Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860247 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by arolexwalex1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
kip it up
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by caring619: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Welcome back Hazardous #theGirlsThemDaddy
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by rhapzidy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jst saw dis, rilly interesting.... #following** bt, who CARES
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Brytawon(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
rhapzidy:
Jst saw dis, rilly interesting.... #following** bt, who CARES

Please you need to show some respect to the writer cos no one here is paying him for this. At least your appreciation would have gone a long way in encouraging him. Someone who after being insulted came back to complete his work deserves some credit.

Please 100 likes for this great and talented writer. Hazardous all the way. I remain loyal sir.

10 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
I know that their relationship is waxing stronger like ours. I just have to hope that it won't result to what happened between Bidemi and I today. I was trying to remove the devilish thought from my mind when my lovely sister enters. She bought a tray of food. I smiled at her as she served me my dinner.

Me: (smiling) it's good to see you more lively again.
Funmilayo: (chuckles)
Me: I hope your friendship with Bayo last longer this time.
Funmilayo: (smiling)
Me: can I ask you a question?
Funmilayo: (curious) yes Bros
Me: Don't you have female friends to be your best friend apart from a guy?
Funmilayo: (smiling) I once had but things did not turn out well. Why do you ask?
Me: it's nothing really.... I just don't think relationships that start from best friends actually works. I'm very sure that you know what I'm driving at?
Funmilayo: (smiling) I and Bayo are just friends; nothing more to it.
Me: (smiling) I just don't want you to get hurt because girls don't get over a bad relationship like the way we guys does and your recent misunderstanding with Bayo can attest to that.
Funmilayo: (smiling) I have heard you Brother Femi... can you please eat your food now before it gets cold?

It was when I opened the food that I knew that she dished our food together. It felt strange. Maybe it's because of the chat we had. We stole glances at each other. I can't but stop wondering what was going through her mind. We finished eating and she packed up the plate and left the room without uttering a word. She's the least of my worries now. I just pray that she doesn't get hurt with her fragile heart.
I yawned and that signals that I'm in need for rest. I changed my phone from silence to normal; I don't want Bidemi to call me and I didn't pick. I was about dropping the phone when her call entered. I picked with a big smile on my face.

Me: (smiling) hello dear!
Bidemi: (smiling) good evening Femi... just finished eating with my parents now. I'm sorry for not calling earlier as I promise
Me: I understand.. I just removed my phone from silence, should incase you call and I have slept off
Bidemi: (smiling) that's very thoughtful of you... can I ask you a question?
Me: (confused) sure...
Bidemi: have you had sexx with anyone before?

I knew that was what she was trying to ask all day. I pretended that I didn't hear her.

Me: I dint get you well
Bidemi: I know you understand me very well. Just tell me the truth.
Me: (pulsed faster) yes, but I started enjoying sexx today.
Bidemi: (voice sad) Who was it? Ruka right.
Me: Bidemi... hanhan. No.. its not Ruka. It's Aunt Mary.
Bidemi: which Aunty Mary are you talking about? Your house help then.
Me: (low voice) yes... she .....
Bidemi: (curious) what's it Femi? You know that I don't like being kept in the dark.
Femi: (low voice) she took advantage of me when I was young. We did it against my wish. It's very painful thing to remember.
Bidemi: (shocked) I'm sorry to hear that. Why dint you tell your parents?
Me: I was very young and scared of the event then... besides She threatened to kill me if I did.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oga hazardous I hail Keep it rolling
This is the link to my story http://www.coolval22.com/Vforum/topic/the-widower/page/27/#post-219685 You all should pls vote for me on coolval22.com as the writer of the month Just write my name @mohjisolah and you've vote Pls your vote counts I will really appreciate your votes Thanks.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by IamYhudii(f): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Guy, I dey gbadun your story n i so love ur response to Bidemi's question. No b only aunty Mary, na sister Martha.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Godwinfriz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
More lies to ur brain *na wo b aunty mary?kai hazardous *there z God in everytin u ar doing oh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2015
lol Femi mr linus

kip it up sha
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Onyeval212(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Ride on ... Mr. Femi aka Ikoko
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Tnx for d updates. Craving for more updates.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Guys sha. Acting like saint since 1900. Femi wey don av sex with different people dey mention only Aunt Mary. Well there is God o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Davotee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
'Davoteeeeeeeeee' present sir.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by khamdallah(f): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mr hazadeous thanks for coming back,i'm remain loyal and humble,ride on sir.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
hazardous:
Where should I start now? I guess I'm lost of words. Even though the story has some fictional part; I can bet that it's part of the experiences I had when growing up.

The part that I got drunk and my legs could no longer carry my weight was real; and my dad didn't do anything. In reality, my dad is a custom officer and a very strict one at that... even till today (when living with my parents) that I'm over due to start having girlfriends; I still sneak girls into the house because of the fear of my dad.

He never caught me with any of my girlfriends. Anyway, that's for that....

For those people trying to say a 17year old are restricted to somethings (I reserved my comment) in Nigeria. It's just a good thing to know that you were able to read it all to the last post; it showed that you really enjoyed the story but got annoyed of my lack of updates (I forgive you all for the insult).....

I know that you all are anticipating to know if I would continue with the story. I guess it high time I closed down the thread #busy. I don't want to drop updates now and I won't be able to drop another one in a while.

Thanks for the love shown. I really enjoyed my time on Nairaland; even though I never got paid.... I still squeeze my spare time to drop updates.

Once again..... thanks for the love!

Omo so no more Bidemi,femi etc bros u no try at all.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
She never expected the response I gave her. I made it look so real with the tone in my voice; which almost sounds like someone that's crying. She kept on telling me sorry and insisted that I ought to have told my parents. I shifted the topic to something else; asked her if she would want to have sexx with me again despite the pain she had today. She gladly replied with a joyous yes. We chatted for awhile and we called it a day.
I laid on my bed and I thought of the event of today and I didn't know the time that I slept off. I woke up around 8am on the new Friday morning. I sat down thinking about how the event of today would look like. Adedoyin and Sarah are coming back to Lagos today. I don't know when there plane would be touching the ground. I just hope that they come early; so that I can get to see my sweet heart(s).
I shifted my mind off them when I remembered that Chidinma would soon be around. I lazily got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom. I did my early morning exercise; brushed my teeth and took my bath. I put on my clothes and I went to the parlour; expecting and thinking what might happen when chidinma comes around. I waited for what seems like ages; my Chidinma didn't come nor call me to inform me about her location. I dialled her number but it was switched off. I began to get worried about her not coming on time.
I puts on a slippers and went to stand outside our gate. I looked down the street; hoping to see her coming on a bike but just got disappointed. I was really missing her and I just kept dialling her number until when I saw Nifemi (bread seller) coming towards my direction. She was with her tray of bread on her head as expected. I hurriedly puts back my phone in my pocket and I puts on a charming smile on my face.

Me: good morning Ifemi
Nifemi: (smiling) good morning Femi.. hope you are doing fine?
Me: (smiling) never would have felt better now. It's nice seeing you today, after futile search since our first conversation.
Nifemi: hmnnnn... I hope I could say the same but I have to rush down to deliver these bread to a very good customer and I'm running late with you around. Can we please chat another time?
Me: no problem... at least you can give me your phone number as you promise to.

She seems in a hurry to leave and she didn't bother arguing about not giving me. She collected my phone and she punched her number on it. I dialled the number and the call went through but it didn't ring out around the environment.

Me: the phone is ringing but it's.... (cuts me off)
Nifemi: the phone is not with me here... I'm charging it at home. I will call you back when I'm with the phone.
Me: (smiling but unhappy) if you do, that would make me the happiest man on earth.
Nifemi: (smiling) can I please go now?
Me: (smiling) sure... I will be expecting your call.

She didn't even answer me and she rushed off with a tray. I looked closely at her back and I felt a huge bulge in between my thighs. I really want to have a go at her. I was seriously thinking on how I'm going to get her on my bed when a bike parked by my side. It's Chidinma. She is putting on a very seductive dress.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Davotee(m): 4:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Tabbas. Am lovin it
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
femi try n go for a test.....its vry necessary

wat of moturayo, any news abt her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Despirado121(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hazardous ikoko, i swear i dey feel u. More plz..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mimicious(f): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
hazardous:
She never expected the response I gave her. I made it look so real with the tone in my voice; which almost sounds like someone that's crying. She kept on telling me sorry and insisted that I ought to have told my parents. I shifted the topic to something else; asked her if she would want to have sexx with me again despite the pain she had today. She gladly replied with a joyous yes. We chatted for awhile and we called it a day.
I laid on my bed and I thought of the event of today and I didn't know the time that I slept off. I woke up around 8am on the new Friday morning. I sat down thinking about how the event of today would look like. Adedoyin and Sarah are coming back to Lagos today. I don't know when there plane would be touching the ground. I just hope that they come early; so that I can get to see my sweet heart(s).
I shifted my mind off them when I remembered that Chidinma would soon be around. I lazily got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom. I did my early morning exercise; brushed my teeth and took my bath. I put on my clothes and I went to the parlour; expecting and thinking what might happen when chidinma comes around. I waited for what seems like ages; my Chidinma didn't come nor call me to inform me about her location. I dialled her number but it was switched off. I began to get worried about her not coming on time.
I puts on a slippers and went to stand outside our gate. I looked down the street; hoping to see her coming on a bike but just got disappointed. I was really missing her and I just kept dialling her number until when I saw Nifemi (bread seller) coming towards my direction. She was with her tray of bread on her head as expected. I hurriedly puts back my phone in my pocket and I puts on a charming smile on my face.

Me: good morning Ifemi
Nifemi: (smiling) good morning Femi.. hope you are doing fine?
Me: (smiling) never would have felt better now. It's nice seeing you today, after futile search since our first conversation.
Nifemi: hmnnnn... I hope I could say the same but I have to rush down to deliver these bread to a very good customer and I'm running late with you around. Can we please chat another time?
Me: no problem... at least you can give me your phone number as you promise to.

She seems in a hurry to leave and she didn't bother arguing about not giving me. She collected my phone and she punched her number on it. I dialled the number and the call went through but it didn't ring out around the environment.

Me: the phone is ringing but it's.... (cuts me off)
Nifemi: the phone is not with me here... I'm charging it at home. I will call you back when I'm with the phone.
Me: (smiling but unhappy) if you do, that would make me the happiest man on earth.
Nifemi: (smiling) can I please go now?
Me: (smiling) sure... I will be expecting your call.

She didn't even answer me and she rushed off with a tray. I looked closely at her back and I felt a huge bulge in between my thighs. I really want to have a go at her. I was seriously thinking on how I'm going to get her on my bed when a bike parked by my side. It's Chidinma. She is putting on a very seductive dress.

I beg u to please update. Being reading this story since last night , just got to the last write up. U are the best
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by prixxy7(f): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
9ce story I must say. Waiting ƒø̲̣̣я̅ update tho. More grease to ur elbow.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MrBenSun: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
nice one bro. I love you... #nohomo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by rhapzidy(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Brytawon:

Please you need to show some respect to the writer cos no one here is paying him for this. At least your appreciation would have gone a long way in encouraging him. Someone who after being insulted came back to complete his work deserves some credit.

Please 100 likes for this great and talented writer. Hazardous all the way. I remain loyal sir.
m xowie, BTW check awt page 1
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by donsamtex(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oga boss I hail thee. Come continue na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by merasnipes(f): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
hazardous welcome back. pls try making d updates lengthy. tnx 4 coming back, waiting 4 more

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ajumaxbabe(f): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
hazardous:
Started writing today.... might post once or twice before the end of the day.

Getting loads of work off my neck now.
big hug mr harzardous. Mwaaaaaa. Lemme sit n read as i dey munch kuli kuli
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Molz(m): 1:45am On Jun 07, 2015
ajumaxbabe:
big hug mr harzardous. Mwaaaaaa. Lemme sit n read as i dey munch kuli kuli

PASS ME SMALL KULI SEF NAH... *WINKS**
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ajumaxbabe(f): 2:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Molz:

PASS ME SMALL KULI SEF NAH... *WINKS**
take it
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by suppadan(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Wow ...man hazardous ...you really d0in' great ya'kn0w ...tis's one of tha' best online st0ry've read so far ...keep it up man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by suppadan(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2015
i've been following tis story on kinwap ..but tha' writer suddenly stopped 'et ...wann' tell me why it there on an0ther forum,sir hazardous ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2015
#Suppadan, this is not the first time that I'm seeing my story on other blogs. I don't want to start mentioning names of them, maybe it's because I didn't protect it from the beginning. Like I have said from the onset, I'm just enjoying myself. Let them build their website from the story (what do you think?).

Anyway, I post all the "story of addiction" here on Nairaland and the date posted can attest to that compared to other sites. I'm not a party to any other copy and paste from the other blogs except from a friend that I allowed him to use it on his site.

Updating later in the day.

Thanks #Suppadan, I like the way you puts it. Some people might have misguided some of the ardent readers. Once again, Thank you!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.