Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents (6823 Views)

Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Would You Date/marry Someone With Divorced Parents? / What Have You Done For Your Marriage Today (Married people only- kids keep off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 1:43am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Thanks u for letting me know that I made the right decision, I def don't want my children to end up like you ,no offence

grin

Just ignore these poorly raised and useless women jare. Also pray you don't meet such. Like mother, like daughter. grin
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 1:45am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
I don't want my children to hang out with products of broken homes, they tend to have no moral upbringing and usually take advantage of their parents divorce, so no I don't need bad influence aroundd my children

Se na the pikin wey onila born for you ab'ewo?

Which children are those? The ones wey still dey your body?
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 1:50am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:

grin

Just ignore these poorly raised and useless women jare. Also pray you don't meet such. Like mother, like daughter. grin
someones mama is the primitive one in this case lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 1:52am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:
someones mama is the primitive one in this case lipsrsealed

But Onila, I dinno know that you do not have sense like this o. For real. What happened to you?
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 1:56am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:

But Onila, I dinno know that you do not have sense like this o. For real. What happened to you?
not easy trying to reason with f00ls

6 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by JiggamanGh: 2:00am On Nov 14, 2014
No wonder Africa is centuries behind other continents. No wonder why they still burn children for being witches n use albinos for juju.

Why scorn a kid for having Divorce parent, after all the kid hd nothing to do with.

Those who adhere to this belief must not stop there. You should also keep your children from kids with dead fathers and orphans.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 2:00am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:

Ok. I get. Its that time of the month. I'll pardon you. cheesy
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by JiggamanGh: 2:00am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:

Is the hardest thing in life. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:

yr cute anyway tongue
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:
No wonder Africa is centuries behind other continents. No wonder why they still burn children for being witches n use albinos for juju.

Why scorn a kid for having Divorce parent, after all the kid hd nothing to do with.

Those who adhere to this belief must not stop there. You should also keep your children from kids with dead fathers and orphans.
cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 2:03am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:

yr cute anyway tongue
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 2:11am On Nov 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You see, having a divorce has a lot to do with the children; especially the girls.

You would observe that the girls turn against their father through the mother who teaches her what to do. I have seen this case first-hand, many times.. And girls like that, in this Africa/Nigeria, usually end up that way eventually!!

If you do the research, you'll find out that the OP's maternal grandmother prolly had the same issue.

The kind of mothers often imbibe bad attitudes into their kids. I'm no saying this is what happens always, but it happens!

You people only read to reply and yab, but not to understand.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:
yr cute anyway tongue

Haha.. Imagine. LOL. After you've yabbed me finnish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:

You see, having a divorce has a lot to do with the children; especially the girls.

You would observe that the girls turn against their father through the mother who teaches her what to do. I have seen this case first-hand, many times.. And girls like that, in this Africa/Nigeria, usually end up that way eventually!!

If you do the research, you'll find out that the OP's maternal grandmother prolly had the same issue.

The kind of mothers often imbibe bad attitudes into their kids. I'm no saying this is what happens always, but it happens!

You people only read to reply and yab, but not to understand.
my maternal grandmother was in my grand fathers house till he died

dumbas/s thinks hes so smart
I cant stand arrogant mofo's
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 2:26am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:
my maternal grandmother was in my grand fathers house till he died

dumbas/s thinks hes so smart
I cant stand arrogant mofo's

Oooooooooooooo! Okay! You win. Tired of you already, I want a divorce.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 2:27am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:

Haha.. Imagine. LOL. After you've yabbed me finnish cheesy
oh well cheesy

wink
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:27am On Nov 14, 2014
tpia6:

Se na the pikin wey onila born for you ab'ewo?

Which children are those? The ones wey still dey your body?

Does your church allow female pastors ?
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:29am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:

grin

Agreed
They should go and hang out with people like them, products of broken home
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 2:34am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Does your church allow female pastors ?

I have no idea, why do you ask?
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:36am On Nov 14, 2014
tpia6:

I have no idea, why do you ask?

I want u to celebrate my marriage with onila
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 2:36am On Nov 14, 2014
So you think I'm female.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:37am On Nov 14, 2014
tpia6:
So you think I'm female.

Yes
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 2:38am On Nov 14, 2014
Cool
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:40am On Nov 14, 2014
tpia6:
Cool

Dont forget to ask on Sunday
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 2:42am On Nov 14, 2014
Who should I ask?
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 2:48am On Nov 14, 2014
hmmm tongue tongue
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:56am On Nov 14, 2014
tpia6:
Who should I ask?

Church members, pastors , whoever can help
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 2:57am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I want u to celebrate my marriage with onila
with a product of a broken immoral home
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:59am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:
with a product of a broken immoral home
we must break the curse and I need you need to b taught some manners. You should b grateful and say thank u
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 3:02am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Church members, pastors , whoever can help

Why can't YOU ask them?
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2014
tpia6:

Why can't YOU ask them?

I don't know your church
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 3:07am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
we must break the curse and I need you need to b taught some manners. You should b grateful and say thank u
oh sharrap

I am not in yr save a ho foundation angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiance Asked Me To Choose: House Or Marriage? / ... / Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.