Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (370178 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls what's Dj real name. In full

Oyewale S. Oyetunji?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by kliq(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
emmysexxy:
cryGood evening room.I was banned reasons for telling what I know.I wonder why I was unbanned again.I have been receiving texts from ppl on my mail insulting me and my family well its all good.God knows and see all things.dj I believe your miracle is on d way.ho ever suggested they unbann me thanks.cause d whole of today I felt like a lepper.I guess I won't be a problem anymore

Sorry about all that....we are together on this.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
emmysexxy:
cryGood evening room.I was banned reasons for telling what I know.I wonder why I was unbanned again.I have been receiving texts from ppl on my mail insulting me and my family well its all good.God knows and see all things.dj I believe your miracle is on d way.ho ever suggested they unbann me thanks.cause d whole of today I felt like a lepper.I guess I won't be a problem anymore

Emmy, God knows you had no evil intention, AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. It is well...(((hugs)))

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
emmysexxy:

I am so sorry my sister..Dont feel bad, you helped us move forward sadly some people took it personal and made it about them

Please moderator why was she banned? Why are you.gagging her? What rule did she break? Don't abuse your power and position because someone differs.

Please kindly post the law the broke that led to her banning

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
emmysexxy:

Awww. Sorry dear. Amen to that prayer.

@chidyhels, I think it's on the first page of this thread. Hamed Adelodun.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
chidyhels:
Pls what's Dj real name. In full

Oyewale S. Oyetunji?

No
That is another respectable nairalander ,a buharist
DJ is rooting for GEJ me thinks grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Babymama1:

He posted that picture and several others himself last year,I didn't dig them up from anywhere else
They are here on this thread

It is true he posted the pictures himself as I am sure this isn't the first time I am seeing that picture but just so we don't get distracted, take down the pic and attach a link to where he posted it himself. Personally, I see nothing wrong since its his thread we are still on but we must learn to accommodate everybody no matter his/her caliber

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please who has seen DJ recently
Where is he at the moment
Is he at Home or in the hospital
How is he cognitively
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
alutacontinua:

If it has metastasized, it's possible that they see the secondary sites, but not the primary site. Most especially, if the ct wasn't done towards the primary site. E.g. if an abdominal ct scan was done and the primary site is in the lung, they might not really be able to see that from the ct.

Jaybee, which organs have been affected?
Wow...you break it down so short and simple! So I guess they don't have the expertise/equipment find the source. @Baby O...nice breakdown of chemo t....I rather he go hard on Vitamin B17 than do chemo.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
shocked shocked Wow! I have missed a whole lot, stage 4 cancer? The last time I checked he was at home feeling relieved. I feel bad that I'm just checking the thread this night after a long while.

So what's the plan on ground now? flying him out?
Caracta, can you please fill me in, I'm sorry I can't read from where I stopped, too many pages and I am even kinda too pre-occupied to do that now. Hope you understand.

Good job everybody, God bless you all.
Dj, the Lord is your strength, it ain't over until it is over.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bebe2(f): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2015
jaybee3:

That's the koko. I'm just angry at the fact that something can be allowed to get to this stage just because luth wouldn't treat/investigate him cos of lack of funds.
It's just pathetic really that our Government don't provide the facilties to treat emergency patients.

Exactly!

Dis is wat gets me extremely angry.

I just want to follow silently. Am emotionally drained. Cant believe it has come to this.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Caracta:

@chidyhels, I think it's on the first page of this thread. Hamed Adelodun.
Thanks
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 5:34am On Jan 19, 2015
@delightful1, I think it has come to a point where we have to consider chemo. Too late to fly him out.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 5:44am On Jan 19, 2015
God bless us all, let us wait for the next step of action all for DJ and my sweet sis caracta I wish I set my eyes on you I for baptise you with **kisses** kiss kiss kiss for your word, kind heart and maturity Peace be to us all wink

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2015
Caracta:

True that. I've heard some stories about chemo. It's like it's just to keep a patient in good condition for a short time. Don't know much though.
Yes. But there is other method that can target the cancer source and where it has spread to (radical treament).
Radical method will not only suppress the patient problem but it will also eradicate the whole cancer cells.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Gboliwe:

So, even after explaining the post, you still don't understand it?
what did u explained And what did u want people to understand Your explanation is as good as nothing ... WiseOne grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Caracta:
Una sure say no be spiritual + medical matter be this? sad
lets consults all these private jet pastors nao
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Good Morning all
I know that we all mean well, however please let us all be mindful that Hammed does have access to and reads this thread, so lets be careful what we say and our choice of words.
What he needs right now is our prayers and positive encouragement. If he were to be abroad, he would have be in counselling and have joined support groups by now. We can do that here and can be his support.

"Fighting" is not helping matters. It distracts & it wastes time. What we need right now is for us to all put heads together and come up with something positive for this young man.

The weekend is over and today is a new day. We have all been through different emotions as we are all human, but its time to get back on track and move on and focus. Its about DJ.
If anyone has any suggestions then please bring it forward.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Caracta:
Lol...ok I accept my fault, mistakes, etc.

I shall watch carefully my choice of words in order not to affect the real cause.

Apologies if it went personal or a bit off cause. I need not explain further but I wasn't devaluing anybody's effort. Without the input of everyone, we won't be here today. I get misunderstood a lot but I also accept mistakes.

I didn't consider the scenario opening closed wound but I used it to hammer a point. Now that you mention it, I see where the fault is.

Kimoni, thank you for mentioning that. I am really sorry. That wasn't my intention. I respect every effort. And like I said, it's not about the team. I hope you accept my apology.

Gboliwe, no, far from it. But now that you mentioned it, I have to adjust and not use self-righteous words. What did I even do in all of these compared to what everyone did and is doing? Can I quantify the prayers, love, support, materials, time, etc. spent by people here? I'm sorry it appeared the way it is. Forgive me, it wasn't intentional.

smileysmileysmiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2015
@TeHN.....what time frame did NY give to process the reports and give their findings?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
aboki2000:
what did u explained And what did u want people to understand Your explanation is as good as nothing ... WiseOne grin
Abo/ki na monday morning,respect yourself na angry

Morning everyone... smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Funjosh:

smileysmileysmiley

cheesy

Thank you for your kind words.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by MadCow1: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2015
chaircover:
Good Morning all
I know that we all mean well, however please let us all be mindful that Hammed does have access to and reads this thread, so lets be careful what we say and our choice of words.
What he needs right now is our prayers and positive encouragement. If he were to be abroad, he would have be in counselling and have joined support groups by now. We can do that here and can be his support.

"Fighting" is not helping matters. It distracts & it wastes time. What we need right now is for us to all put heads together and come up with something positive for this young man.

The weekend is over and today is a new day. We have all been through different emotions as we are all human, but its time to get back on track and move on and focus. Its about DJ.
If anyone has any suggestions then please bring it forward.

Eze Nwayi ka i'bu...

Wise words..
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jackpot(f): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
(Follow This Member) Send E-Mail Message To DJDOLA Personal text: Music is d food of love Gender: m Twitter: @dejaydola Time registered: October 08, 2012 Time spent online: 1 month & 17 days Signature: ACCOUNT NAME...HAMED ADELODUN...ACCOUNT NO...0043495762...BANK..ACCES BANK

View DJDOLA's posts (1298) | View DJDOLA's topics (11)
we should be positive. Finances shouldnt limit us, even if it means sending him to the US. At least, we have testimonies of relatives of those who survived Stage 4. Djdola believes in us. That's why he is still here. Let's show him we care to the max.

Idowu, oya lets do this.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jackpot(f): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Viewing this topic: rubi96(f), DJDOLA(m), Pinkyeyes (f), beholddean, Winneygirl(f), HumbledbYGrace and 4 guest(s)
hang on DJ, we love you.

Doctors are mere detectives. I dont even believe in those stage classifications. They just have medical terms for things they understand and those they dont understand. They coined some confusing terminologies like ''Idiopathic'' for some disease they dont know the cause. Can you believe that?

Your will to struggle and survive is the ultimate. A doctor once sentenced me but I conquered. You too can! Hang on, DJ. We love you!!!

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2015
jackpot:
hang on DJ, we love you.

Doctors are mere detectives. I dont even believe in those stage classifications. They just have medical terms for things they understand and those they dont understand. They coined some confusing terminologies like ''Idiopathic'' for some disease they dont know the cure. Can you believe that?

Your will to struggle and survive is the ultimate. The doctor once sentenced me but I conquered. You too can! Hang on, DJ. We love you!!!
"Idiopathic" means cause is unknown, not cure
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jackpot(f): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
tchiwinnie:
"Idiopathic" means cause is unknown, not cure
Thanks. Yours is what I meant.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Just20(f): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
DJ you're always in my prayers. Stay strong. Miracles do happen and I still believe in miracles
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
jackpot:
we should be positive. Finances shouldnt limit us, even if it means sending him to the US. At least, we have testimonies of relatives of those who survived Stage 4. Djdola believes in us. That's why he is still here. Let's show him we care to the max.

Idowu, oya lets do this.
Welcome on board Sir/Ma. tongue wink
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cycline404(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
I believe God will help us all.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Babymama1:
Please who has seen DJ recently
Where is he at the moment
Is he at Home or in the hospital
How is he cognitively

Can someone answer me please
Caracta
Chaircover
R231
Jaybee3
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
jackpot:
hang on DJ, we love you.

Doctors are mere detectives. I dont even believe in those stage classifications. They just have medical terms for things they understand and those they dont understand. They coined some confusing terminologies like ''Idiopathic'' for some disease they dont know the cause. Can you believe that?

Your will to struggle and survive is the ultimate. A doctor once sentenced me but I conquered. You too can! Hang on, DJ. We love you!!!
Viewing this topic: rubi96(f), DJDOLA(m), Pinkyeyes (f), beholddean, Winneygirl(f), HumbledbYGrace and 4 guest(s)

Doesn't mean he is the one
Could be a family member on his device following the thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.