Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (52024 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
The son of Belial just called you a fool and you splash a constipated grin across your face? cheesy cheesy cheesy
shdemidemi:

You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
The son of Belial just called you a fool and you splash a constipated grin across your face? cheesy cheesy cheesy

And how does that affect you, really? Grow up and let it slide, not every one will agree with you in life, learn to live with it. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Does it?
I needed a good laugh and you didn't disappoint. Thank you wink
shdemidemi:

How does that affect you, really?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Boss13:

Oh please I was joking about Pastor Chris being in Bayelsa. Well, I know joagbaje is reading this probably as a guest. He is hibernating. On a serious note, he needs to be called to make that payment.
Nobody forced him to make the statement. He was just so convinced and proud. See what his mouth has costed him.
Joe, running away cannot help you. You need to pay and as soon as possible. Payment is not to redeem your image/reputation oh. That image is dead, buried and gone.
Hahaha.

See setting of high jump.

You first sight him even when others can't see him.
Now you are leading crusade for payment.

Even at that, the face saving is not enough.

Bros again I ask, dem send you?

ps:this hibernation is not likely to end anytime in the near future.
Bears hibernare over winter (roughly 3 months). What is the length of "pastor's" own?

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
dorox:
However this thread is spun, you can't deny that it was a technical knockout against Joagbaje.
Nicely done SirJohn, my only gripe with you is that you are too much of a nice person to finish him off when he is already down.
Given half the ammunitions you have, Boss13 would not have left us with this anticlimactic end to this whole saga. He would have snuffed out every vestige of credibilty from oga Jo and his minions.

LMAO. Funny enough you are right. Sirjohn is quite a nice guy. I don't play such cards because the likes of joagbaje prey on the gullible and if allowed a lot of innocent people would suffer from patronising him. For the record, I have no personal vendetta against Joe. I just cannot stand people of his calibre. They are dubious and callous. Since I have identified him as one, it shall not be well with him both on nairaland and in bayelsa.

It is good that he is avoiding the thread and nairaland with the moniker Joagbaje (maybe following with another moniker). Let it remain that way because the moment I see him I shall continue to e-haunt him thoroughly and give him some terrible nightmares.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by petres007(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Joagbaje:

Firstly I humbly apologise for any misrepresentation

I never thought I'd see the day! JoAgbaje apologizes! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by dorox(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
By spreadind outright lies that breeds ignorance for the sake of fame and profit, people like Joagbaje are helping to accelerate the spread of HIV in our country.

I doubt if he is unaware of the damage his teaching is causing to adherents of his faith by giving them a moral platform to engage themselves in self deceit. Just imagine how this lie would have effectively extinguished any flicker of conscience that might have prevented Jeff from having unprotected sex with an ususpecting young woman.
I don't know how people like Joagbaje are able to live with themselves after betraying the gospel for a few pieces of silver when Judas couldn't

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Goshen360(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bidam:
I don't gossip about fallible people. that is not my ministry. I ATTACK THE MESSAGE NOT THE MESSENGER.

This is the most senseless statement I ever heard from you since you're on this forum. .... grin grin grin Boy, keep it up, I'm very proud of you. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yeah, as senseless as the message you peddle on nairaland that premarital sex is not fornication which was attacked by me. Pls stop being childish and grow up.
Goshen360:

This is the most senseless statement I ever heard from you since you're on this forum. .... grin grin grin Boy, keep it up, I'm very proud of you. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Has Pastor Joe Agbaje paid up?

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
The hosts of hell and demons rejoice. For they chose darkness and confusion over light and freedom.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
hmm this religion thing is falling apart at the seams.. violence in the Muslim world, Gay and all sorts of taboo in the Christian world .. omo na wa oooh
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
2 Peter 2:4 (American Standard Version - ASV)
4 For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6 (American Standard Version - ASV)
6 And angels that kept not their own principality, but left their proper habitation, he hath kept in everlasting bonds under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

sonOfLucifer:
The hosts of hell and demons rejoice. For they chose darkness and confusion over light and freedom.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
vooks:
2 Peter 2:4 (American Standard Version - ASV)
4 For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6 (American Standard Version - ASV)
6 And angels that kept not their own principality, but left their proper habitation, he hath kept in everlasting bonds under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Ask lastchild if demons are bound in darkness. You know nothing about Satan.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Goshen360(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bidam:
Yeah, as senseless as the message you peddle on nairaland that premarital sex is not fornication which was attacked by me. Pls stop being childish and grow up.

And he said a parable unto him saying:

There's he that was told everyone smoke during the winter time but he doesn't understand nothing. He actually thinks everyone smoke in the winter time. Then he goes about saying, Goshen smokes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
shdemidemi:

This is where the issue of self versus God comes in. Christianity is not about self but about God. Jesus hated self so He died, the apostles hated self, they suffered and most were martyred.

GOD IS NOT A MEANS TO AN END, HE IS AN END IN HIMSELF.

God expects us to present ourselves as LIVING SACRIFICE. A sacrifice is something you give to someone with no intention of getting it back. The paradox here is, christians claim to give their life to God yet they hold on to it.

The God you claim you gave your life to says WORRY NOT ABOUT THE FOOD YOU WILL EAT EVEN THE CLOTHES YOU WILL WEAR (SELF) because He knows all you need for the journey He had prepared even before you were born. All those things you think you need are secondary, the primary assignment is to look for God and carry out His work. When you know God, your thinking about those things you would have gone to jo for, will most likely change.

I have a child that never ask me for the necessary things he needs. All he ask are stupid things like sweetie, games et al which I try to provide sometimes. But he would never ask me for the university he is going to go to, the course he will take, how we have a house to live in, where the next meal will come from. I don't blame him for this because he is only a child. Like my child, you are only being a (spiritual babe) child when you go to God asking for frivolities (you might not see them as that).

Look for God through His Word alone and stop being vain. Christianity is not a SELFIE call, rather it is a call to SERVICE.

To think that some people liked this **Pukes***
Next we would wonder why Isis beheads people.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by shdemidemi(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chrisbenogor:

To think that some people liked this **Pukes***
Next we would wonder why Isis beheads people.

What implies or infer any form of extremism or violence in the post?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2014
vooks:
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Elijah78: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
vooks:
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2014
I wish Pastor Joe Agbaje a happy birthday today.

Many more returns of the day.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Mshow unataka dough ...500K
Kenyan28:
I wish Pastor Joe Agbaje a happy birthday today.

Many more returns of the day.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
Mshow unataka dough ...500K

Wah! Wah! that's language is called sheng in my country.

Nishaa mshow mara mob atumie Sir John dough zake 500k ndio anigawie zangu niende zangu! lol
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Me ni mtu wa mtaa kaa wewe. Hawa wa-Naija si wana drama!
Otherwise uko freshi lakini?

PS: Ukipata mukwanja, si unisambazie ngiri kadhaa wink
Kenyan28:

Wah! Wah! that's language is called sheng in my country.

Nishaa mshow mara mob atumie Sir John dough zake 500k ndio anigawie zangu niende zangu! lol

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
Me ni mtu wa mtaa kaa wewe. Hawa wa-Naija si wana drama!
Otherwise uko freshi lakini?

PS: Ukipata mukwanja, si unisambazie ngiri kadhaa wink

Vooks kumbe wewe ni wetu huku Kenya?
Wacha tu hawa watu wana vituko mob.
Niliona kwa group ingine ya FB, eti "if you think the devil is a liar, then you have not met a Nigerian man" Gosh, hope hawataniletea drama na video!
Ntakusambazia kabisa, wacha nione huyu Joe kama atazitoa kwanza.

Adhuhuri njema ndugu yangu!
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
^^^^^
What is THIS?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
kabisa dada.

Ubarikiwe hadi ushangae wink
Kenyan28:

Vooks kumbe wewe ni wetu huku Kenya?
Wacha tu hawa watu wana vituko mob.
Niliona kwa group ingine ya FB, eti "if you think the devil is a liar, then you have not met a Nigerian man" Gosh, hope hawataniletea drama na video!
Ntakusambazia kabisa, wacha nione huyu Joe kama atazitoa kwanza.

Adhuhuri njema ndugu yangu!

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
kabisa dada.

Ubarikiwe hadi ushangae wink
Carry your tribalism elswhere this is a nigerian forum angry
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello my brother,
Are you okay?
Bidam:
Carry your tribalism elswhere this is a nigerian forum angry

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
Hello my brother,
Are you okay?
I should be asking you that question
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Muslims are usually irritable over Ramadhan. Don't carry over that BS into CHristianity
Bidam:
I should be asking you that question

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
Muslims are usually irritable over Ramadhan. Don't carry over that BS into CHristianity
Ok, i never knew you to be a religious bigot after being tribalistic. cheesy
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Anger in men is an intense mutation of infantile stupidity
Bidam:
Ok, i never knew you to be a religious bigot after being tribalistic. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits / Apostle Sammy Smith Gives Live Sermon Outside His BURNING Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.