Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860162 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 02, 2015
Dumping ghost mode. Bring the update on Mynd. grin if you get mind nor bring am.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by swindo1(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2015
Ikoko we knee down dey wait u
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Jannie1999(f): 4:45pm On May 02, 2015
Guy please just find one free day and finish this abeg ooo update sooooon plsssss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nimat158(f): 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
no b me go carry last #eighted#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chadso(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
Oya na Ninethed!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by raymonwhizie(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
On the run................TENTHED
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmmmm,dis 1 d we hv not seen ur break light@all.....ok ooooikokooooooooooo#where art thou?or all dem babes don catch u hold u 4 corner ni??kilo'je'be??
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 02, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
Hmmmmm,dis 1 d we hv not seen ur break light@all.....ok ooooikokooooooooooo#where art thou?or all dem babes don catch u hold u 4 corner ni??kilo'je'be??

Please Shut up and reread your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Please Shut up and reread your comment.
hello??woh d hell r u?d last time I check,I wasn't talking 2 u,I 1da y some fools won't jst mind their business!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
hello??woh d hell r u?d last time I check,I wasn't talking 2 u,I 1da y some fools won't jst mind their business!!

Don't mind me. I enjoy getting a lady's attention by troublemaking her. wink

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by teabing: 11:07pm On May 02, 2015
ikoko AYe u betta droopp dis thanggss coz am addicted alreadyy..Goodd write up nigga!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 11:32pm On May 02, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Don't mind me. I enjoy getting a lady's attention by troublemaking her. wink
even if u do y me of all d ladies in hereanyways,thanx 4 bn a gentle man n admitting u were joking#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 03, 2015
Bro seriously u really making this story uninteresting...have d feeling u otta ideas...y start wat u cnt finish?...try2update early

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Lekozy(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2015
Nice story dude just saw the story when it was on the frontpage and have been reading since then... I have been in nairaland for almost four years..... I hardly comment on post, and there is not a single day I don't come online av read lots of stories from romance to sexuality but your story cut me and was forced to comment keep the good work going and please don't dissapoint us..... Hmmm ikoko.........

More updates abeg
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by amyvals(f): 3:05pm On May 03, 2015
I cant believe dat I will lose interest in dis story, d story has no headway, juz goin round n round. Can u pls end dis story already?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
I'm sorry for not updating yesterday and today. I am lost out on excuses.

To all Chelsea fan (congratulations), enjoy being the champion till next year.

To all people expecting me to just update; so as to finish/end the story in time. It's very easy to do that way but the intrigue and the suspense would definitely reduce. I don't want to remove the passion from my post; that's why I don't write when I'm not in the right frame of mind.

Even though I said I'm not a writer; I know what it entails to have a good setup of story (ask D9ty7). It's has not been easy with my work; anyway I'm updating at least twice before today runs out.

Once again, I'm sorry!

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stenmikas(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2015
Bros,be fast wif it o,u make me keep checkn nairaland daily jst bcus of ur post...baba 3 4 2day no 2 much na wink
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boluwatife66(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
hazardous:

To all people expecting me to just update; so as to finish/end the story in time. It's very easy to do that way but the intrigue and the suspense would definitely reduce. I don't want to remove the passion from my post; that's why I don't write when I'm not in the right frame of mind.

Even though I said I'm not a writer; I know what it entails to have a good setup of story (ask D9ty7). It's has not been easy with my work; anyway I'm updating at least twice before today runs out.

Once again, I'm sorry!
Then bring it on. We are tired of waiting and refreshing.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SammieLowkey(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2015
hazardous:

Once again, I'm sorry!
we talking updates, dis bros dey talk chelsea fans, hmmn. I was off nairaland 4 lyk a week, expecting trailer loads of updates on my return only to finish d whole 'updates' in 10mins(abi 7 sef)..ko da ooo!. Maybe I should un-follow the story and resume arnd Sept/oct...

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2015
I'm now alone again in the parlour. I rushed outside the house and dialled Chidinma's number. I stood outside the gate: not only that I want to stay away from Bidemi while I make the call but to also let her hear the sound of automobiles passing; which would suggest that I'm not at home. She picked almost immediately.

Chidinma: Good afternoon Femi
Me: good afternoon Chichi.. I'm sorry that I didn't pick your call when you called; I was crossing the road when your call rang on my phone and the area is very busy.
Chidinma: okay, just wanted to know if you were on your way?
Me: yes I'm... I will call you back later. I don't know where I'm going and I don't want to miss my way.
Chidinma: (smiling) small boy. Okay ooo. Just call me back as soon as you are chanced.
Me: (smiling) okay ma, at your service ma!

She laughed and terminated the call. I walked back into the house after deleting her number from my dialled list. She is still in the kitchen; I went to meet her and I could see that she has started frying egg at the spare space of the gas.

Me: (smiling) it's been long our kitchen has been this active on weekdays like days
Bidemi: (smiling) it's because you don't want it to be active. You can choose to cook if you want to.
Me: (smiling) I can't cook only for one... it's boring.
Bidemi: if you say so, but you are Chidinma are always together. Why can't you or her cook?

My mind skipped as she mentioned Chidinma's name. I relaxed myself a bit before I answered her.

Me: (smiling) I used to wake up late; Chidinma always come around by the time I'm through with my dressing up. There's no time for me to start cooking, we just relax for 5minutes then our tutorial starts.

She kept asking questions and suggesting how I can make the kitchen active with Chidinma still coming around. I expertly answered her question; ensuring that she is not suspicious of anything.

She dished out the yam into a big bowl and the fried egg into another one. I helped her to carry the food to the dinning table while she washed the pot and frying pan. I came back and I stood behind her as she was hanging back the frying pan.

Me: (smiling) thanks for the cooking
Bidemi: it's nothing. We better head to dinning or our food would get cold.
Me: (smiling) yes, but not until I give you the kiss that I promise you.

She giggles as I held her waist from the back and I turned her face towards me; I used my tongue to initiate a kiss. She opened her mouth as my tongue probes into it. We kissed passionately. I was really enjoying the kiss from behind but I had to break it, so as to not to stop the fun for the day. She seems not happy with way that I broke up the kiss but I don't want to crash our fun yet.

Me: (smiling) let's go have our meal, then I will give you a very long longer and a longest kiss.
Bidemi: (lust full eyes) okay ooo....

I held her by her waist as we moved to the dinning together. She dished out the food and we ate quietly while staring into each others eyes. My mind kept thinking about making love to Bidemi or not. but with both of us alone together today, I don't know what might happen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
still dae follow small small....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Onyeval212(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2015
MORE PLEASE
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2015
We finished eating and I commended her cooking; she just kept smiling and kept saying "thank you". She packed the plate to the kitchen. I knew that she would surely wash the plates. I repositioned myself from where I sat to where I can see her coming from the kitchen; I dialled Motunrayo's number and she picked.

Motunrayo: good afternoon Femi... I hope you are not missing me too much.
Me: (smiling) I'm ooo... I just want to say hello and know how you and family is coping now?
Motunrayo: (smiling) that's very lovely of you. We are all fine but we are not coming back till Saturday morning.
Me: (peeping at the door) no problem... my battery would soon go off; that's why I called to know how you are doing before it goes off.
Motunrayo: okay... thanks. Just call me as soon as you charge your phone. Talk to you later then. Love you.

I was about to say "I love you too" when I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen; I pressed the red button on my phone and held it down for 5secs. It automatically ends the call and switched it off at the same time. Like I expected, it's Bidemi quite alright. She sat beside me. The look on her face suggested that she wants me to kiss her.

Me: (smiling) for the last time today, the food is delicious.
Bidemi: (smiling) and for the last time today Femi "thank you"
Me: I still owe you a "longest kiss"... where do you want it? Head or lips?
Bidemi: (smiling) anywhere you want to give me....

I held her hand; led her straight to my room. I know that Bidemi would go extra mile with me but I just have to restrain myself with her. We entered the room and I bolted the door from behind. She looked at me with fear already in her eyes. I held her hand and led her to the bed.

Me: (smiling) relax Bidemi... it's not as if I'm taking you for a slaughter. Just relax.
Bidemi: (breathes heavily) I'm not scared...

I looked at her as she sat down rather timidly than the way she ought to. Maybe her mind is telling her that we are going to make love for the first time.

Me: (smiling) it's not as if we are planning to have sexx. Relax! I just want to give you the kiss that I promised.
Bidemi: okay... but I really want to have sexx with you. I might be a little bit agitated but I know what I want.

I looked at her and I could sensed that she meant every little world she said. I moved closer to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated. I moved my right hand to her breastt; I fondled it through her tee shirt. She moaned. I located one of her nipp*le through her shirt and I pinched it. She moaned and let out a shout of pleasure. We continued kissing as my hands fumbled with the button of her shirt. I took it off; revealing a pink coloured braa.

Me: (smiling) lovely and sexyy braa... I love the colour.

She managed to say "thank you". I unstrapped her braa; exposing her breastt. I pressed it. It's the hardest of the breastt I have ever pressed. It's as if there is a big stone inside. I took off my tee shirt and my singlet, then pushed her on her back. I sat on her thighs; now facing each other. I held her hands and uses it to caress my exposed body to my OGA.
She was surprised to find it that hard. I smiled at her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by micholalo(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
hazardous:
We finished eating and I commended her cooking; she just kept smiling and kept saying "thank you". She packed the plate to the kitchen. I knew that she would surely wash the plates. I repositioned myself from where I sat to where I can see her coming from the kitchen; I dialled Motunrayo's number and she picked.

Motunrayo: good afternoon Femi... I hope you are not missing me too much.
Me: (smiling) I'm ooo... I just want to say hello and know how you and family is coping now?
Motunrayo: (smiling) that's very lovely of you. We are all fine but we are not coming back till Saturday morning.
Me: (peeping at the door) no problem... my battery would soon go off; that's why I called to know how you are doing before it goes off.
Motunrayo: okay... thanks. Just call me as soon as you charge your phone. Talk to you later then. Love you.

I was about to say "I love you too" when I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen; I pressed the red button on my phone and held it down for 5secs. It automatically ends the call and switched it off at the same time. Like I expected, it's Bidemi quite alright. She sat beside me. The look on her face suggested that she wants me to kiss her.

Me: (smiling) for the last time today, the food is delicious.
Bidemi: (smiling) and for the last time today Femi "thank you"
Me: I still owe you a "longest kiss"... where do you want it? Head or lips?
Bidemi: (smiling) anywhere you want to give me....

I held her hand; led her straight to my room. I know that Bidemi would go extra mile with me but I just have to restrain myself with her. We entered the room and I bolted the door from behind. She looked at me with fear already in her eyes. I held her hand and led her to the bed.

Me: (smiling) relax Bidemi... it's not as if I'm taking you for a slaughter. Just relax.
Bidemi: (breathes heavily) I'm not scared...

I looked at her as she sat down rather timidly than the way she ought to. Maybe her mind is telling her that we are going to make love for the first time.

Me: (smiling) it's not as if we are planning to have sexx. Relax! I just want to give you the kiss that I promised.
Bidemi: okay... but I really want to have sexx with you. I might be a little bit agitated but I know what I want.

I looked at her and I could sensed that she meant every little world she said. I moved closer to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated. I moved my right hand to her breastt; I fondled it through her tee shirt. She moaned. I located one of her nipp*le through her shirt and I pinched it. She moaned and let out a shout of pleasure. We continued kissing as my hands fumbled with the button of her shirt. I took it off; revealing a pink coloured braa.

Me: (smiling) lovely and sexyy braa... I love the colour.

She managed to say "thank you". I unstrapped her braa; exposing her breastt. I pressed it. It's the hardest of the breastt I have ever pressed. It's as if there is a big stone inside. I took off my tee shirt and my singlet, then pushed her on her back. I sat on her thighs; now facing each other. I held her hands and uses it to caress my exposed body to my OGA.
She was surprised to find it that hard. I smiled at her.

so? what happen next?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2015
abeg watin con hapen, shey u put it back inside ni or u dick it inside her pussy... shocked
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harbiodune(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
Lazy ikoko, jst 2 update............... By d tym u use a yr, u gonna finish it.....................
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by walexzee11(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
Don't tell us you don't bleep her at last ooooo

Else.,. I go change am for you ooooo

Bidemi must feel the rod

Enuf of suspense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by johnchukky: 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
ssphobia:
shout out to u @hazardous. infact I really enjoy this story. more Greece to or elbow. still waiting for the next episodes
no be only Greece...more Germany to his elbows

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by johnchukky: 12:45am On May 04, 2015
started from the bottom; now we're here. started this story three days ago' i was thinking that the story would have been over by the time i get to the last page but here i am.... the story just be like season film.... mr. hazard you are a very gifted person! thanks
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
Mr hazardous, abeg update y d suspense na? I hope gate is sha locked make him younger sis no enter d house
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2015
johnchukky:
started from the bottom; now we're here. started this story three days ago' i was thinking that the story would have been over by the time i get to the last page but here i am.... the story just be like season film.... mr. hazard you are a very gifted person! thanks

No be small thing my brother...

This kind season film don tire me...

Em episodes long pass

"Boyys B4 Flower"

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tigonana: 7:44am On May 05, 2015
Omo dis storey go let my oga to sack me for work o,wch kind addiction be dis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.