Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860261 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mercydaniel: 9:21am On May 28, 2015
Deluxewize:
I am dissapointed bro,why would u start what u can't finish & it was a good thing u started it bcoz people enjoyed it but unfairly u dashed their hope of knowing the finale of the thriller. By doing this u have denied your relevancy & seriousness in the mind of nairalanders please don't make this a trait, starting what u can't finish; it's unmanly.
u have to learn how to control your words.we are supporse to be begging him not the other way round.my bros please we are sorry please update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by wilson1122: 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
;Dright from the onset.. it ah spectacular masterpiece,without any doubt have njoy ya gross effort putting up dis work...buh ma njoyment wz made short by ya abrupt termination to continue dis story...feeling seriously "sad"...hoping you will av a change of mind...cos all we readers are waiting for the finale.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Deluxewize(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2015
mercydaniel:

u have to learn how to control your words.we are supporse to be begging him not the other way round.my bros please we are sorry please update
don't get it twisted,my words are not to hurt the person of mr hazardous I am just trying to be blunt with him as I would to a friend & believe it mr hazardous knows better now.I know it isn't easy to write but I want to believe majority of us didn't force him to start it,so I was just trying to make him get the idea of how much we cherish him after his decision to start the thrilling drama.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
Started writing today.... might post once or twice before the end of the day.

Getting loads of work off my neck now.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmmmm,oh#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2015
The fear in her face really betrayed the motion that she wants to have sexx with me. I put back my OGA and I gently clamped my mouth over her nippl*e* she moaned as I used my tongue to encircle and play around it. I switched in between the breastt; as I continued handling and kissing on the nippl*es.
I tickled her exposed shoulder with the tip of my fingers to her waist. I unbuttoned her Jean and I stylishly took off the Jean on her. She uses her hands to cover her pan*ts as I ripped off her Jean. I put on a friendly smiling, indicating her to relax. I gently held her right hand, moved it away from her region. Then I started rubbing the surface of "V" through her pa*nts.
She bucks! I used my first finger through her pants to encircle her "clit". She moaned and I planted a wet kiss on her lips; which she gladly reciprocated by chewing on my lower lip. I knew that she was going wild with what we were doing. I slowed down the pace by gently detaching my lips from hers and pushing her back on the bed. I stared at her exposed body; which made her a little bit shy. I removed my trousers and boxers in one swift, thereby exposing my OGA to her. The look on her face exposed the rate at with her heart was beating without me feeling her pulse.

Me: (smiling) I love you Bidemi....
Bidemi: (smiling back) I love you more Femi... I'm scared.
Me: me too... I think we should stop
Bidemi: no... I really want to go all the way with you.
Me: I'm going to hurt you
Bidemi: (smiling with mixed feelings) no... I will be fine

I was about saying something when she dragged me on top of her and planted a french kiss on my lips. I reciprocated the kiss and used my free hands to peel off her pa*nts. I humbly detached my mouth from hers and positioned myself for entry. She heaved. I used my fingers to check how wet she was. She moaned as my fingers played around her "V". She is now well lubricated. I directed my erected pole towards the centre of her spot. She closed her eyes as the tip of my OGA touched her spot. I applied pressure to push down my OGA but I couldn't make headway. I didn't want to apply all my strength; so as to not forcefully tear her hymen.
I'm now sweating like a fresher, who couldn’t see his/her name on the final list on the board. I stood off her; used my towel to clean the sweat off my body. Then went to the wardrobe to look for a lubricant. I got hold of my hair cream and I applied it on my OGA. She just looked at me; not too sure of what I was doing. I mounted her back with my right hand going up&down smoothly around my OGA. I positioned it at her entrance again: and with much lesser impetus this time. I entered. She screamed and clawed her nails into my flesh(back). I felt almost the same pains she felt. I paused momentarily and I gently withdrew my OGA from her; it came out with blood all over it.
I'm a little bit afraid and wanted to get up to get some toiletries but she dragged me back on her; wanting me to continue. I laid back on her and pushed my OGA half way; then continue to pump her, making sure that my OGA didn't go down all the way.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2015
hmmmm finally u did it
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2015
Yeah... We did! Bidemi and I.

Updating soon! Welcome back Kwencypresh.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by drtwist(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
Hazard just wanna say tanks for coming back.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladegreat(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
Finally harzadous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladegreat(f): 8:33pm On May 31, 2015
Hmm ikoko master,u no fear at all, wot of if she get belle nko,u don turn to fada be dat ooo sharp, sharp.oko bidemicheesysmileysmiley
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladegreat(f): 8:35pm On May 31, 2015
Hmm ikoko master,u no fear at all, wot of if she get belle nko,u don turn to fada be dat ooo sharp, sharp.oko bidemi
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Davotee(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2015
Staeted from the bottom now we here.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2015
So glad u're back on track...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by IamYhudii(f): 10:54pm On May 31, 2015
I have been reading secretly all d while. Nyc write up, thanks 4d update n welcome back.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2015
I pumped her with slow strokes; ensuring that I didn't mistakenly put all my OGA inside of her. She moaned and the look on her face suggested that she's enjoying it. I pumped for 3 more minutes; and she had her first organs*m from sex. She looked tired and I'm not even near ejacula*ting. I had a few more thrust and I withdrew my OGA from her thing. I planted a fast kiss on her lip and I dragged her on me. I placed her head on my chest and she rested on it. We laid down together without uttering a word to each other. Even though I'm very close to Bidemi; my mind has wandered off to an unknown destination. I knew that I have done what I was supposed not to. I just hope Bidemi won't take advantage of me now. I was trying to foresee the future with Bidemi now when she suddenly broke the silence.

Bidemi: (smiling) thank you Femi..
Me: (confused) for what?
Bidemi: for making lose my pride to the person I love
Me: (smiling) the same goes to you too... thank you too
Bidemi: I hope you meant well by saying "thank you too"...
Me: what do you mean?
Bidemi: (smiling) you know what I meant.... let me wash your bed spreadsheet before any of family start coming in.

I knew exactly what she meant; and I know that I dint have an answer to it. I just let it off the hook as she changed the topic. What answer would you have me give her when she asked if I'm her first or not?
I helped her removed the bedspread off the mattress; which is stained with blood. We both went to the bathroom and we washed it and took our bath together. I helped her to put back all her dresses only with much regards this time. She folded some pieces of toilet paper; and puts it inside her bum. I guess it's to soak up little blood that might be coming out of her. She still feels pains as she tries to walk. I just hope MummyK won't suspect anything.

Me: (smiling) you are very beautiful Bidemi and I will always love you like I have always had.
Bidemi: thank you Femi... I will always love you as well.

We went back to the living room and we sat very close to each other. We chatted ourselves up. I can't but notice her behaviour since we started chatting. She didn't feel depressed about losing her pride; which really got me worried.
It's getting late and my phone has been switched off for long. I was still looking for a way to dismiss Bidemi when her phone rang; it's from her mum.

Bidemi: Femi, I have to go now. Mummy wants me to meet her in the market now. She's already there.
Me: ooh, okay... its getting late now. That means we will be seeing each other tomorrow
Bidemi: (packing her things) yes... only if you could come to my house much later in the day.

I dint promise her but just told her that I will try. She clung on to me to show how much she's missing me already. I raised up her head and I planted a kiss on her lips. I saw her off to gate; where she took a bike to the market.
I felt a huge relief as she left. I immediately brought out my phone and I switched it on. I connected a call to Chidinma and she picked. She said that she had been trying my phone since. I apologised and told her that I just got back from my unknown destination. I ended the call after I told her that I can't wait to see her tomorrow.
I never get to ejacula*te with Bidemi today and after chatting with chidinma; I felt an urge for sexx. I just hope that I won't do the unexpected with chidinma tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 11:38pm On May 31, 2015
Wow,ikoko,it's nice having u back,tanx 4 d update mehn#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MUMINATED(m): 1:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Ikoko welcome back oo,this calls for celebration cool
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Orlolahdey(f): 2:29am On Jun 01, 2015
welcome back boss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 5:29am On Jun 01, 2015
It's good to have you back bros, and thanks for the updates

Now, you and Bidemi has now turn to, what God has join together, let no man put... And Chidinma s also coming to receive her own share of the thing... #wink

Keep em coming boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Thanks guys! It feels good to be back.

Updating soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Hazardous. Kudos to u, u just did the right thing
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Davotee(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2015
And up till now we still dey strong, we still hold on the struggle still goes on. Thumbs up to ikoko d great one dis is realy a great one.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2015
hazardous:
Updating soon.
I know say them kidnapped you,
Thank God police don rescue you,

Welcome back
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2015
hazardous:
Updating soon.
I know say them kidnapped you,
Thank God police don rescue you,

Welcome back
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mercydaniel: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2015
hazardous:
Updating soon.
tx for not counting on their insult.welcome back
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
hazardous:
Yeah... We did! Bidemi and I.
Updating soon! Welcome back Kwencypresh.
m waiting
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Chidinma must take her share of d cake U n Bidemi hmmmmmm
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Deluxewize(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Yea,that's what I'm saying;the boss is back.

More update please...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2015
I went straight to my room. Thinking about what happened between Bidemi and I. It still seems like a dream. I have never for once had sexx with anyone and I'm still craving for more. The sex I had with Bidemi has already made my libido to be on the high; and it's not quite long that I had a nice time with Chioma; which calm down my body. I was worried about how I'm going to get laid but when I remembered that Sarah and Adedoyin are coming around tomorrow; I relaxed my mind. I don't know what I'm going to do with both of them and the more I thought about it, the more I knew that there will be trouble.
I was lost in thought that I didn't know when I slept off. I woke up around 7:30pm starving. I rushed to the kitchen; I met my lovely sister cooking and that was when I remembered that I forgot to call Bayo. I was about to say something when she rushed towards me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I just stood still; not knowing what happened.

Funmilayo: (smiling) thank you brother Femi... thank you
Me: (looking confused) what's it with all this mood?
Funmilayo: Bayo had broken up with his girlfriend... He came apologising today.
Me: hmnnnn... what happened between them?
Funmilayo: he said she insisted he stayed away from me and he said no; so they broke up.
Me: interesting... thank God that I have not contacted him before he got back his senses.
Funmilayo: (smiling) I really missed our friendship. Thanks for your understanding. You are the best brother in world.

Badoo walked in on the last sentence and he jealously replied her but in a friendly way. I took part of the plantain that she was frying and went back to my room. Tomorrow, Sarah and Adedoyin are coming back from their business trip. I fantasies about them and I dialled Sarah's number. She picked.

Sarah: hello Femi... I'm surprise to see your call
Me: how do you mean?
Sarah: You no longer call me but connect more calls to Adedoyin.
Me: (smiling) that's not true. She calls me most times; besides you asked me to play along.
Sarah: (smiling) I know... I'm just pulling your legs. Thank you Femi. You really helped me to nail this contract.
Me: it's God my dear. Are you guys still coming tomorrow?
Sarah: yes... I can't wait to see you.
Me: I wish I could say the same thing but I feared about the reception that I might get when we get to see with Adedoyin around.
Sarah: (laughing) is that what you are worried about?
Me: not really but I want to have a nice time with you guys without having to watch my back and anyone's feeling.
Sarah: Don't worry yourself... just act the best way you can... I will surely understand.

We chatted for awhile and I ended the call telling her that I love her. I'm now very happy. I dialled Bidemi's number and she picked. She excused me that she's helping her mum to make dinner; that she would call me back as soon as they are through.
I started thinking how my relationship with Bidemi started with just some rubbish sentences. I linked it with my sister and Funmilayo; I quickly erased my mind from it. I can't imagine Bayo or anybody doing my sister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Keep em coming boss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladegreat(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice work

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.