them later or not even at all. What is the point of being right and unhappy?

You get out what you put in and patience can only birth patience. Peace can only birth peace.

As for killing him, If you love your kids that much you wouldnt want them to be orhans and being tossed from one relative to another as glorifoed househelps, becasue their dad is dead and their mum is in kirikiri.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Osama10(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2014

Mrsmansson:
Marriage na wa sha
He sent a mail saying;

I just hope you don't murder him. wink
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Mrsmansson(f): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nikkygold4life:

It appears from what u said dt u always want things done ur way, he sensed it and he's trying to claim his position as d head, pls stop rubbing shoulders with him, be humble, patient and come down from ur high mountain and give him d respect he deserves, in no time, he'll be dt man u've always known. Maybe uve been claiming equality wit him, men, are quick to change wen dey notice dt in dir wives. Pls change and u'll be happy u did.
Thanks nikky
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Mrsmansson(f): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
greatgod2012:
I just saw this now.....

Please, op, if you haven't gotten the legal pistol, please don't try to have one. Someone with this type of bad temper shouldn't have pistol abeg, if you do, you would have abuse it before the realisation of the gravity of what you've done is clear to you. Please, don't!
And please don't ever think of killing anyone because of difference in opinion, please. Infact, you both need counselling, but i think you need it more.

I will send you a pm.
It is well.

I created those thread out of anger ,am sure if am given the opportunity I won't be able to do it
I was very hurt,trust me
Re: A Mail From My Husband by Mrsmansson(f): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks cc

chaircover:
To me the guy is just trying to prove a point, especially as he only says it durung an argument.
Even if you had 10 children he will still say it, just to hurt you so I dont think its becasue you want 2 and he wants 4

My little advise to you both, dont fight to the extent that you kill each other and the relatiobship with bad words. You can disagree without stripping each other naked and most inportantly not all things have to be proven as right and fought about. In short just leave some battles for now and come back to them later or not even at all. What is the point of being right and unhappy?

You get out what you put in and patience can only birth patience. Peace can only birth peace.

As for killing him, If you love your kids that much you wouldnt want them to be orhans and being tossed from one relative to another as glorifoed househelps, becasue their dad is dead and their mum is in kirikiri.
Re: A Mail From My Husband by beeevan: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Forget killing, focus on living the life.

1 Like

Re: A Mail From My Husband by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Please always try to calm your self down when you are angry. Some spoken words that period you may forever regret.

When you are getting to your breaking limit, pls walk away, calm down and think of any action to follow.
Also, third party(family) maybe helpful in this regards. The people he respects.

It's a very difficult situation ESP for nigerian ladies in Nigeria. Walking away from marriage is never easy ESP when both of you have built your lives together. You just go empty handed to start life afresh with little or no support.
The society keeps frustrating young women and make them take plenty sh1t all in the name of marriage.

And see them celebrating 20 yrs of marriage when probably its 20yrs of frustration in the path of the woman.

Anyway, you are in already... Don't do anything stup1d that would put anyone in danger ESP your kids.

I would suggest you start building up your life from now, and give yourself some self-love.

All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Claims She Was Raped, Impregnated By A Pig (Pictured) / Im Tired! How Can I Make Him See I Truly Love Him, Despite His Height??? / Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.