Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! (4790 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / She Wants Me To Deflower Her / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
I got to know this girl sometime last month when her church members were on evangelism; her church is just opposite my house so she kinda sees me occasionally but we never got to talk until on this particular day. We chatted as if we had known each other for a very long; she even asked me to take some pictures of her with my phone while she gives different beautiful poses.

Fast forward to yesterday, she came around and the topic of sex came up, she told that she is still a virgin, that she can swear with her life and that I can check to confirm if I want.

'How old are you?' I asked, and she told me that she will be 26 years in 9 months time. I queried to know why she's never had sex and she talked about family values and discipline as the major reasons. Though she accepted that she's kissed and romanced severally but has never allowed her previous boyfriends to go down there.

Now she says she wouldn't mind myself deflowering her and introducing her into the world of sex. I am a bit skeptical because I have never deflowered a girl, and she is making it sound as if I am the love that she's been searching for; displaying affections publicly to my chagrin.

I don't wanna deflower someone who will make it look as if I owe her some love.

Guys what do you advise!
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by tunaguy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chuk match stik insyd
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Brymo: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dont do it oh.
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
tunaguy:
Chuk match stik insyd
No I won't
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Brymo:
Dont do it oh.
Your reason sire?
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by DTOBS(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
@Op! Please don't and I repeat don't...
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
DTOBS:
@Op! Please don't and I repeat don't...
Ok sire..but please do you mind telling me the reason
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by donbenedict(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
If you knw u won't do it and later on regret she gave her virginity to some oda guy non-derserving, your cowardice shall be greater than ten planets put together.
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is funny one... grin

I don't believe on this...why a virgin lady asked u to check her out as if u were like MACHETE,abi grin...Lol
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by ireneony(f): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Do the job na. grin how are you sure she is a virgin?, she is probably one of these stds Carrier
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by juniorportland(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
brother do not touch....talking from experience ooo

she go begin disturb u like tse tse fly...but on a serious note if u r not ready for the responsibility that comes with it then don't

no light,no fuel,no water, no money

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by unapapadeycraze: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Did you just say you guys met during evangelism?

So you want to tell me dat you don't know that pre-marital sex is a sin? and you are here asking silly question.

Sexual immorality has been in the church since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bring her to me OP,, I'll do it for you,, then you continue from there

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
juniorportland:
brother do not touch....talking from experience ooo

no light,no fuel,no water, no money
Do you mind sharing
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
This is funny one... grin

I don't believe on this...why a virgin lady asked u to check her out as if u were like MACHETE,abi grin...Lol
She just wanted to prove to me that she's still a virgin
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Brymo: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Destined2win:
Your reason sire?
it is just not cool. Christianity preaches against it. Premarital sex is d sure reason for d confused society we find our selves. A lot of fragmented souls.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Did you just say you guys met during evangelism?

So you want to tell me dat you don't know that pre-marital sex is a sin? and you are here asking silly question.

Sexual immorality has been in the church since time immemorial.
Yes sexual immorality is a sin..I agree. Meeting during evangelism doesn't take away the fact that we all have sex urges
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Brymo:
it is just not cool. Christianity preaches against it. Premarital sex is d sure reason for d confused society we find our selves. A lot of fragmented souls.
Hmmm!
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by dandollaz: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Destined2win:
No I won't
God is watching u in 3D
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Bring her to me OP,, I'll do it for you,, then you continue from there
If you want her, you can come and take her
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
dandollaz:

God is watching u in 3D
..and He is watching you in 11D
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
If you knw u won't do it and later on regret she gave her virginity to some oda guy non-derserving, your cowardice shall be greater than ten planets put together.

Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by mbaka0433: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Take her so Sai Baba one chance He just did dat in China.................see you see STDs
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
Do the job na. grin how are you sure she is a virgin?, she is probably one of these stds Carrier
I don't think so
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Aguiyi13(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Don't deflower her if you're not gonna marry her.
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by juniorportland(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Destined2win:
Do you mind sharing
she go begin disturb u like tse tse fly
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
juniorportland:
she go begin disturb u like tse tse fly

Wow..really
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by PreacherxSon(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Get a lubricant, ur joystick, a nice location, a gud bed or table....

And ur good to go !!!
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
PreacherxSon:
Get a lubricant, ur joystick, a nice location, a gud bed or table....

And ur good to go !!!
But you a preacherxson. Irony?
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Varagous(f): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Destined2win:
Yes sexual immorality is a sin..I agree. Meeting during evangelism doesn't take away the fact that we all have sex urges
it doesn't mean .. you should give in.

you seem like a good guy... you will regret it, if you do.

tell her she has tried and she should continue to keep herself till she gets married.. no one deserve her virginity, not even you!
I think she's under pressure by people who make it feel like she's missing out... and she thinks she loves you, and she assumes you love her too.. you know you don't!
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by Destined2win: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Varagous:

it doesn't mean .. you should give in.

you seem like a good guy... you will regret it, if you do.

tell her she has tried and she should continue to keep herself till she gets married.. no one deserve her virginity, not even you!
I think she's under pressure by people who make it feel like she's missing out... and she thinks she loves you, and she assumes you love her too.. you know you don't!
I really appreciate your contribution. Thanks!
Re: She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! by PreacherxSon(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Destined2win:
But you a preacherxson. Irony?

...Part of the preaching, bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin / Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive / 1.5 Million Naira Wasted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.