Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860232 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm. okay,
kwencypresh
i sight you
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
please kindly note that i would be making some little adjustment to this story as i would want it to serve a little more as an example than just an entertaining story without much meaning and lessons to learn from it. So if i happened to deviate a little from the introduction or prologue of the story from the first chapter, kindly accept it like that and know that my reason for doing so is to add some little lessons to the end of the story.... First update comes up after i see new comments from you guys.

thanks.
[img]Diamomndstar[/img]
check out my fans page on fb to Read some of the story @ [url]m.facebook.com/Diamomndstar[/url]

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Dalyjay(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Abeg boss, na beg i dey beg, u don make me forget some of d story self, abeg more update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bring it on bro been waiting
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
kwencypresh:

Jst mention me wen u update pls
Who does that, ehn

Better come dey check
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Beautiful morning to all the fans and fans of our amiable story character femi alias [b]ikoko jegunjeran[/b] i hope you all have a splendid night. As i promised early i will start posting the continued chapters of the story of Addiction today but to refresh you guys memory and to remind you where my guy Hazardous stopped his own post i would like to re-post one or two of his last post of the story and the part of the story i modified so as to tally and suit in with my own ending point of the story.

Thanks in anticipation.
it's your man of tomorrow
Diamomndstar
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2015
harjibolar10:
Who does that, ehn

Better come dey check
na me ur mama u dey talk to abi No food for u for one month
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by imsuboi(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Hazardous, one "Qwin Bomsy" is stealing your story & posting on her fb page.

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2015
alot of people are doing that already.No copy write law back up the write up.... but thanks though
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2015
To refresh you guys memory, i will be re-posting these few previous chapters of the story together to bring you guys to the memory of what you have read a long time. but kindly note all the new adjustment in this re-post
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abike09(f): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Imusboi amebo nd wats ur bizness wit dat
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Addiction Re-post

I'm now alone again in the sitting room. I rushed outside the house and dialled Chidinma's number. I stood outside the gate: not only that I want to stay away from Bidemi while I make the call but to also let her hear the sound of automobiles passing; which would suggest that I'm not at home. She picked almost
immediately.
Chidinma: Good afternoon Femi
Me: good afternoon Chichi.. I'm sorry that I didn't pick your call when you called; I was crossing the road when your call rang on my phone and the area is very busy.
Chidinma: okay, just wanted to know if you were on your way?
Me: yes I'm... I will call you back later. I don't know
where I'm going and I don't want to miss my way.
Chidinma: (smiling) small boy. Okay ooo. Just call
me back as soon as you are chanced.
Me: (smiling) okay ma, at your service ma! She laughed and terminated the call. I walked back into the house after deleting her number from my dialled list. She is still in the kitchen; I went to meet
her and I could see that she has started frying egg at the spare space of the gas.
Me: (smiling) it's been long our kitchen has been this active on weekdays like this
Bidemi: (smiling) it's because you don't want it to be active. You can choose to cook if you want to.
Me: (smiling) I can't cook only for one think... it's boring.
Bidemi: if you say so, but you and Chidinma are
always together. Why can't you or her cook?
My mind skipped as she mentioned Chidinma's
name. I relaxed myself a bit before I answered her.
Me: (smiling) I used to wake up late; Chidinma always come around by the time I'm through with my dressing up. There's no time for me to start cooking, we just relax for 5minutes then our tutorial starts. She kept asking questions and suggesting how I can make the kitchen active with Chidinma still coming around. I expertly answered her question; ensuring that she is not suspicious of anything.
She dished out the yam into a big bowl and the fried egg into another one. I helped her to carry the food to the dinning table while she washed the pot and frying pan. I came back and I stood behind her as she was hanging back the frying pan.
Me: (smiling) thanks for the cooking
Bidemi: it's nothing. We better head to dinning or our food would get cold.
Me: (smiling) yes, but not until I give you the kiss
that I promise you. She giggles as I held her waist from the back and I turned her face towards me; I used my tongue to initiate a kiss. She opened her mouth as my tongue probes into it. We kissed passionately. I was really enjoying the kiss from behind but I had to break it, so as to not to stop the fun for the day. She seems not happy with the way that I broke up the kiss but I don't want to crash our fun yet.
Me: (smiling) let's go have our meal, then I will give you a very long longer and a longest kiss.
Bidemi: (lust full eyes) okay ooo.... I held her by her waist as we moved to the dinning together. She dished out the food and we ate quietly while staring into each others eyes. My mind kept thinking about making love to Bidemi or not. but with both of us alone today i don't know what might happened
We finished eating and I commended her cooking; she just kept smiling and kept saying "thank you".
She packed the plate to the kitchen. I knew that she
would surely wash the plates. I repositioned myself from where I sat to where I can see her coming
from the kitchen; I dialled Motunrayo's number and
she picked.
Motunrayo: good afternoon Femi... I hope you are
not missing me too much.
Me: (smiling) I'm ooo... I just want to say hello and
know how you and family is coping now?
Motunrayo: (smiling) that's very lovely of you. We
are all fine but we are not coming back till Saturday
morning.
Me: (peeping at the door) no problem... my battery
would soon go off; that's why I called to know how
you are doing before it goes off.
Motunrayo: okay... thanks. Just call me as soon as
you charge your phone. Talk to you later then. Love
you. I was about to say "I love you too" when I heard
footsteps coming from the kitchen; I pressed the
red button on my phone and held it down for 5secs.
It automatically ends the call and switched it off at
the same time. Like I expected, it's Bidemi quite
alright. She sat beside me. The look on her face
suggested that she wants me to kiss her.
Me: (smiling) for the last time today, the food is
delicious.
Bidemi: (smiling) and for the last time today Femi
"thank you"
Me: I still owe you a "longest kiss"... where do you want it? Head or lips?
Bidemi: (smiling) anywhere you want to give me.... I held her hand; led her straight to my room. I know
that Bidemi would go extra mile with me but I just
have to restrain myself with her. We entered the
room and I bolted the door from behind. She looked
at me with fear already in her eyes. I held her hand
and led her to the bed.
Me: (smiling) relax Bidemi... it's not as if I'm taking
you for a slaughter. Just relax.
Bidemi: (breathes heavily) I'm not scared... I looked at her as she sat down rather timidly than the way she ought to. Maybe her mind is telling her that we are going to make love for the first time.
Me: (smiling) it's not as if we are planning to have sexx. Relax! I just want to give you the kiss that I
promised.
Bidemi: okay... but I really want to have sexx with you. I might be a little bit agitated but I know what I
want. I looked at her and I could sensed that she meant every little world she said. I moved closer to her
and planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated. I moved my right hand to her breastt; I fondled it through her tee shirt. She moaned. I located one of her nipp*le through her shirt and I pinched it. She moaned and let out a shout of pleasure. We continued kissing as my hands fumbled with the button of her shirt. I took it off; revealing a pink
coloured braa.
Me: (smiling) lovely and sexyy braa... I love the
colour. She managed to say "thank you". I unstrapped her braa; exposing her breastt. I pressed it. It's the
hardest of the breastt I have ever pressed. It's as if there is a big stone inside. I took off my tee shirt and my singlet, then pushed her on her back. I sat on her thighs; now facing each other. I held her hands and uses it to caress my exposed body to my OGA. She was surprised to find it that hard. I smiled at her.
The fear in her face really betrayed the motion that she wants to have sexx with me. I put back my
OGA and I gently clamped my mouth over her nippl*e* she moaned as I used my tongue to encircle and play around it. I switched in between the breastt; as I continued handling and kissing on the nippl*es. I tickled her exposed shoulder with the tip of my
fingers to her waist. I unbuttoned her Jean and I stylishly took off the Jean on her. She uses her hands to cover her pan*ts as I ripped off her Jean. I put on a friendly smiles, indicating her to relax. I gently held her right hand, moved it away from her region. Then I started rubbing the surface of her "V" through her pa*nts. She bucks! I used my first finger through her pants to encircle her "clit". She moaned and I planted a wet kiss on her lips; which she gladly reciprocated by chewing on my lower lip. I knew that she was going wild with what we were doing. I slowed down the pace by gently detaching my lips from hers and pushing her back on the bed. I stared at her exposed body; which made her a little bit shy. I removed my trousers and boxers in one swift, thereby exposing my OGA to her. The look on her face exposed the rate at with her heart was beating without me feeling her pulse.
Me: (smiling) I love you Bidemi....
Bidemi: (smiling back) I love you more Femi... I'm scared.
Me: me too... I think we should stop
Bidemi: no... I really want to go all the way with you.
Me: I'm going to hurt you
Bidemi: (smiling with mixed feelings) no... I will be fine
I was about saying something when she dragged me on top of her and planted a french kiss on my lips. I reciprocated the kiss and used my free hands to peel off her pa*nts. I humbly detached my mouth from hers and positioned myself for entry. She heaved. I used my fingers to check how wet she was. She moaned as my fingers played around her "V". She is now well lubricated. I directed my
erected pole towards the centre of her spot. She closed her eyes as the tip of my OGA touched her spot. I applied pressure to push down my OGA but I couldn't make headway. I didn't want to apply all my strength; so as to not forcefully tear her hymen.
I'm now sweating like a fresher, who couldn’t see his/her name on the final list on the board. I stood
off her; used my towel to clean the sweat off my body. Then went to the wardrobe to look for a
lubricant; Watching all those p movie has really taught me a lot of dirty tricks. I got hold of my hair cream and I applied it
on my OGA. She just looked at me; not too sure of what I was doing. I mounted her back with my right hand going up&down smoothly around my OGA. I positioned it at her entrance again: and with much lesser impetus this time. I entered. She screamed
and clawed her nails into my flesh(back). I felt almost the same pains she felt. I paused momentarily and I gently withdrew my OGA from her V spot; it came out with blood all over it. I'm a little bit afraid and wanted to get up to get some toiletries but she dragged me back on her; wanting me to continue. I laid back on her and pushed my OGA half way; then continue to pump her, making sure that my OGA didn't go down all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2015
I pumped her with slow strokes; ensuring that I didn't mistakenly put all my OGA inside of her. She
moaned and the look on her face suggested that she's enjoying it. I pumped for 3 more minutes; and she had her first organs*m from sex. She looked tired and I'm not even near ejacula*ting. I had a few more thrust before I finally ejaculate and I dropped a load of my semen inside her v spot that is when i remember that i didn't use a condom; I know even if u remember using it she may not allow me to use it because it's her first time. I withdrew my OGA from her V spot ignoring whatever may happen afterward.I planted a fast kiss on her lip and I dragged her on me. I placed her head on my chest and she rested on it. We laid down together without uttering a word
to each other. Even though I'm very close to Bidemi; my mind has wandered off to an unknown destination. I knew that I have done what I was supposed not to. I just hope Bidemi won't take advantage of me now. I was trying to foresee the future with Bidemi now when she suddenly broke the silence.
Bidemi: (smiling) thank you Femi..
Me: (confused) for what?
Bidemi: for making me lose my pride to the person I love
Me: (smiling) the same goes to you too... thank you too
Bidemi: I hope you meant well by saying "thank you too"...
Me: what do you mean?
Bidemi: (smiling) you know what I meant.... let me wash your bed spreadsheet before any of your family start coming in. I knew exactly what she meant; and I know that I dint have an answer to it. I just let it off the hook as she changed the topic. What answer would you have me give her when she asked if I'm her first or not? I helped her removed the bedspread off the mattress; which is stained with blood. We both went to the bathroom and we washed it and took our bath together. I helped her to put back all her dresses
only with much regards this time. She folded some pieces of toilet paper; and puts it inside her bum. I
guess it's to soak up little blood that might be coming out of her. She still feels pains as she tries to walk. I just hope MummyK won't suspect anything.
Me: (smiling) you are very beautiful Bidemi and I will always love you like I have always had.
Bidemi: thank you Femi... I will always love you as well. We went back to the living room and we sat very
close to each other. We chatted ourselves up. I can't but notice her behavior since we started
chatting. She didn't feel depressed about losing her pride; which really got me worried. It's getting late and my phone has been switched off for long. I was still looking for a way to dismiss Bidemi when her phone rang; it's from her mum.
Bidemi: Femi, I have to go now. Mummy wants me to meet her in the market now. She's already there.
Me: ooh, okay... its getting late now. That means we will be seeing each other tomorrow
Bidemi: (packing her things) yes... only if you could come to my house much later in the day. I dint promise her but just told her that I will try. She clung on to me to show how much she's missing me already. I raised up her head and I planted a kiss on her lips. I saw her off to gate; where she took a bike to the market. I felt a huge relief as she left. I immediately brought out my phone and I switched it on. I connected a call to Chidinma and she picked. She said that she had been trying my phone since. I apologised and told her that I just got back from my unknown destination. I ended the call after I told her that I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I never get to to do two rounds with Bidemi today and after chatting with chidinma; I felt an urge for sexx. I just hope that I won't do the unexpected with chidinma tomorrow...
I went straight to my room. Thinking about what
happened between Bidemi and I. It still seems like a
dream. I have never for once had sexx with anyone
and I'm still craving for more. The sex I had with
Bidemi has already made my libido to be on the high; and it's not quite long that I had a nice time with Chioma; which calm down my body. I must have really been addicted to s*x. I was
worried about how I'm going to get laid but when I
remembered that Sarah and Adedoyin are coming
around tomorrow; I relaxed my mind. I don't know what I'm going to do with both of them and the more I thought about it, the more I knew that there will be
trouble. I was lost in thought that I didn't know when I slept off. I woke up around 7:30pm starving. I rushed to the kitchen; I met my lovely sister cooking and that was when I remembered that I forgot to call Bayo. I was about to say something when she rushed towards me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I just stood still; not knowing what happened.
Funmilayo: (smiling) thank you brother Femi... thank you
Me: (looking confused) what's it with all this mood?
Funmilayo: Bayo had broken up with his girlfriend... He came apologizing today.
Me: hmnnnn... what happened between them?
Funmilayo: he said she insisted he stayed away
from me and he said no; so they broke up.
Me: interesting... thank God that I have not contacted him before he got back his senses.
Funmilayo: (smiling) I really missed our friendship.
Thanks for your understanding. You are the best brother in world. Badoo walked in on the last sentence and he jealously replied her but in a friendly way. I took part of the plantain that she was frying and went back to my room. Tomorrow, Sarah and Adedoyin are coming back from their business trip. I fantasies about them and I dialed Sarah's number. She picked.
Sarah: hello Femi... I'm surprise to see your call
Me: how do you mean?
Sarah: You no longer call me but connect more calls to Adedoyin.
Me: (smiling) that's not true. She calls me most
times; besides you asked me to play along.
Sarah: (smiling) I know... I'm just pulling your legs.
Thank you Femi. You really helped me to nail this contract.
Me: it's God my dear. Are you guys still coming tomorrow?
Sarah: yes... I can't wait to see you.
Me: I wish I could say the same thing but I feared
about the reception that I might get when we get to see with Adedoyin around.
Sarah: (laughing) is that what you are worried about?
Me: not really but I want to have a nice time with you guys without having to watch my back and anyone's feeling.
Sarah: Don't worry yourself... just act the best way you can... I will surely understand. We chatted for a while and I ended the call telling her that I love her. I'm now very happy. I dialled Bidemi's number and she picked. She excused me
that she's helping her mum to make dinner; that she would call me back as soon as they are through. I started thinking how my relationship with Bidemi started with just some rubbish sentences. I linked it with my sister and Funmilayo; I quickly erased my mind from it. I can't imagine Bayo or anybody doing my sister
I know that their relationship is waxing stronger like me and bidemi. I just have to hope that it won't result to what
happened between Bidemi and I today. I was trying to remove the devilish thought from my mind when my lovely sister enters. She bought a tray of food. I smiled at her as she served me my dinner.
Me: (smiling) it's good to see you more lively again.
Funmilayo: (chuckles)
Me: I hope your friendship with Bayo last longer this time.
Funmilayo: (smiling)
Me: can I ask you a question?
Funmilayo: (curious) yes Bros
Me: Don't you have female friends to be your best friend apart from a guy?
Funmilayo: (smiling) I once had but things did not turn out well. Why do you ask?
Me: it's nothing really.... I just don't think relationships that start from best friends actually
works. I'm very sure that you know what I'm driving at?
Funmilayo: (smiling) I and Bayo are just friends; nothing more to it.
Me: (smiling) I just don't want you to get hurt because girls don't get over a bad relationship like the way we guys does and your recent misunderstanding with Bayo can attest to that.
Funmilayo: (smiling) I have heard you Brother Femi... can you please eat your food now before it
gets cold? It was when I opened the food that I knew that she dished our food together. It felt strange. Maybe it's because of the chat we had. We stole glances at each other. I can't but stop wondering what was going through her mind. We finished eating and she packed up the plate and left the room without
uttering a word. She's the least of my worries now. I
just pray that she doesn't get hurt with her fragile
heart. I yawned and that signals that I'm in need for rest. I changed my phone from silence to normal; I don't want Bidemi to call me and I didn't pick. I was about dropping the phone when her call entered. I picked with a big smile on my face.
Me: (smiling) hello dear!
Bidemi: (smiling) good evening Femi... just finished
eating with my parents now. I'm sorry for not calling earlier as I promise
Me: I understand.. I just removed my phone from silence, should in case you call and I have slept off
Bidemi: (smiling) that's very thoughtful of you... can I ask you a question?
Me: (confused) sure...
Bidemi: have you had s*xx with anyone before? I knew that was what she was trying to ask all day. I pretended that I didn't hear her.
Me: I dint get you well
Bidemi: I know you understand me very well. Just tell me the truth.
Me: (pulsed faster) yes, but I started enjoying s*xx today.
Bidemi: (voice sad) Who was it? Ruka right.
Me: Bidemi... hanhan. No.. its not Ruka. It's Aunt Mary.
Bidemi: which Aunty Mary are you talking about? Your house help then.
Me: (low voice) yes... she....
Bidemi: (curious) what's it Femi? You know that I don't like being kept in the dark.
Femi: (low voice) she took advantage of me when I was young. We did it against my wish. It's very painful thing to remember.
Bidemi: (shocked) I'm sorry to hear that. Why dint you tell your parents?
Me: I was very young and scared of the event then... besides She threatened to kill me if I did.....(see big lie)
Addiction.... Chapter 117
She never expected the response I gave her. I made it look so real with the tone in my voice; which almost sounds like someone that's crying. She kept on telling me sorry and insisted that I
ought to have told my parents. I shifted the topic to something else; asked her if she would want to
have s*xx with me again despite the pain she had
today. She gladly replied with a joyous yes. We chatted for awhile and we called it a day. I laid on my bed and I thought of the event of today and I didn't know the time that I slept off. I woke up around 8am on the new Friday morning. I sat down thinking about how the event of today would look like. Adedoyin and Sarah are coming back to Lagos today. I don't know when there plane would be touching the ground. I just hope that they come early; so that I can get to see my sweet heart(s). I shifted my mind off them when I remembered that
Chidinma would soon be around. I lazily got off the
bed and went straight to the bathroom. I did my early morning exercise; brushed my teeth and took my bath. I put on my clothes and I went to the sitting room; expecting and thinking what might happen when chidinma comes around. I waited for what seems like ages; my Chidinma didn't come nor call me to inform me about her location. I dialled her number but it was switched off. I began to get worried about her not coming on time. I puts on a slippers and went to stand outside our gate. I looked down the street; hoping to see her coming on a bike but just got disappointed. I was really missing her and I just kept dialling her number until when I saw Nifemi (bread seller) coming towards my direction. She was with her tray of bread on her head as expected. I hurriedly puts back my phone in my pocket and I puts on a
charming smile on my face.
Me: good morning Ifemi
Nifemi: (frank face) good morning Femi.. but please dont call me ifemi again. hope you are doing fine?
Me: (smiling) never would have felt better now. It's
nice seeing you today, after futile search since our
first conversation.
Nifemi: hmnnnn... I hope I could say the same but I
have to rush down to deliver these bread to a very good customer and I'm running late with you around. Can we please chat another time?
Me: no problem... at least you can give me your phone number as you promise to. She seems in a hurry to leave and she didn't bother arguing about not giving me. She collected my phone which I handed to her and she punched eleven digit on it. I dialled the number and the call went through but it didn't ring out around the environment.
Me: the phone is ringing but it's.... (cuts me off)
Nifemi: the phone is not with me here... I'm charging
it at home. I will call you back when I'm with the phone.
Me: (smiling but unhappy) if you do, that would make me the happiest man on earth.
Nifemi: hmmm. I hear. can you please let me go now?
Me: (smiling) sure... I will be expecting your call. She didn't even answer me and she rushed off with a tray. I looked closely at her back and I felt a huge bulge in between my thighs. I really want to have a go at her. I was seriously thinking on how I'm going to get her on my bed when a bike parked by my side. It's Chidinma. She is putting on a very seductive dress.....
I wouldn't have read any meaning to her dressing but my sexxual urge and the new relationship between us made me to think wild. I managed to greet her as she paid the bike man; who zoomed off after their transaction. We walked together into the house.
Me: (smiling) you are late teacher Chidinma..
Chidinma: (smiling) I'm sorry.. I ought to have called you but my phone battery is flat.
Me: so what actually happened?
Chidinma: I had to make food for my parents before leaving... I'm sorry.
Me: it's nothing, besides you always come early.
Chidinma: (smiling) I even brought part of the food I cooked. We can eat it as breakfast today.
Me: (smiling) that's very kind of you. We walked into the living room and that was when I noticed a black nylon bag; which I presumed to be the food flask. I don't like the idea that she cooked but I don't know how I'm going to tell her without hurting her feelings. I just smiled at her as she puts down the nylon on the table: I just hope that that the food won't be as bad as Ruka's.
Me: (smiling) I thought you were not coming again; I'm beginning to get worried.
Chidinma: really... worried about what?
Me: it's quite unusual for your phone to be switched off and you not being around at the normal time.
Chidinma: (smiling) I explained everything to you. I had to do some domestic chores for my parents. I'm sorry.
Me: you don't have to because I'm not angry at you.
Chidinma: okay... so how was your outing yesterday? Hope it was not stressful anyway?
Me: it's not dear...
Chidinma: so do you miss me?
Me: (mixed feelings) I sure did... did you?
Chidinma: I sure did...I gazed into each her eyes and I can't just but wonder what a beautiful innocent lady of her status could have seen in a guy like me. I'm just a normal guy and I can bet that she would have gotten any guy of her choice; rather than her being stuck with someone like me who doesn't even know what he wants.
Chidinma: (shy) what? Stop it! It's not polite to stare at a lady that long.
Me: I'm sorry... I just can't help myself. You are very, I meant very very beautiful.
Chidinma: (looking away) thank you.
Me: (smiling) I'm sorry if I made you timid, like I said I just can't help it. The environment became a romantic one. Our voices turned bedroom voices. The love chemistry between us elevated to a greater height that we wouldn't have anticipated. I moved closer to her and locked my fingers into hers. I turned her face toward me and I planted a kiss on her lip. She kissed back with our fingers still locked on. I probed my tongue into her mouth. She imprisoned my
strayed tongue with her teeth and she uses her
tongue to flick the tip of my tongue. It felt strange but I love it. I unlocked our hand; placed it on her arm. I caress it with the tip of my finger. We were breathing heavily as we broke up our lips with both of us panting for air. We kept quiet and looked into each other eyes. I knew instantly that I have done what I shouldn't have done. But on the other side; I love it. She's a good kiss(er) and I would still love to taste those lips of hers.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2015
The story continued immediately you guys show your support for me to continue....
#Diamomndstar

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2015
kwencypresh:
na me ur mama u dey talk to abi
No food for u for one month
Haaaa... Ayaf die

I never know it was you ooo.. .
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2015
harjibolar10:
Haaaa... Ayaf die
I never know it was you ooo.. .
ayaf talk my own
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2015
kwencypresh:
ayaf talk my own
My knees are on the floor.. . Mummy please cry cry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by treababy(f): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] abeg continue ooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Diamomndstar:
The story continued immediately you guys show your support for me to continue....
#Diamomndstar
We got your back
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Addiction continuation
After we broke up the kiss we keep starring into each other’s eyes while both of us were quiet for the moment. She suddenly begins to feel shy and turn her face from me. I also felt like i have made a mistake for kissing her at that point in time but I wonder why we were both like that since it was not the first time we actually kissed. I summon up courage to talk to her
Me: I am sorry for kissing you, please forgive me. It’s a mistake; i was just carried away by your beauty.
Chidnima: don’t worry femi. It’s okay. It’s not that I don’t like it. I just feel a bit strange that is all. Atleast we are now more than a friend since you agreed to date me. I was lost of words of what to say next. I just hope I won’t end up breaking her heart with the way things are going on between us. We both sat down and she brought out the food she brought in the nylon. It was jollof rice and dodo with meat. The look of the food when she opened the food flask was enough to make a man eat the forbidden food just like adam and eve case. The rice looked very enticing and the aroma without eating it yet was beautiful.
Me: (sniffing my nose) this food must be very sweet o with the way it smells nicely
Chidinma: (smiling) Let’s eat first before you conclude now.
Me: okay I will go and bring two plates from the kitchen so that you can serve for us both.
Chidinma: why do we need two plates? Why can’t we eat it together like this in the cooler? I felt reluctant to her request and I want to tell her we should eat it separately in different plates but I was worried about her feeling so I agreed to her request. I went back to sat down very close to her. She already brought two spoons with her and we begin eating together. The food was so very delicious like I thought. It was not like that of ruka that taste so very bad with too much salt in it. We keep eating while staring into each other’s eyes without talking before I suddenly break the silent mode.
Me: this is infact a very tasty and sweet food; you are the best in everything you do
Chidinma: (giggles) thanks femi. Do you love it.
Me: yes, very much. It can’t be compared to the food ruka brought the other day. I felt really sorry for myself for mentioning that Ruka had once brought me food to chidinma. It was like I should take back what I just said
Chidinma: (with a concerned face) so Ruka has also brought you food before? When was that?
Me: yes, but that was long
Chidinma: but you said you were not dating her before how come she brought you cooked food?
Me: I don’t want to lie to her and I don’t feel like telling her the whole truth of my relationship with Ruka. Yes, we were not dating and we are just friends now. She only brought the food as a friend gesture, not because we were dating. I really hate narrating myself to girls but chidinma won’t give me a choice, she just wants all the explanation she could get from me.
Chidinma: (not looking confused) ok, so how was the food then? Do you eat it together with her?
Me: no, I ate it alone because she brought it for me to eat not that we were to eat it together
Chidinma: how then was the food? Was it good?
Me: (smiling) you can’t imagine how it tastes. Too much salt and the pepper were too much. I guess of everything she is good at only cooking is her flaw. She just began to laugh very loudly until I joined her in laughing. We laugh uncontrollably like we are making funny jest of someone. We soon finished the food and she took the food flask to our kitchen to wash. She left for the kitchen and my phone began to ring; it was from Motunrayo…..
To be continued....

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Drop your comments my people. let's see what you got to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
kwencypresh I don update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bring it on bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
OK
Diamomndstar:
kwencypresh I don update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
you are good to go

continue

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
You need to space ya work oooo.. . So as to make some clarification

Shey you get?

You are doing a great job mehn,
Keep em coming
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ajumaxbabe(f): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
wow... Diamondstar thank u for updating onbehalf of ikoko. More grease to ur elbows.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
ajumaxbabe:
wow... Diamondstar thank u for updating onbehalf of ikoko. More grease to ur elbows.

Thanks guys (diamondstar & co)... Smiling off my front teeth right now. I never knew that dimondstar could get the script perfectly. Anyway, I am almost back....

@diamondstar... my eyes is fixed on the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by moscyt(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
hazardous:

Thanks guys (diamondstar & co)... Smiling off my front teeth right now. I never knew that dimondstar could get the script perfectly. Anyway, I am almost back....

nigga just go back to where you coming from, you bleeped up real bad.

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by LaJose78(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
hazardous:

hazardous! Xo u r still alive? shocked Anyways am glad dis thread will cum bck on track. Bt hazardous, dem suppose flog u o, shey u knw sha?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
imsuboi:
Hazardous, one "Qwin Bomsy" is stealing your story & posting on her fb page.

Thanks! I have seen the story on many sites (Facebooks, blogs and many more). Thanks for the acknowledgement. Maybe it's because I didn't protect it from the beginning.

The truth that we all know is that; it started here on Nairaland.com and it gonna end here.

Updating soon.... I never die (smiling). Just got engaged in lot of things. (work and other things).

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.