Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? (3230 Views)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! / Should I Deflower Her? / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
i would want to date and marry a virgin but i'm scared.

how can i deflower her? i cant stand the sight of blood and seeing her in pains. screaming and shouting during the deflowering process. i left one lady because of this issue. she is a virgin and i dont want to hurt her. so i just let her go. but the truth is that i would want to marry a virgin lady but i'm scared.

what do you want me to do now?
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
U use screw driver undecided
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by pweetixandy: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
But op,u didn't tell us if u are a vajin too? Everyone wants to marry a vajin,who will now marry us angry angry on a lighter note,no one here actually cares tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
pweetixandy:
But op,u didn't tell us if u are a vajin too? Everyone wants to marry a vajin,who will now marry us angry angry on a lighter note,no one here actually cares tongue
I care

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by pweetixandy: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
I care
k
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by adepiero: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
pweetixandy:
I'll marry you grin

BTW, #TeamTosyne2much needs your vote
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by amakufrancis(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
F her with a broom stick........
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by IfyAwazie(f): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Marry her, on ur wedding night, call one of ur friends to help u open it. Just leave d room so dat u will not see blood or hear her scream. It will still be in d record dat u married a virgin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Marry her, on ur wedding night, call one of ur friends to help u open it. Just leave d room so dat u will not see blood or hear her scream. It will still be in d record dat u married a virgin. grin
i cant do that. how will i allow my friend to bleep my wife?
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
that is too dangerous na
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by chimerase2: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
re u dat heartless undecided
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op use vaseline rub am wella.. den skinny dive.. wink

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ukutsgp:
that is too dangerous na
a silly question requires an answer equally as silly
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by aristocrazzy: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Prayer is the key, prayer is the key
Prayer is master key.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by jmoore(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Buy a flower and place on her navel, then she will be "deflowered".

Thank me later after your wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
undecided smiley
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
a silly question requires an answer equally as silly
i just need help. that's all. how can i do it that it won't hurt her? pls it is nt silly.
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
jmoore:
Buy a flower and place on her navel, then she will be "deflowered".

Thank me later after your wedding.
pls be serious na.
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Prayer is the key, prayer is the key
Prayer is master key.
u mean it will automatically opened when i pray?
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i just need help. that's all. how can i do it that it won't hurt her? pls it is nt silly.
there is no way its not going to hurt, unless she is a "secondary virgin"

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
there is no way its not going to hurt, unless she is a "secondary virgin"
pls, which one is a secondary virgin?
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ukutsgp:
pls, which one is a secondary virgin?
someone else broke her hymen but she stopped having sex until marriage, then u marry her undecided
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
pweetixandy:
That's generalisation...not everybody want virgin

Bact to d topic.do it gently and slowly,she will tend to move against the stimuli...follow her,hold her tight
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by waley007(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Do you believe in miracle? Pray over it and it shall open itself, you wont even need to stress urself...I am talking from experience
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
waley007:
Do you believe in miracle? Pray over it and it shall open itself, you wont even need to stress urself...I am talking from experience
are u sure about this?
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2014
I hv heard u all.
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Cholls(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2014
My brother Who Told Says You've Heard Us All angry
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by austine4real(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i would want to date and marry a virgin but i'm scared.

how can i deflower her? i cant stand the sight of blood and seeing her in pains. screaming and shouting during the deflowering process. i left one lady because of this issue. she is a virgin and i dont want to hurt her. so i just let her go. but the truth is that i would want to marry a virgin lady but i'm scared.

what do you want me to do now?
marryin a virgn doesnt mean she'l make a gud wife?
Nt all virgn wll bleed.
Go get a life
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2014
Wahala dey
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Cholls:
My brother Who Told Says You've Heard Us All angry
what do u want me to say?
Re: Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? by Jkvivi2020: 8:21am On May 09, 2015
She must get hurt, unless she is a multi virgin. Solution to your comment. Strong romeo go help you pop d cherry in your absense so u dont get hurt nor hurt her.that is d real solution.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / Who Can Correctly Translate This Into English ? / Omg!!! See What 5boys Did To A Girl Inside A Pool In One Of The Hotel In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.