Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860337 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bidemi: (smiling) dad resumed today. We are all very happy about it.
Me: Hmnnnn.... it's good to hear that he has resumed.
Bidemi: (giggles) thank you Femi...
Me: (smiling) it's nothing...
Bidemi: have you started your lesson with Chidinma?

I paused for awhile; I don't know if I should tell her the truth or just keep playing her to stay away today.

Me: (incoherent words) Chidinma said she is not coming.. she said that she wants to do something in school.
Bidemi: (voice happy) can I come over to play?
Me: are you the only one at home?
Bidemi: (smiling) yes... Kikelomo has gone back to school and mummy has gone to her shop.
Me: okay...
Bidemi: is that a yes that I can come?
Me: what other confirmation do you need? Of course you can come around..

She shouted as if she won a jackpot. She ended the call with an excuse to go dress up for my place.
I am now alone with the thought that Bidemi is coming. I write out all my other girlfriends name on a sheet of paper; then deleted the saved ones on my phone. Bidemi is Bidemi, I just have to tidy all loose ends. I moved some pictures and all the snapped pictures that Chidinma and I took on the way to Kikelomo's party in my memory card: then removed the memory card from the phone. I kept it where Bidemi can't get to see it.
I don't want anything like argument with Bidemi. I puts my phone on silent as I await my best friend. As I expected she came as soon as I was beginning to get worried about why she was not here? She opened the door with a big smile on her face.
She puts on a casual wear but my devilish mind made the clothe looks seductive. Her shirt and jean was hugged to her body. I managed to clear my head and gave her a innocent response to her greetings. She sat beside me and we chatted about how our friendship started and talked about the ugly part of our relationship.
I really missed my Bidemi, because it has been long we sat down alone to have a chitchat like this. I can sense that she's really enjoying herself like the same way I'm.
We continued chatting until I could feel my tummy rumble. I have not eaten anything since morning and it's almost 12 noon . I told her how starving I was and she suggested that she cook for me. I dint like the idea but she insisted.
She went to the kitchen while I stayed behind in the parlour. I checked my phone and I could see missed calls. It's only Chidinma's number that I recognise out of the 4 numbers that called me. I was about dialling Chidinma's number when Bidemi came back from the kitchen.

Bidemi: (smiling) I know that you love eating yam; I have sliced some and it's already on the fire
Me: (smiling) that's very lovely of you and you deserve a kiss for that.

I moved closer to her and I could feel how shy she was. I lifted her chin and placed my lips on hers. I kissed her lightly on her lips. I knew that she wants it to be more deep but I just stopped.

Bidemi: (shy) thanks Femi..
Me: (smiling) I'm the one that suppose to say thank you. When you are through with the cooking, I will give you another but a longer kiss. After eating, another long.. longer... longest kiss awaits you.
Bidemi: (smiling) okay ooo... let me check on what I'm cooking, Mr longest kiss.

She rushed to kitchen and view of her very firm bumbum with my devilish thought made my OGA to rise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
hazardous:

I paused for awhile; I don't know if I should tell her the truth or just keep playing her to stay away today.

Me: (incoherent words) Chidinma said she is not coming.. she said that she wants to do something in school.
Bidemi: (smiling) yes... Kikelomo has gone back to school and mummy has gone to her shop.

She shouted as if she won a jackpot. She ended the call with an excuse to go dress up for my place.
I am now alone with the thought that Bidemi is coming. I write out all my other girlfriends name on a sheet of paper; then deleted the saved ones on my phone. Bidemi is Bidemi, I just have to tidy all loose ends. I moved some pictures and all the snapped pictures that Chidinma and I took on the way to Kikelomo's party in my memory card: then removed the memory card from the phone. I kept it where Bidemi can't get to see it.
I don't want anything like argument with Bidemi. I puts my phone on silent as I await my best friend. As I expected she came as soon as I was beginning to get worried about why she was not here? She opened the door with a big smile on her face.
She puts on a casual wear but my devilish mind made the clothe looks seductive. Her shirt and jean was hugged to her body. I managed to clear my head and gave her a innocent response to her greetings. She sat beside me and we chatted about how our friendship started and talked about the ugly part of our relationship.
I really missed my Bidemi, because it has been long we sat down alone to have a chitchat like this. I can sense that she's really enjoying herself like the same way I'm.
We continued chatting until I could feel my tummy rumble. I have not eaten anything since morning and it's almost 12 noon . I told her how starving I was and she suggested that she cook for me. I dint like the idea but she insisted.
She went to the kitchen while I stayed behind in the parlour. I checked my phone and I could see missed calls. It's only Chidinma's number that I recognise out of the 4 numbers that called me. I was about dialling Chidinma's number when Bidemi came back from the kitchen.

Bidemi: (smiling) I know that you love eating yam; I have sliced some and it's already on the fire

I moved closer to her and I could feel how shy she was. I lifted her chin and placed my lips on hers. I kissed her lightly on her lips. I knew that she wants it to be more deep but I just stopped.

Me: (smiling) I'm the one that suppose to say thank you. When you are through with the cooking, I will give you another but a longer kiss. After eating, another long.. longer... longest kiss awaits you.
Bidemi: (smiling) okay ooo... let me check on what I'm cooking, Mr longest kiss.

She rushed to kitchen and view of her very firm bumbum with my devilish thought made my OGA to rise.

Is that all for today?
hazardous:

Is that all for today?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kilode?dis one,one second reading is not it joor!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by JOSH002(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hazardous u no try at all, u jst update 30sec readin
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by isholak21(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why can't this guy just upload the whole story once and for all please?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by etiosapeacepe(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2015
thanks baba ooh..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mashnino(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2015
isholak21:
Why can't this guy just upload the whole story once and for all please?

hahahaha... oboi...u harsh ooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2015
ahh, guy i don dey hot on top this story n i keep thinking abt how it end will be buh cant get it straight with all this ur little update sad

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 10:35am On May 01, 2015
hanhan its too short nau
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 01, 2015
MORE PLEASE
......MORE PLEASE
MORE PLEASE
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Jannie1999(f): 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
Guy update nah
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lammy197(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2015
Abeg update naw....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MissTemmyT: 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
I've been reading this story since last year,the way you update is really tiring, am jst still following coz I want to knw the end.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dangerrard2uni(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
dis story has d worst update on literature section... gr8 story no doubt but poor nd annoying update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sheyflixy1(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
MissTemmyT:
I've been reading this story since last year,the way you update is really tiring, am jst still following coz I want to knw the end.
abi nw,he should just tell us he can't continue the story anymore,so that we can stop waiting.very boring
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by BOWIEWHITE(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
Hazardous abeg do sharpaly
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by charlie42(m): 12:56am On May 02, 2015
Finally I'm here 4rm page O to page 47, Ikoko jegun jeran some of tricks dey work like magic o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lammy197(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2015
Who get shekau contact..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by fabulousbrainzz(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2015
Where dis guy na...abeg come update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 10:55am On May 02, 2015
lammy197:
Who get shekau contact..
0816666666666230-hv told him,waiting 4 ur call#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tundellinium(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2015
Taking time to update makes it to gradually become boring no more addictive...

I'm now losing interest... I can't even feel the connection again...

Please when you're through updating to the end then I'll now read.... I'm tired of checking checking checking and finally see just 1 update...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 11:49am On May 02, 2015
MissTemmyT:
Seconded
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by merasnipes(f): 11:59am On May 02, 2015
pwettyhardey:
Seconded
thirded grin
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
merasnipes:

thirded grin
Fourthed grin
merasnipes:

thirded grin
Fourthed
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by udyheart01(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2015
The Poster Above Me Needs a Brain Charger!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 02, 2015
mohjisolah:

Fourthed grin
Fourthed
Fifthed sad
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 2:30pm On May 02, 2015
grin
operaabel:
Fifthed sad
sixtheddd#guess we can it it fun 4 ourslvs if ikoko is no where 2 be found
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Uthman2senior: 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
Seventhed
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 2:48pm On May 02, 2015
whr dis mallam
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by myndd(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2015
knock knock!!! Hazardous mee don kum bak ooo shaparli kum gimme update oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by unilagfreshest(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2015
my sub finished since thur, loggin in nw findin jst 1 update.its annoyin.Mayb will stop checkin nd com bck like aug/sept. den u must hav been tru..*sad face*

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.