Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860079 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Wow i cnt kip it any longer i must comment wat a nyc stowi, cnt wait to c d end of dis.. coolWow i cnt kip it any longer i must comment wat a nyc stowi, cnt wait to c d end of dis..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by DePrynCe: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
U 22much Guy,fire down! Enjoyn ur story!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jayfelloe(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
waoo. . can somebody quess wah will be the out come of the guy called femi. . . . ? cos I kw it wunt be nice atall
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
DePrynCe:
Guy,ur story is bomb shake,inviting many of my friends 2 join nairaland 4 dis post! But Femi,u be Guru-o!

Thank you very much my guy. Even though I'm doing it for pleasure: the love you guys has shown is kokomicious (not dictionary word).
Once again, thank you friend!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Me: (smiling face) good morning sir
Doctor Ayeni: morning Femi. I can see that you are much okay now.
Me: yes sir

He asked few questions about my health and later took me to his inner office for more examinations. He concluded that I'm okay: that I should check back in 2 days time. I took my leave with the a note of prescription drugs he asked nurse Damilola to give me. We both left his office.

Nurse D: (smiling) why dint you ask him?
Me: (smiling) I wanted to but Doctor Ayeni seems to be a nice person only on his work. He might misinterpret my good gesture.
Nurse D: (smiling) so what's are the good gesture you have?
Me: (smiling) I'm shy to say it. Give me your number and I will tell you on phone.
Nurse D: (smiling) you shy... you are very funny.
Me: let me be funny; if that's the only way to have your number.

We were fast approaching the reception hall; we waited and chatted for awhile. She laughed at every little thing I joked about: she dint know when she said that "I will be expecting your call much later in day.

Me: (smiling) you want to play a fast one on me. You know that I don't have your number yet and you want me to call you.
Nurse D: (laughing) I'm sorry. I dint know that I have not given you the number.

She collected and saved her number on my phone. We walked out to the reception hall with smiles on our faces.

Chidinma: (smiling) it seems the doctor did not give you injection today.
Me: (smiling) yes... he said that I'm okay now.

Nurse Damilola gave the prescription paper to another nurse: she came back with the drugs. I and Chidinma chatted with the ladies at the reception. I really enjoyed their company. I'm now very hungry.
Chidinma and I went to KFC. We got takeaway fried rice and chicken. We were looking for bike that would convey us home when we ran into Ronke. She came over to meet us. I introduced the ladies together and Chidinma was wondering how rude of me to call Ronke by her name with no iota of respect. Ronke said that I should try and forget what happened between Tunde and I. I pretended as if I don't know what she was talking about.

Me: I was hospitalised: but I'm now okay now.
Ronke: sorry Femi.. Tunde and two of his friends were arrested yesterday by the police.
Me: (surprised) what happened?
Ronke: they got into a fight with some guys and the guy got them arrested.
Me: why dint you go and bail them?
Ronke: (smiling)he just broke up with me; I can't go and bail him. The money the police are demanding for damages is N150k and I don't think I can give someone that doesn't cherish me that kind of money.

Chidinma just kept quiet as we had our conversation. I dint want to say anything that might arise suspicion by Chidinma that I was beaten by Tunde and his friends. Ronke told me that they were being detained at Ojuoro police station. I pleaded with Ronke to help with their bail.

Ronke: I'm not paying for the bail; even if I want to: I don't have that kind of money with me now. I just invested my money on some business and it would take time for it to start yielding profit. The money I have with me now is for me to manage myself.
Me: it's okay. If you agree to come with me to the station. I will pay for the bail.
Ronke: (confused) you are willing to give Tunde N150k despite what he did to you?
Me: (smiling) I am over it Ronke: besides Tunde would have done the same thing for me.

Chidinma was amazed with the way I'm was chatting with Ronke. Ronke insisted on not coming with me. I have gotten all the information that I needed.

Ronke: (smiling) this your new girl is fine and very beautiful.
Chidinma: (giggles)
Me: (looking at Chidinma) she is very beautiful: just the way I want my girls to look.

8 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
chidinma n nurse dammy will soon join d list. welldone oga hazardous

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Femi is blessed among womens
Bewia of Ronke ooooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Omotayelolu(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
waitin 4 ur nxt update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chidinma just kept smiling as Ronke and I praised her beauty. Ronke left but still insisted on not going with me to the police station. We got a bike that took us straight to the house. We got home around 3pm. Chidinma and I devoured the food without uttering a word to each other. I caught her staring at me several times.

Me: (smiling) what's it?
Chidinma: (smiling) what?
Me: I know that you have been looking at me: just say what is going on your mind.
Chidinma: (breathing heavily) it seems I don't know you at all. After your incident: you seems different and I'm kind of intimidated.
Me: how do you mean? If it's what happened on the bike earlier today; I'm sorry.
Chidinma: (smiling) it's not that; it just that... (cuts her off)
Me: (voice low) so you knew what happened on the bike?
Chidinma: (smiling) yes, it's nothing. It's a good thing to know that you really admire me.
Me: Hmnnnn, okay ooo. Do you admire me too?
Chidinma: (surprised) no.. please don't ask me that type of question again.
Me: (smiling) okay ma....
Chidinma: you have really changed Femi... it seems I don't know you at all. Since the time you have been discharged from the hospital; your real character is now exposed to me. From Bidemi&Ruka to Tunde&Ronke and not to forget the nurses you were flirting with today.
Me: (laughing) I'm still the same person you know. Maybe if we start our lesson tomorrow: you will see that.

As we were discussing, my phone rang. I removed the phone from my pocket; only to see that the caller is Motunrayo. I looked at Chidinma with a full smile on my face; I picked.

Me: (staring at Chidinma) hello
Motunrayo: hello Femi, I'm coming to your house now. Are you back from the hospital?
Me: yes, just got back. No problem, I will be waiting for you.
Motunrayo: I bought some things for you.
Me: really, I'm at home. I would be expecting you.

I ended the call after confirming that she's coming. Chidinma looked at my face and she said that she should start going.

Me: why are you rushing home? I really enjoyed your company?
Chidinma: (smiling) it's late already. This is some few minutes to 4pm; besides I don't want to disturb your company. Two is a company and three is a crowd.

I tried talking her to stay back that the lady coming is just a friend but she insisted on going. Maybe if I had persuaded her to stay; she would have stayed, but I don't want her to stay back. She left for her house after authoritatively saying that our lesson starts tomorrow. I rushed to my room: arranged the place. I sprayed air freshener in the room: awaiting my guest.
All my thoughts has now shifted to Motunrayo. I remembered our first kiss and how I wanted to have sexx with her. Blood has started running through the veins in my OGA. The more that I know that she will soon come around; the more my sexuall urge rises. I was still fantasising about her when her call rang on my phone. I rushed to the gate and behold I saw what actually got me attracted to her (her full rounded breast)
I gave her a tight hug and I ushered her into the house. We sat down in the living room.

Motunrayo: I'm sorry for not coming earlier.. I had to help Iyabo with her mini project at home.
Me: (confused) who's iyabo?
Motunrayo: my little sister.. I once told you about her.

I'm not ready for all this chitchat. Funmilayo would soon be home. I just agreed to everything she said. She passed me a big nylon bag full of provisions. It must have cost her a fortune.

Me: (grateful voice) you shouldn't have gotten provisions this much dear. Thank you. I really appreciate it
Motunrayo: (smiling) I am glad that you like it.
Me: it's the best thing that I have gotten this month.. ooh sorry, I mean this year.
Motunrayo: (smiling)
Me: when you said that you were coming; I got a present for you too.
Motunrayo: (smiling) really... what is it?
Me: (sexyy eyes) it's in my room. It's very special. Come on let's go.
Motunrayo: no.... give it to me right here.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Harkanbi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
I swear ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ be bad boy Hazardous

Na inside bedroom the Gift dey Abi?

Continue!!!!!

THERE IS GOD in everytin we are doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Maryofficial(f): 1:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Seriously praying for Chidinma and Damilola
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Some gift are best presented In d bedroom.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Good morning hazardous. Waiting patiently for more update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2015
wat kind gift dey ur room bros....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Now I can relate it to your prologue now....

You gat a nice work doing here boss

Keep em coming
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lolz wetin u wan gv her inside ur room. sharp guy. wink
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Me: (voice saddens) if that's what you want; maybe next time.
Motunrayo: it's not that I don't want to follow you to your room but one of your family members might come around and see us. I know what you want.
Me: (smiling) okay... it's nothing. I hope my motives does not offends you?
Motunrayo: (smiling) no ooo.. but not to worry; I might come around next week. I will try come early.
Me: okay.. no problem.

I moved closer to her and I placed my hand on her shoulder. I caressed it. I used the tip of my fingers to tickle down. I moved my lips closer to hers: her lips parted a little, inviting me for a kiss. I kept rubbing the tips of my finger to tickle all the nakedd part of her body. Her breathing increased. She placed her lips on mine; we kissed. Her tongue split my lips. We kissed wildly and my hands fondled her breastt. She moaned. Our tongue locked on each other as we stared into each others eyes. Her eyes is full of lust. I was about to raise up her T-shirt when I heard foot steps coming our way.
We quickly separated and pretended there is nothing going on. We patiently looked at the door as Funmilayo opened the door. Why did she choose to come at this time? Immediately she saw Motunrayo: she shouted and went to hug her.

Funmilayo: (smiling) good evening Motunrayo... how is everything?
Motunrayo: (smiling) everything is fine. How was school today?
Funmilayo: it's hectic as usual but it's still fine. I thought that you are not dating my brother again.
Me: hanhan, Funmilayo. Anytime you ask of her; I do tell you that she's fine
Motunrayo: your brother is a very busy person: he doesn't have my time.
Funmilayo: (smiling) don't worry. He likes you and he always say good things about you to me. Anything he does that you don't like, you just tell me. I will discipline him.
Me: (laughing) don't mind her Motunrayo oo. There's nothing she can use to discipline me; aside food, hug and peck.

We were having a swell time when my mind flashed to Tunde. I promised Ronke to go bail him. I excused myself from their midst and I rushed into the room. I counted 70k into my wallet. I rushed back to the living room.

Me: (smiling) I have an appointment for 5pm.
Motunrayo: (not happy) where are you going?

I explained everything about Tunde to them. Funmilayo and Motunrayo begged to go with me. They said that they have not been to the police station before. I smiled. I picked up the car keys and we all drove to First bank.
I parked and I rushed to the ATM. I collected 100k to the already 70k in my wallet. I joined the girls as we drove to Ojuoro police station. We all got down and I could notice fear on their faces as we passed men in police uniform.
We got to the counter: I asked for enquiries about Tunde. They said exactly what Ronke told me. I paid the money without even seeing Tunde. The policeman that attended to us was just wondering how a small guy like me would drop such a huge amount without thinking over it. Motunrayo and Funmilayo were surprised also.
They asked me to sign some documents. While signing it, they brought out Tunde and his friends. Each of them has a big bandage on his head; I guess it's from the outcome of the fight. The two guys are among the guys that beat me up the other day.
I looked at their faces and I could see sign of remorse when they knew that I'm the one that paid for their bail. We signed all the necessary documents and we were all ready to go. I gave the policeman that attended to us N2k while Tunde begged me for 5k; which I gave him. He rushed back inside and he gave his inmates. They all hailed him as he rushed back with his head very high.

8 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good evening hazardous.. i dey gbadun you please come continue...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Deluxewize(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mr Hazardous u are so cool to d extent dat u blow my mind....kip up d tempo.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
tnk u hazardeous...givin u my dinner..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2167202/main-story-thread-checkmate-competition-group click this link to see the collaboration work by some of the upcoming writers.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by donsamtex(m): 1:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Omo see groove. Tunde still dey form inside prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Tunde seems very happy. We got to the car and I introduced him to the girls. They greeted him very cagey; maybe the environment and fear of the police station is still in their system.

Tunde: (very happy) how do you know that I'm detained?
Me: Ronke told me and she begged me to come here. She is not really happy with you.
Tunde: I did.... (cuts him off)
Me: there's still time for us to talk; I have to return this car before my Dad gets home. I actually didn't want him to start talking about what Ronke told me. We all entered the car and we zoom off.
Tunde asked me to drop them off at the hotel. I drove quietly to Johnson street. It's after 6pm already. They alighted the car. Tunde's friends thanked me for the first time; maybe they were ashamed that I came to bail them.

Guy1: (thankful voice) thank you Femi... I never expected you to come bail us.
Guy2: Ese gan (thank you). We are all indebted to you. If you need any help; just feel free to ask. We will go out of our way to help you. Thank you Femi.
Me: (smiling) it's nothing... we are friends already and that's what guys does for each other. always looking out for one another. Just help me beg Tunde to go and beg Ronke. If not for her; I wouldn't have been here.

We chatted for awhile and I promised them that I might join them tomorrow for flexing. I was about entering the vehicle when guy1 asked for my number. I gave him reluctantly because I don't want to have anything to do with someone like him. He flashed my number and he said that I should save it "CAUSE TROUBLE". I saved it.
I got into the car and I zoomed off with Tunde shouting "I will call you later". I drove the car quietly, until Motunrayo said that she is not going back with us to the house. I wanted to give her some money but she refused. I dropped her at a nearby bus-stop: not after she told me that we really need to talk. I know what she wants to talk about. Funmilayo waved her goodbye as we continued our journey back home.

Funmilayo: Brother Femi, where did you get that huge amount of money to pay for someone's bail?
Me: I got it from Ronke: Tunde's girlfriend. Please don't ask me questions again; I'm driving.
Funmilayo: (voice sad) I'm sorry.

I know that she doesn't like it when I shut her out like that; I don't want her to start asking me questions that I would have to lie about. We both kept muted as we drove into the compound.
I parked the car and I headed straight to my room. I thought about all that happened today. I still haven't have sexx for some days now. I laid my head to rest a little when my phone rang. It's Sarah. I picked.

Me: hello Sarah
Sarah: what happened to "hello dear"?
Me: sorry.. hello dear
Sarah: what's wrong with you Femi? Your voice sounds low.
Me: I'm fine. Just a little bit tired.
Sarah: maybe you are missing us?
Me: (smiling) yes I'm really missing you. I don't have female friends. You guys are the only ones that I have been intimate with.
Sarah: Hmnnnn... Femi. stop lying.
Me: that's the truth. You and Adedoyin don't give breathing space to have time for any girl. I feel like making love now but I don't have any girl I can do now.
Sarah: I know that you are lying. You just want me to know that you are missing me and that's it.
Me: okay ooo... I know what I'm feeling and saying.
Sarah: Adedoyin said that I should plead on her behalf. She said that you had quarrel with her because of me.
Me: it's nothing. So what about your project? I have already told her that I will ask you directly and not her.
Sarah: it's going on fine. I submitted some quotation to two companies today. Hopefully by Monday; we will hear good news. But please don't fight with Adedoyin; at least not because of me. I don't want her not to give me the 100% help she has been given me. Please Femi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Hazardous u are great.. Am the first to comment so my reward at hand abi?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Second to comment. My reward too

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
pwettyhardey:
Second to comment. My reward too
Hummmmm

Twenty third to comment, my reward also.. .. Lol
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oga you fit lie for Nigeria ooo

Anyways, you have to go talk to funmilayo abeg
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cybershow:
Hazardous u are great.. Am the first to comment so my reward at hand abi?
harjibolar10:

Hummmmm
Twenty third to comment, my reward also.. .. Lol
harjibolar10:
Oga you fit lie for Nigeria ooo
Anyways, you have to go talk to funmilayo abeg

Lol! I have been very busy. Trying very hard to update daily. Updating soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
We chatted for awhile before she ended the call. She insisted on me calling Adedoyin. I'm now alone again. I need to get down with someone. My urge has increased. Motunrayo did not even help the matter. I need to talk to someone; maybe I can get some luck. I dialled Ruka's number: she dint pick. I'm losing it. I kept rubbing my OGA on the bed. I redial her number: she didn't pick again.
I relaxed my mind. My mind flashed back to Motunrayo; but she has already promised me next week. I dialled her number and she picked on the first beep.

Motunrayo: (happy voice) hello dear.
Me: hello babe... are you home now?
Motunrayo: yes, I'm sorry I didn't call you when I got home
Me: it's okay. I am just not very happy.
Motunrayo: (voice concerned) what's it dear?
Me: you tell me what you want to tell me; then I will tell you mine.
Motunrayo: okay... where did you get that kind of money to pay for your friends bail?
Me: (smiling) it's Ronke's money. Tunde's girlfriend.
Motunrayo: (not convinced) okay... but what are you doing with guys like that? they don't look decent to be your friends.
Me: maybe it's because you met them at the wrong place. Tunde is my friend and he's a very nice person.
Motunrayo: no worries then... so what do you want to tell me?
Me: it's nothing. It's just that I really want to make love to you today.
Motunrayo: I know but I really want to but I gave you my reason.
Me: yes, I have pains in my tummy. I complained to the doctor; I overheard him telling my mum that it's because I'm not sexuallly active. He gave me some drugs which I used but the pains has returned.
Motunrayo: (concerned) but you dint tell me that before.
Me: I don't want to tell you but I don't have any other person to talk to.
Motunrayo: I'm sorry Femi. I hope the pains has subsided now.
Me: (voice low) don't worry. I will be fine.
Motunrayo: I might come tomorrow; but it will be in the evening. I'm sorry for today.

She promised coming tomorrow but it would be in the evening: which will definitely be like today. Funmilayo would come early tomorrow (Friday). I told her not to bother coming; that I would complain to the doctor tomorrow. She ended the call telling me that she loves me.
I have to arrange myself today. If I don't get laid tomorrow; then I have to wait till Monday. I connected a call to Adedoyin. She seems very happy to pick my call. I apologised as Sarah requested. She ended the call after telling me that she would be back very soon.
I kept thinking about my urge that I slept off without taking my food and drugs. I woke up around 5am in the morning. My OGA is still on the rise. It's not coming down. I'm back to my thinking. I stayed awake till all my family members went to their various places.
I brushed my teeth and took my bath. I went to Badoo's room; on his laptop. I went to straight to the unknown folder that contains xrated videos. My eyes were glued to the laptop screen as a black man pounds a midget. The man used his power to lift her as he likes. The guy used about 4 different styles within 6 minutes. The guy pounds ferociously and the midget waist rise to meet every thrust of the guy. It's an even match. My OGA has risen to a point that I pity myself.
I was rubbing my OGA inside my trousers while watching the film. I was really enjoying myself when a call entered my phone. It's Chidinma. I looked at the time. It's after 9am already. Chidinma might be around. I dint even bother shutting down the system; I just power off it. I ensured that my OGA came down a little as I walked out of the room.
I rushed to the living room. Behold, I saw Chidinma on miniskirt. Why on earth did she choose to put on a seductive dress today?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Maryofficial(f): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
First to comment dis tym.... Hope my reward will be bigger....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
always want to comment buh sum pple always do b4 me...niz write up..wil give u my nxt coke
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
hazardous:

Lol! I have been very busy. Trying very hard to update daily. Updating soon.
Oh api..ah sad mood third to comment.. Maryofficial you won't take the next one o..

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.