Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy (1664 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by merit12(f): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Getting close to a girl can be the most difficult step in securing a relationship.
It is often difficult to gain a girl's attention if you are shy, especially when in direct competition with other more boisterous males. However, being shy doesn't have to be a liability. Embracing shyness can serve as a huge asset in any male's attempts to impress a girl.

1. Be yourself, even if you feel being quiet and shy will not attract the girl you desire. If a girl is not attracted to you as you are, a relationship is not sustainable. Being yourself will attract girls that are drawn to your personality, which will give you the time that many shy people need to come out of their shell.

2 Go out of your way to embrace your shyness. If you are picked on for being quiet or having "no game," it is to your benefit to laugh along. Doing so will ensure that you are viewed as simply quiet or shy and not creepy or weird. Many girls will actually let their guard down more with a shy guy, feeling that the situation is not threatening.

3 Step out of your comfort zone. While it is OK to be shy and an asset to embrace this part of your personality, the ultimate tool for most shy males in impressing a girl is the ability to have a good one-on-one conversation. While in competition with outspoken males, most shy guys will give up quickly. When an opportunity arises to connect with a girl, action must be taken. Shyness is often overlooked if a girl has a chance to see what goes on in your head.

4. Do what you do well. When initially attracting a girl, actions speak louder than words. Excelling at a sport, music or another hobby will draw intrigue while providing another window for a girl to see who you are. Continue prioritizing activities that you love, and girls will be impressed with your passion. The intrigue that you are busy doing something while other guys are stuck hanging on a girl for attention may draw some allure.

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
And he must be black right? cheesy
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by merit12(f): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Handsomeemmy:
And he must be black right? cheesy
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by aristocrazzy: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is one of the realest post you've ever had.
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by udemedia1: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmm
CHIKA IKE Nu,de pics HAVE LEAK ONLINE CHECK IT OUT ON FACEBOOK

check it HERE
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by udemedia1: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmm
check it HERE
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by udemedia1: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmm

check it HERE
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by merit12(f): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
embarassedReally dear?nd howdo you mean?
aristocrazzy:
This is one of the realest post you've ever had.
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by aristocrazzy: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
I mean you are right unlike those that post untrue
Sh*t.
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by Youngpo413: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nice one
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by moufan: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
yah
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Who the f.uck does these girls think they are?
I don't follow any rules while wooing girls.
The more I see threads like these the more angry I get.We niggaz are the ones making these girls to feel important!

If you won't accept Mr.Obi with his brown teeth,4ft4 height.bad grammar and rough face then go to ****
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
udemedia1:
Hmm
check it HERE

Agent of darkness,nah Satan send you ni?
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by Cholls(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
mikeson12:
Who the Zap does these girls think they are?
I don't follow any rules while wooing girls.
The more I see threads like these the more angry I get.We niggaz are the ones making these girls to feel important!

If you won't accept Mr.Obi with his brown teeth,4ft4 height.bad grammar and rough face then go to ****
my brother pls i beg i no understand that ur last word(****) grin
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cholls:
my brother pls i beg i no understand that ur last word(****) grin

grin grin grin
lol
Bro,it stands for the devil's domain
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by Cholls(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
mikeson12:

grin grin grin
lol
Bro,it stands for the devil's domain
my brother grin grin grin cheers to that sad
Re: How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy by celeron40(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
udemedia1:
Hmm

check it HERE
I click that like, Make I Die.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Prevent A Girl From Campus Prostitution / Getting Married? Are You Sure You're Ready? / Secret About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.