Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860042 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Guy u Bleep up big tym o. Its nt my wish 2 run my mouth concernin ds story, bt i tink i av no option dn 2 xay whts on my mind.
Bt y r u nt postin again? U should av finish writin b4 postin anytin here firsthand.

Na only 1 thing i wan ask u. Are u still postin or nt? Tell us xo we'll knw we r done with dis thread.
#shikena.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by danwa25(m): 5:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Guy! Me rily enjoy your story big time but when you go post the others nw!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by leosmaria(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2015
ask am oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by arcnomec(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Mr hazardous, I have been a ghost reader of your piece here ........firstly I must commend your command of suspense in your thriller......secondly,your piece to me doesn't just look to me as fiction as you rightly pointed out earlier in your prologue, but one which is born out of one's experience,kudos to you on that.....thirdly,your piece is educating and entertaining,even though its rather too raw for any teen out there reading it.............Above all, I must join in saying that you come back and finish your piece,if not I will just see it as our nollywood movies,where you can predict correctly the end of a movie........So report back and kill the suspense..Thanks
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by charlie42(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
I'm tired of refreshing dis page. Mr Ikoko abeg finish dis tin sharperly. B4 everybody here loose interest
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Xori 2 say o. No be xay i dey wish hazardous bad o...but hope notin bad happened 2 him? 4 him nt to post nd reply any of our comments here. I jst pray he's safe nd sound o.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Firstawwal: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
pls update this story. I have been reading ur story for a long time but I commented on it. You such a good writer and you inspire me. Surely, you will soon get a partner to compete with when I start updating my stories.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mensah2013(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
hazardous:
The fear in her face really betrayed the motion that she wants to have sexx with me. I put back my OGA and I gently clamped my mouth over her nippl*e* she moaned as I used my tongue to encircle and play around it. I switched in between the breastt; as I continued handling and kissing on the nippl*es.
I tickled her exposed shoulder with the tip of my fingers to her waist. I unbuttoned her Jean and I stylishly took off the Jean on her. She uses her hands to cover her pan*ts as I ripped off her Jean. I put on a friendly smiling, indicating her to relax. I gently held her right hand, moved it away from her region. Then I started rubbing the surface of "V" through her pa*nts.
She bucks! I used my first finger through her pants to encircle her "clit". She moaned and I planted a wet kiss on her lips; which she gladly reciprocated by chewing on my lower lip. I knew that she was going wild with what we were doing. I slowed down the pace by gently detaching my lips from hers and pushing her back on the bed. I stared at her exposed body; which made her a little bit shy. I removed my trousers and boxers in one swift, thereby exposing my OGA to her. The look on her face exposed the rate at with her heart was beating without me feeling her pulse.

Me: (smiling) I love you Bidemi....
Bidemi: (smiling back) I love you more Femi... I'm scared.
Me: me too... I think we should stop
Bidemi: no... I really want to go all the way with you.
Me: I'm going to hurt you
Bidemi: (smiling with mixed feelings) no... I will be fine

I was about saying something when she dragged me on top of her and planted a french kiss on my lips. I reciprocated the kiss and used my free hands to peel off her pa*nts. I humbly detached my mouth from hers and positioned myself for entry. She heaved. I used my fingers to check how wet she was. She moaned as my fingers played around her "V". She is now well lubricated. I directed my erected pole towards the centre of her spot. She closed her eyes as the tip of my OGA touched her spot. I applied pressure to push down my OGA but I couldn't make headway. I didn't want to apply all my strength; so as to not forcefully tear her hymen.
I'm now sweating like a fresher, who couldn’t see his/her name on the final list on the board. I stood off her; used my towel to clean the sweat off my body. Then went to the wardrobe to look for a lubricant. I got hold of my hair cream and I applied it on my OGA. She just looked at me; not too sure of what I was doing. I mounted her back with my right hand going up&down smoothly around my OGA. I positioned it at her entrance again: and with much lesser impetus this time. I entered. She screamed and clawed her nails into my flesh(back). I felt almost the same pains she felt. I paused momentarily and I gently withdrew my OGA from her; it came out with blood all over it.
I'm a little bit afraid and wanted to get up to get some toiletries but she dragged me back on her; wanting me to continue. I laid back on her and pushed my OGA half way; then continue to pump her, making sure that my OGA didn't go down all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Rick9(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2015
At last am here, have been reading for a week now. Oga Hazardous dis ur story eh. Too go make sense oh. And the way I see it eh its a story without end.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rick9:
At last am here, have been reading for a week now. Oga Hazardous dis ur story eh. Too go make sense oh. And the way I see it eh its a story without end.
[img]
Rick9:
[/img]
Rick9:
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
*it all about moving on*..."if u upd8 fine n if u dont fine also", miss dis guy badly shaaaa
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Babham(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hazardous...i still b ur no 1 fan,i go wait till u update....ONe LOVe
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by heftycullolipop(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
hmmm because of this story I had to hold ma phone for more than 19hours yestrday readin dis story *MORE INK TO UR PEN AND MORE ENHANCER TABLET TO UR WALLET**
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by yusufibrahim(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
hazardous I sight u nice work keeping coming am wit u
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
heftycullolipop:
hmmm because of this story I had to hold ma phone for more than 19hours yestrday readin dis story *MORE INK TO UR PEN AND MORE ENHANCER TABLET TO UR WALLET**
if u knw since whn dis guy don disappear, u no go even bother to reload d story.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
heftycullolipop:
if u knw since whn dis guy don disappear, u no go even bother to reload d story.
heftycullolipop:
heftycullolipop:
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just started reading this. Still on page 3 really enjoying it. Abeg make una take am slow slow I go soon catch up.
Diaris God!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by KehindeOmololu: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Honestly,u are indeed a good writer...I really enjoyed ur story,but you shouldn't have started what you know you can finish.....thump up
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Just started reading this. Still on page 3 really enjoying it. Abeg make una take am slow slow I go soon catch up.
Diaris God!
by that time u wil ask ur self y...and no one wil ave an answer 4 u
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by moscyt(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
The moderator of this section should probably lock all the threads with un-finished stories, I can't imagine you opening a literature thread and not finishing it in a record time! Nobody wants to start something without finishing. imagine the psychological torture we the reader will be going through trying to figure out what will happen next and what will end the story. Y'all should probably ask flow1759 and the rest how they finished like 3 stories here on nairaland with less hassle, whatever is happening carry your readers along and that's why I actually like read flow's stories. So please let's work on it. Cheers!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Niggafrosh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hazardous where are u?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Rick9(m): 12:37am On Aug 15, 2015
The story has ended

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by horlamylekan: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Harzadous wetin dey happen na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 20, 2015
this is what happens when u av too much fiction on ur work and call it real
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hey guys. want to know if anyone is still following this tread?. in case we still got some really addicted fans of this story who have stayed glued to this tread hoping for the continuation and the end of the story. i did like to inform you all that me mR #Diamomndstar will like to complete this story on this tread for our amiable Hazardous brethren who hasnt been posting for quite some time now. kindly drop your comments if you would like me to continued the story but in case you want to know if i really mean what am saying just check out my fans page on fb to read the continuation of the story that i have posted recently. @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url] or search for
Diamomndstar
on fb.

thanks guys hoping to hear from you all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mcweber(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
despite following this story all this while cos I felt its a
good story line but its becoming very boring and
frustrating by the lack of updates by the OP. I quite
understand the OP has a life outside nairaland and its
not always easy to type updates but still I don't see a
reason you should start what u can't finish or starve ur
followers with update. Ain't a writer tho but I know to be
a good writer here on nairaland, the OP must keep the
updates coming .....OP, pls come and update and make this thread alive again...........#mycandidopinion

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
You are free to continue bros... Not anywhere, but here bros

Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
okkay, thanks bro. cry i appreciate the comment. let's make this tread lively again together

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Diamomndstar:
okkay, thanks bro. cry i appreciate the comment. let's make this tread lively again together

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:19am On Aug 21, 2015
i did like to take full permission from the writer of the story; our amiable hazardous before i continued the story. in case you guys want to check me out. see my fans page on fb @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Morning guys. update coming up by evening today drop your comments to show your enthusiasm for the next chapters of the story

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Jst mention me wen u update pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.