Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860359 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by oluwatosin070: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
it's getting longer than expected... finish this work Na.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2016
As for copyright..... I'm just doing it for pleasure and attention. If you think you like any part of my write up, you are free to do whatever you like with it, even without acknowledging me. "like I said who cares

This is awesome and unbelievable well I love it thumbs up I'm just about to start reading
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SaidYor(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls update........ Am waitin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Teeders(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
At last I'm here..i left this story way back in 2014 and here it is still incomplete.. Hazardous do normal,oo.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MrNicer: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Happy Birthday Hazardous . CELEBRATING A YEAR OF SILENCE . Sorry for the late update. Afa na wetin de sup, No de do lyk Government contractor o! Come finish wetin u start.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by opynahnah(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
O ga oooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by bolajinoni1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
hazardous why na?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by izaray(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Let me park here first

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2019
izaray:
Let me park here first

Good morning dear!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hatchetman(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2019
hazardous:

Good morning dear!
c dis man oooo...u get mind
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
hatchetman:

c dis man oooo...u get mind

Abi na!

It is my thread! Just refreshing it for new people.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Don't be offended!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abiodunaaa(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2019
hazardous:
Don't be offended!

Won't you complete this story? Why you dey do us like this naw

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Kaymercury(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2019
u this man!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Angeliquefundz(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
It’s obvious you’re updating the thread as the life story unfolds...
well done �
hazardous:
Don't be offended!
hazardous:
Don't be offended!
sir
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Rick9(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chai see this story, i read sometime ago but i forgot the name
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Rick9(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
hazardous:

Good morning dear!
I was following this story back then in 2014 somehow i forgot i have been searching for it since
Awesome
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by themonk(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don dey yawn....finish the story jor
Ah, so you dey here.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Asquare49(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
I can't believe I completed d whole story in 2days
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Gswaggsprince: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Its better u jest let be the two girls but honestly dat tin called feelings and love na scam

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hi guys....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Gswaggsprince: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
but honestly is dis d end of dis story ??
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Gswaggsprince: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ay watsup dis not d end na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by blesskewe(f): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Like play like play this story enter 6years
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Kreamchic: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
[Are you still happy with Buhari

quote author=hazardous post=32251652]
First of all, I want to use this medium to congratulate BUHARI for his victory. I'm very happy that things turned out the way most Nigerians wanted it to.
I have lost faith in Nigeria way of government but I still cast my vote for change. I hope the change will surely gets to all of us. SAI BABA... SAI BUHARI!

(takes a deep breath). I am sorry for taking a break for awhile and I know some people will surely say "na today" (lol). I'm really sorry.
Don't let me bore you with my excuses; which has become more often now. I'm here to look for a way out. Very Busy now (work things); but I can still make do with two options which I think can work out for me and you (because I'm an addict as well). It's just two options.

Option A: I post twice in week. Twice each day. Making it four times in a week.

Option B: I post four times over the weekend. It might be Saturday or Sundays.

I'm not putting it under condition. I'm really sorry if I offend you with my motives and before you start bashing me; just know that Ikoko is just 17 years old (joking) and an addict to the story as well. The love shown has really pushed me to continue, even with my really tight schedules.

Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!

[/quote]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by adewaleadam(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2020
Well. I don't think this story can continue again anyways byebye... Onelove#
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by purity247(m): 4:19am On May 02, 2020
Ogajubaba:
Win up to N1000 on your Dobox Account in the #DoboxMovieGame

Guess, Share, and Win! Grab your popcorns and soda ‘because every Friday, dobox would be giving away N1000 top-ups to ten lucky winners in the #doboxMovieGame.

Dobox, your entertainment box allows you access to a catalogue of blockbuster movies, short films, TV Series, Movie Trailers and more. Enter our #doboxMovieGame on social media and get as much as N1000 top-up to your dobox wallet. Read more: http://m.dobox.tv/blogbox/view/26/Article
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by purity247(m): 5:33am On May 02, 2020
Galaxdiva:

thanks honey!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tunibitoye(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2021
hazardous:

First of all, I want to use this medium to congratulate BUHARI for his victory. I'm very happy that things turned out the way most Nigerians wanted it to.
I have lost faith in Nigeria way of government but I still cast my vote for change. I hope the change will surely gets to all of us. SAI BABA... SAI BUHARI!

(takes a deep breath). I am sorry for taking a break for awhile and I know some people will surely say "na today" (lol). I'm really sorry.
Don't let me bore you with my excuses; which has become more often now. I'm here to look for a way out. Very Busy now (work things); but I can still make do with two options which I think can work out for me and you (because I'm an addict as well). It's just two options.

Option A: I post twice in week. Twice each day. Making it four times in a week.

Option B: I post four times over the weekend. It might be Saturday or Sundays.

I'm not putting it under condition. I'm really sorry if I offend you with my motives and before you start bashing me; just know that Ikoko is just 17 years old (joking) and an addict to the story as well. The love shown has really pushed me to continue, even with my really tight schedules.

Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!

hafa shey you still dey holla sai baba � or baba don shenk you �
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tunibitoye:
hafa shey you still dey holla sai baba � or baba don shenk you �

No be small thing my brother...

We will still cast our vote come 2023 until the right person comes up.

For now, it's Sai Baba till 2023 *sarcasm*
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tunibitoye(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2021
hazardous:

do you've any plans or have you completed tahe story and I wasn't aware? Pls let me know how I can get the PDF
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tunibitoye(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2021
hazardous:

do you've any plans or have you completed the story and I wasn't aware? Pls let me know how I can get the PDF

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.