Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368503 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by redsquare(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Sleep on bro. You fought hard to live but God knows the best. You will surely be missed.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by JoeCutie(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Peripherally, we say you're dead; but deep down, we have this belief that you're in a place of rest. A place of absolute and eternal rest. A place where there's neither pain nor death. You've absolutely nothing to fear again, bro; you're a winner.

You fought really hard to still be alive, but sometimes, it's not really about what we desire, but what we deserve. You really suffered on this earth, and now, it's only inevitably natural, that you deserve this rest.

Rest on brother, you shall never die again.
It's our desire to all meet again someday, as one big happy family, to part no more.
Goodnight, brother. Sleep tight. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in peace omo iya mi.... May the Lord grant your parents fortitude to bear the loss.... #sobs
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by joelreg(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest on bro
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2015
At this point, we can only pray for the repose of his soul.
By the way, what's tehn's plans for the remaining of the funds raised for him? I will suggest the rest money be given to his family. thats the morally sound thing to do.
l'm much interested in what course of action that would be taken in regards bearing in mind what it took to get little empowerment funds for his mum.
regards.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by rocgirl: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2015
R.I.P!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by v24m(f): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in Peace Child! So sad right now..the things we take for granted. This is a big lesson to everyone, spend less time hating, love more and try to forgive(d part I battle with the most) cry

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ChiSun27(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
Journey well man.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
e pain me shaa
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by taryour(f): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2015
Its so very difficult to accept this news, even though I posted RIP 2 days ago. Deep down I dint want to accept it was for real. I said prayers and wished for a miracle that he would wake up and I would have to come modify my post and celebrate.

I read pickabeau1 post that his been buried and I wept. Sand to sand and dust to dust we shall all return to our creator.

Continue to rest on bro Dj.

Tehn crew,weldone guys. I know this must have hit you guys badly but trust the struggles was not in vain for we know God has taken Dj to better place where there is no more pain and sorrow.

God bless nairalanders, God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by yinchar(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP bro....May Allah forgive all your sins...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by LyfeJennings(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Just like yesterday when I went to St Nicholas to make enquiries for this guy.. hmmmm, eda kan sare ni. My eyes are soo glassy. I refuse to type RIP...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nelrulez(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
Rip.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Dopefiend(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP DJDOLA. GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by laykhorn(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP DJ... Sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Bhummieluv(f): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Dnt even knw wat 2 type buh al d same Ȋ pray God 4qive Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊я sins A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ let Ɣ☺ΰ rest in peace.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by kristen12(f): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2015
I read his last post and was happy he was getting better not knowing
it was the end......this life is all vanity

Really sad, may the good Lord grant him eternal rest
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2015
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a lie, a big lie!!!!!!

Somebody please tell me I'm dreaming!!!!!!

My day has been ruined, DJ why??.??.??

Oh no. DJ no I don't want to believe this!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by en1gma12: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2015
cryRIP DJDOLA!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by 100Cents: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Tears.

God giveth life.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by AKMoney1(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Reading comments here brought tears to my eyes. I really hate and fear death.

Rest on broda. sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by roymary: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2015
Rest in peace DJ. sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP DJDOLA, sleep well
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2015
gbadexy:
By the way, what's tehn's plans for the remaining of the funds raised for him? I will suggest the rest money be given to his family. thats the morally sound thing to do.
l'm much interested in what course of action that would be taken in regards bearing in mind what it took to get little empowerment funds for his mum.
regards.
It didn't take anything to get funds for his mum Sir. So you know, the mum actually rejected the 100k as that was the last thing on her mind at the time. A caring mother would have cared less about her business considering the ernomous challenges her son faced.

I'm not sure if you've read our comment on future plan as per the balance. We will come up with options at an appropriate time then have all stakeholders ratify it.

This is not the time to be talking/thinking about money. They lost a son that no amount of money could have saved so let's try and consider how they may be feeling at this difficult period

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Meringe(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2015
I love Nigerians. I love you guys even in the face of destruction, we hope to see the light, even when our public institutions are not working we do our own part. Even in the calculations of our political elites of divide and rule in our different religious and ethnic alliance, we still love and help ourselves, that shows what we can do if we're more United.

How I wish DJ case was successful, then, he would have being a living reference point for a United Nigeria might.

God rest his soul
God comforts his family
God comforts nairalanders
God bless United Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2015
gbadexy:
regards.

Suggestions are being gathered
TeHN will present options to the house.
The House will then ratify a decision

The family needs your prayers now and not issues of moral money matter
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by AllBusiness(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
May his soul R.I.P

Really really sad!

cry cry cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by AllBusiness(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2015
[size=15pt]Dear Mod,

I respectfully request this thread should remain the first topic at the Front Page, pls, for others to be aware and those who wish to visit the family cry[/size]

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by donem: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2015
R.I.P
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2015
jaybee3:

It didn't take anything to get funds for his mum Sir. So you know, the mum actually rejected the 100k as that was the last thing on her mind at the time. A caring mother would have cared less about her business considering the ernomous challenges her son faced.

I'm not sure if you've read our comment on future plan as per the balance. We will come up with options at an appropriate time then have all stakeholders ratify it.

This is not the time to be talking/thinking about money. They lost a son that no amount of money could have saved so let's try and consider how they may be feeling at this difficult period

True talk, money issues should be the least of the concern now, no amount of money can bring Dj back, he has gone to meet his creator, once again thanks Tehns. Rip Dj.... sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2015
babyosisi:
can I suggest that Tehns gives the rest of the money collected on his behalf to his grieving mother
That's the least we could do at this time
Just a suggestion
Seconded , RIP DJ

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.