Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369493 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 5:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:
humans eh, i bow for una. Persin just die e never even reach one week and y'all are here discussing what to do with funds? Jeez! Smh!!!! Go and clear the account na, msteeeeew!!

*sighs*

RIP DJ! Sun re o....Hamed. cry

I
D
O
W
U
O
G
B
O
lipsrsealed
DJ Rest in bossom of The Lord !
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ArtanK(m): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2015
To God we belong, and to Him we shall return. RIP Hammed DJDOLA sad

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by marjson(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Rest in Peace Bro. Heaven will Hug you and may GOD give your family the strength to bear the loss. Amen.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by zeezahbee(f): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2015
euromilion:
I couldn't not sleep last night thinking about everything,this boy died due to the failure of Nigerian system,no accountability[b],those quacks that called themselves doctors used DJ for trial and error[/b],in a civilised society they'll be made to give account on why this guy has to die.

The life of Nigerians are seriously in God hands.

RIP again man,I feel like picking your fight man,on all the money we gave,those idiots couldn't save you.
This same doctors are always fighting for posts at the hospital. go to the health section of NL. they want to do the job of a pharmacist and medical lab tech, they said they are not needed. Have they even treated those with life threatening diseases, NIGERIA is in a state of hullabaloo caneck caneck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by zeezahbee(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
mekula:

And when I complain about these hacks we call medical personnel here in Nigeria, they are quick to respond with all their jargons. Only a few of them are really qualified professionally and psychologically. Just go round our hospitals and you would see why the rich would always fly out for medicals. Just a pity. Go to LUTH, Igbobi, FMC and you would pray with every fibre of your being never to fall ill here in Nigeria.
If you still need your life, don't step in this places. they will drain you and make one die slowly. All they (doctors) is run about the hospital and trying to become the head of all departments in the hospital. they strike at every available opportunity.

All the people they are killing. there is GOD. he is seriously watching. Am just pained. if DJDOLA was in USA, he could have been alive today. HE COULD! HE MIGHT! HE WILL have made it alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by obinoral1179(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2015
Rest in peace D J DOLA
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Life is indeed transient and ephemeral; birthing death as its perpetual offspring. I am saddened by this departure. Perhaps the abstract notion of the reincarnated soul will put this demise to redress. Rip DJ cry cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rest in peace brother. God bless your soul.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by lookmangiw(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
RIP DJDOLA
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by echobee(f): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2015
cry rest in peace cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by valboy20(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
rip dj...i'm so pained till now.
adieu brother
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bukatyne(f): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Thanks for the message
We appreciate your message of goodwill

He was buried yesterday
We will engage with the House on ideas moving forward to support his family and honour his memory.

We hope to still be involved in charity initiatives as supported by you, our stakeholders

You are welcome
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by absoluteSuccess: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Your exit is painful fella, with all the hope and spirit of your survival in the wind. Death came in the cold and take you away still. What is life? Bye to a departed soul.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by fpeter(f): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
mekula:

And when I complain about these hacks we call medical personnel here in Nigeria, they are quick to respond with all their jargons. Only a few of them are really qualified professionally and psychologically. Just go round our hospitals and you would see why the rich would always fly out for medicals. Just a pity. Go to LUTH, Igbobi, FMC and you would pray with every fibre of your being never to fall ill here in Nigeria.

i urge anyone who has money to travel abroad even for the simplest medical cases, our hospitals are death traps, i repeat death traps
a colleague had an accident recently and was rushed to general hospital Wuse zone2, a quack stitched her deep cuts without any form
of anesthesia or sedative, they stitched her with her eyes open, imagine the pain and trauma but that wasn't end of the story. She was
transferred to a private hospital due to unbearable pains and the fact that she couldn't straighten the hand only for the private hospital
to reveal that the previous doctor had stitched this girl's vein to the wounds, meanwhile it took several trials to get her stitched in the
first place, until a nurse took over from the doctor and now she would have to get surgery to correct their mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Eleganza33(f): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oh my gudnes hw do u mean rip did he die?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eleganza33:
Oh my gudnes hw do u mean rip did he die?
yes
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Hypraise(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Soooo sad. RIP peace Hamed.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 5:14am On Feb 19, 2015
fpeter:

i urge anyone who has money to travel abroad even for the simplest medical cases, our hospitals are death traps, i repeat death traps
a colleague had an accident recently and was rushed to general hospital Wuse zone2, a quack stitched her deep cuts without any form
of anesthesia or sedative, they stitched her with her eyes open, imagine the pain and trauma but that wasn't end of the story. She was
transferred to a private hospital due to unbearable pains and the fact that she couldn't straighten the hand only for the private hospital
to reveal that the previous doctor had stitched this girl's vein to the wounds, meanwhile it took several trials to get her stitched in the
first place, until a nurse took over from the doctor and now she would have to get surgery to correct their mistake.
like seriously
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fawklicant: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2015
fpeter:

Really sad. I have had an encounter with a doctor who was supposed to be head of a dept.only for him to be struggling to give my dad drip. Dude was sweating profusely trying to fit a needle in my dad's arm for intravenous drip. I had to scold him seriously as in para well well, because my dad was in pains after the dude had pierced his arm like 10 times. Meanwhile there were veins all over his hands but dude couldn't just fit a needle. A nurse eventually did it. The way these dudes talk to patients as if the patients deliberately fell sick, no empathy whatsoever. If not for my age, I would have gone back to school to study medicine to show these peeps how it should be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fawklicant: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
If you still need your life, don't step in this places. they will drain you and make one die slowly. All they (doctors) is runs about the hospital and trying to become the head of all departments in the hospital. they strike at every available opportunity.

All the people they are killing. there is GOD. he is seriously watching. Am just pained. if DJDOLA was in USA, he could have been alive today. HE COULD! HE MIGHT! HE WILL have made it alive.

The best thing one can do is make money and be rich. When you have head ache or diarrhea travel abroad for treatment. Shikenah! There are competent doctors around here, but the likelihood of meeting one is not so high. I wouldn't trust these younger doctors for squat. All they do is prescribe useless tests and MRI's just to get commission from Me-cure and co when common xray and lab tests would have shown the problem. These guys get a huge kickback from all those Indian owned test giants.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by fpeter(f): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2015
aboki2000:
like seriously

yes, like seriously........... cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by fpeter(f): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

Really sad. I have had an encounter with a doctor who was supposed to be head of a dept.only for him to be struggling to give my dad drip. Dude was sweating profusely trying to fit a needle in my dad's arm for intravenous drip. I had to scold him seriously as in para well well, because my dad was in pains after the dude had pierced his arm like 10 times. Meanwhile there were veins all over his hands but dude couldn't just fit a needle. A nurse eventually did it. The way these dudes talk to patients as if the patients deliberately fell sick, no empathy whatsoever. If not for my age, I would have gone back to school to study medicine to show these peeps how it should be done.

Age shouldn't be a constraint my friend. grin

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Oh! the doctor bashing has started already !!!
Anyway , i dont think you need to blame the doctors . India spent millions of dollars to train their doctors in the 70's & 80's in Europe and America and today Nigerians proudly go to india for health tourism ; food for thought my friends!

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerian doctors kill more patients than the ailment the patients have. The incompetence, the inefficiency in the health sector is alarming. I have worked with doctors for a long time now and I know what I am saying. Its so so sad!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

The best thing one can do is make money and be rich. When you have head ache or diarrhea travel abroad for treatment. Shikenah! There are competent doctors around here, but the likelihood of meeting one is not so high. I wouldn't trust these younger doctors for squat. All they do is prescribe useless tests and MRI's just to get commission from Me-cure and co when common xray and lab tests would have shown the problem. These guys get a huge kickback from all those Indian owned test giants.
U are very right.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by dahmie2013: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rest in peace bro! D painful part of his death was d suffering, he went thru so much pain. May God help us!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Barezzi(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2015
This is so sad!!!
Spent the last couple of hours reading thru the whole thread for the first time!

Rest in peace DJDOLA... RIP bruv cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by esere826: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fawklicant:

depends on the school you attend, not you as a person ooo
If the school only uses books to teach you, and the lecturers spend most of their time on private practice
you'll end up a product of the system ..just like those you're complaining about
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sartorius(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2015
RIP DJOLA. i see people blaming doctors, whereas the focus shud be on goverment investing more in healthcare. They are some conditions that have poor prognosis no matter what is done the outcome is usually the same, eg the ceo of apple with cancer of the pancreas had access to the best healthcare and yet succumed. Lets pray for Djola

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fawklicant: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
fpeter:

Age shouldn't be a constraint my friend. grin

I don't know how to combine earning money for a living and going back to school full time. I am at this point where I should have settled down long ago, so how do I do that and raise a family and at the same time, have full devotion to my studies? cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Expressions(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yields:

I'm incredibly sad to hear this.

Rest in peace, DJdola.

embarassed *gives her handkerchief*

He lives on.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fawklicant:

You can still do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.