Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860077 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by shegs2009(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2015
hazardous:
#shegs2009, Everyone is addicted to one thing or the other. Anyone that always gets drunk is an addict. So, don't try to prove innocent on the thread; besides it's just a story.

For the record, guys like us are more experienced and we know how to take care of ladies very well. We don't pretend like some guys; especially if we are in love. I'm not a pervert but a normal guy like you.

Thanks for the comment!

I have an advice for you. Try to tell and show love to the lady you love; because if you don't. It makes things very easy for guys like us **winks**.

If you don't take care of her, someone else will. #caringboyfriend
i am talkin about self control because we are still gonna get thirsty again so y don't we control d thirst so we don misbehave, i am not tryin 2 claim innocent cos nobody holy pass...and if u like to know, d girls i love i let dem know cos i cant die in silence because of a girl
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
harjibolar10:

Oga boss

You read his first update of this story?
abi na.. But na you sure pass o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by micholalo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
update na abeg... cry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Omotayelolu(f): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
pls update. Plsssssss.........

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harbimbholar(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
update ...........jooor
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by walexzee11(m): 1:10am On Mar 12, 2015
Femi wan die!!!... Smooching daughter while daddy is at home could be dangerous..

I hope you don brace up for the worst?

Abeg update.... ASAP!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dangerrard2uni(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
guy update na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2015
One of d reason y i dnt follow stories, nw am begging for update nawa oh! Oga hazard u re nt trying at all. undecidedOne of d reason y i dnt follow stories, nw am begging for update nawa oh! Oga hazard u re nt trying at all.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Randyblincks(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2015
FEMI where u chuck head na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by wemmy20(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Guy Awfar U Na......boys dey wait Na angry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Guy no vex oh, Abeg come finish waiting you don start.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na this thing na make me slapped person die in London now If vex slap u die now where I go run go. because now am wanted in Europe. Abeg come continue with the story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by darkroman(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guy :.. U said story of addiction :.. Now am addicted ... Come and complete ur story... Before i get pissed off
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm sorry for going off for awhile. Promise to start posting very soon, probably tomorrow.

Very sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
hazardous:
I'm sorry for going off for awhile. Promise to start posting very soon, probably tomorrow.

Very sorry!

You better
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
hazardous:

Very sorry!
You are welcome boss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Deluxewize(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Guyz are angry;whr av u gone to av kept us waiting diz long? Anyway we've forgiven u jst update very quickly please.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2015
whr is hazardous?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Viktoh(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
hazardous:

Very sorry!
waiting................cool cool cool cool
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by micholalo(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2015
oya update oooo. shebi u are back now. still waiting

hazardous:
Very sorry!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TundeTunapa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
micholalo:
oya update oooo. shebi u are back now. still waiting

Eno good like this o..After body dn dh do me one kinn.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stainless40: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Time for me to unfollow this story. Mtcheeeew
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
She looked straight into my eyes as I wriggled her thighs off the jean. I moved closer and I kissed her passionately. Her breathing increased as I used the tip of my fingers to shift her p+ants aside. I rubbed the surface of her "V" and she unlocked her mouth from mine to give a loud moan. I positioned myself on top of her and I rubbed my groins against her thighs. I am now grinding against her with my clothes on. I was about to off my t-shirt when her phone rang. My urge came down as she rushed for her phone. She puts a finger on her mouth; signalling me to keep quiet. She picked the call and puts it on loudspeaker.

Bidemi: hello mummy.
MummyK: hello Bidemi, where are you now?
Bidemi: I'm at home.
MummyK: okay, is my husband up?
Bidemi: (smiling) your husband or my daddy.
MummyK: (smiling) okay your daddy
Bidemi: better mama Bidemi, he's still sleeping.
MummyK: that's good, make sure you check on him from time to time. At least, 10mins intervals. I'm on my way back but their is an unusual holdup at Anifowoshe junction.
Bidemi: (surprised) that means that you will soon be back.
MummyK: yes, but I don't know what causes the holdup but I hope it would be free anytime soon. Just do as I instructed.
Bidemi: (smiling) okay mummy.

Bidemi terminated the call with a mischievous look on her face. She moved closer to me and planted a kiss on my lips, which refuses to open up when her tongue probes in between it. She stares into my eyeballs and stopped abruptly.

Bidemi: (lust voice) what is it Femi?
Me: nothing
Bidemi: why are you not reciprocating my kissing? Is it because of my mum?
Me: I think we should stop this, go and check on daddy.
Bidemi: (sounding rejected) okay, when are we going to go a step further Femi?

I looked at her and went to unlock the door.

Me: you are my life Bidemi. I cherish you more than I anything in this world. Don't worry. Let's pray that your dad gets back on his feet very soon. I will surely make it up to you.
Bidemi: (giggles) it's a promise.
Me: (smiling) a promise.

She puts on her clothes and gave me a wet kiss as she heads out of her room to check on her dad. I brought out my phone which was already in silent, only to see missed calls from Adedoyin and Sarah. I looked at outside the door and I could not see the traces of Bidemi. I dialled Adedoyin's number and she picked.

Adedoyin: (sounding unhappy) Femi, why are you doing this to me? I thought you said that you have forgiven me?

I was about to give a reply to her question when I heard Bidemi's footsteps heading towards my way. I rudely ended the call and puts the phone in my pocket. She entered and immediately planted a kiss on my lips.

Me: (push her gently away) is your dad up?
Bidemi: no, he doesn't look like someone that would wake up anytime soon.
Me: okay, I have to go now. I don't want MummyK to meet me here.
Bidemi: (not happy) okay, I hope you would soon come around to check on daddy?
Me: (smiling) yes and to check on the only reason my heartbeat.
Bidemi: (smiling) I love you Femi
Me: (smiling) I love you too. I will send you a message about how I love you when I get home.

She hugged me and never wished to let me go. It's not as I'm going forever. She gave me a light kiss on my lips as I walked out of the house. I'm walked straight to my house and laid my head on my bed. Adedoyin's missed calls is I connected a call to Adedoyin and she picked at the first beep. She continued begging me and I kept telling her that I'm no longer angry with her. She dint believe me until she made me swore that I am not. She ended the call after 5minutes and she seems relaxed about the whole issue.
I'm now on my own. Thinking about how I'm going to getting laid. Sarah and Adedoyin has already made me fall in love with seex. My OGA has started rising again and I was using my thighs to keep it in check when my phone rang. It's Chidinma. What does she want? I picked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Maryofficial(f): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hazardouz where hv u been *in Chidinma's voice*

Anyways, thks 4 the update.... Expecting more.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Bodmer(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please compensate us 4 all d time you were gone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Me: hello Chichi.
Chidinma: (smiling) haven't I told you not to call me that...
Me: I'm sorry... I'm just surprised to see your call.
Chidinma: (smiling) I just wanted to check on you.
Me: (smiling) or you wanted to know if I had done the assignment you gave me?
Chidinma: (smiling) I dint give you any assignment; did I?
Me: no ooo...I'm just pulling your legs. Are you missing me?
Chidinma: (embarrassed with voice low) no... I just wanted to check on you.
Me: (bedroom voice) if you are shy to admit it, I'm not. I miss you Chidinma. I always spent most of my days with you. So I miss you.
Chidinma: (low voice) so what do you miss about me?
Me: do you think you can handle what I miss about you?
Chidinma: sure... just tell me.
Me: (smiling) your smile and the voice.
Chidinma: what's it about my voice that you like?
Me: don't worry I will tell you anytime we see.
Chidinma: okay. I'm indoor since and a little bored, that's why I called you.
Me: why don't you go to your friends house?
Chidinma: I don't have friends living in my area, they are all in school.
Me: (smiling) I don't mean your girlfriends... I meant your boyfriend.
Chidinma: (paused briefly) I don't have one for now and please don't ask me what happened
Me: (smiling) okay Chichi, I meant to say okay ma.

She laughed and she asked how I handled the saga between Ruka and Bidemi. I told her all that happened and she just can't stop laughing. She ended the call and made me promise to call her back.
It's now 6pm. I laid my head back on the pillow and smiled at what transpired between Bidemi and I. She seems madly in love with me and I think I love her too. Her tags on me made me love her the more. It's just a misery how love works. I'm very tired and hungry. I went to the kitchen and got myself something to eat. I slept off almost immediately I got back to my room. I woke up around 9pm with a hardon. I thought I'm over this issue. I hissed as I checked the missed calls on my phone. It's from Adedoyin and Sarah. I connected a call to Sarah and she begged me to stick to our plan, that Adedoyin has been complaining about my attitude. I ended the call with her after promising to call Adedoyin to apologise. I dialled Adedoyin's number and she picked.

Adedoyin: hello Femi, hope you are doing fine now?
Me: (yawning) yes, I was sleeping when you called. Just saw your missed calls.
Adedoyin: okay, I'm not supposed to be telling you this. I don't know how I got enslaved to you. I have been thinking if I had ever fallen in love with anybody as this before.
Me: (smiling) it makes the two of us. Even though I'm much younger than you, I love you. It's just that I never expected you to go back so soon.
Adedoyin: it's because of my job; and you are not chanced to come over to Abuja.
Me: yes.. I just miss you.
Adedoyin: me too. I wish you were here right now.

I made her laugh and she ended the call, promising to really help Sarah out with all that she's got. I closed my eyes and I slept off for the day.
I was starting to enjoying my sleep when I heard Funmilayo's voice.

Funmilayo: wake up brother Femi. Are you not going to church today?

I looked at her and she is all dressed up for church. It's Sunday already and it's almost 8:30am.

Me: (yawning) why dint you wake me up earlier.
Funmilayo: Good morning bros. I dint know that you will still be sleeping by this time. I'm sorry
Me: good morning... let me rush and take my bath.

I was able to meet up before them going to church. We all left for church. The sermon was a very inspiring one but I could not but notice the absence of the Adeboye's.
After the church service, I connected a call to Bidemi and she picked.

Bidemi: (happy) good morning Femi
Me: (smiling) good morning Bidemi.
Bidemi: I know that you would call when you dint see me in church today
Me: yes, I just want to know if all is well.
Bidemi: (smiling) all is well. Mum is staying with dad at home and they don't want me to go to the church alone.
Me: I see... hope you told your dad that I came around to check on him yesterday?

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Enebe28: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oga hazard make ur update dey many small make my bellee full
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bidemi: yes I did, he was very happy to know how your family has been helpful during this period. He said your parents paid some of the bills at the hospital.
Me: I'm not aware of that, but if it's true. I know that your parents would have done the same thing for us as well.

We continued chatting until Brother Segun shouted my name, that it's time to leave. I got into the jeep with all members of my family as brother Segun drove us home. We got home around 1:30pm. I went straight to kitchen to microwave my Sunday rice with chicken. I swallowed the food like someone who has not had food for the past 3days. I'm now loaded.
I changed from my Sunday clothe into something more casual. I went outside our house and stood at the gate. It is very unusual of me to stand at the gate alone. I just stood there and kept admiring ladies just coming back from the church. I kept seeing all kinds of ladies; from the slim ones to the fat ones. I captured all of them and as I was about going back inside, I saw the most beautiful of the ladies I have been seeing all day.
I gazed at her with my mouth open that I dint even know that she is a bread seller. She's a rare beauty. No makeup and she still glows in the sun. I managed to look and restrain my OGA from misbehaving while I admire her. She is endowed in all places and she is just my perfect type of girl. I restored my brain back to default settings when I remembered that she is a bread seller. I looked at her as she twisted her waist as she walked pass me. I looked at her until I could not see her back again. I rushed back into my house: thinking how I'm going to see her again.
I went back to my room and I connected a call to Motunrayo. She seems very happy to hear from me. She promised to come around on Tuesday. I felt relieved that she is coming on Tuesday; at least I can now satisfy my sexuall desire that day. With the happy mood I dialled Nurse Damilola's number and she picked. She was very happy to hear my voice but she excused herself because she is on duty.
I went to Badoo's room and borrowed his laptop. He was not even in the mood to talk. He was ready for bed. I took the laptop back to my room and locked my door from behind. I puts on the gadget as I sat on the bed. I quickly looked for folder that contains the xrated films. I continued from where I have stopped. It's a very slim man slamming a fat midwife. They were doing missionary and the guy just fits in between her thighs. I kept looking at it without blinking an eye. I'm now imagining me having a real go at Ronke. The movie was just the comical view of what would happen between I and Ronke.
My OGA continued with his sudden rise without control; only that this time I let it loose without covering it. I am now thinking about Ronke. I lowered the volume of the laptop as I picked up my phone and dialled Ronke's number. She picked.

Ronke: (voice happy) hey Femi.. what's up?
Me: (smiling and my OGA now double charged) fine... I tried Tunde's number and it's not connecting. is he there with you?
Ronke: (smiling) yes... we have been together since the day you helped him out. Should I give him the phone?
Me: (lied) yes, I would love to talk with him

She passed the phone to him and he kept thanking me and calling me ikoko at intervals of our conversation. I was not in for his play. I just discharged him by telling him that my dad is calling me and I promised to call him back. I looked at the screen of the laptop and knew instantly that it won't help my condition. I shut down the laptop and tried forcing myself to sleep, but I couldn't. I dialled Chidinma's number as she requested. She picked.

Chidinma: (smiling) I thought you would never call again
Me: (yawning) I'm feeling sleepy already. I just want to fulfil my promise: that's why I called you
Chidinma: (low voice) you tried... we will see tomorrow then.
Me: or do you have something to tell me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2015
First to comment.. whaoo... is better you come update o.. because since the day you said you go give me reward you havn't and na this story you dae use bribe me haba..
TAG:
Hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Viktoh(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Harzadous cum nak person tori
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Viktoh(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
U jus dae fol pesin hand walai
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cybershow:
First to comment.. whaoo... is better you come update o.. because since the day you said you go give me reward you havn't and na this story you dae use bribe me haba..
TAG:
Hazardous

Don't mind me jare! It's good to know that you are still with me on my slow motion story (smiling).

Next post is dedicated to you friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.