Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little (576 Views)

I Pity This Babe O..eyaa / Pity Is Not Love / Break Up Songs/pity Party Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmm.. .If i were to take a girl out and asked if she'll let us kill the evening with tea
& bread from Mallam.. .she'll say "Hell no" instead we'll have to chill in some place really expensive, where she
could order for fried rice & chicken if possible order for octopus_pie wreck my career and leave me half empty.. .if
she fears God.. .

Isn't there any possibility for partners to hook up in a joint that won't cost much.. .and just enjoy the
love?!

Must it be always
expensive?! Most times, what most of this ladies in this category order for in
eateries, they hardly have the privilege of taking them on a good day.. .

Abegi jor.. . What's up with all the excess
forming.. .Putting ya self where you know you are not up to is bad. .., Let's be real for once.. .temper justice with
mercy,,, If you know you didn't grow up in the white house.. .Its not necessary ordering the life out of his
pocket.. .some ladies are like a very deep well, drilled from the moon down to the
earth,,,you can imagine how deep that could be, that no matter what you spend or give to them it'll never show
on the surface... The most annoying aspect of all this is that she calls you a "mugu"
afterwards like you didn't do anything worthy of note,,,

When you were giving ya widow's mite to show how caring you can be.. .
Guys,,, a girl who wants you guys to go out or is always about "Joel where are you taking me tonight?!" Everyday she must ask.. .then it means she's just after what she can get/ suck from you o.. .be on the
look out!

When you find someone who really loves or care about you.. .spending for her and meeting her material needs will be the last thing she'll
ask you of, spending for her will just be a bonus on your part.. , if you like spend, if you don't like don't spend.. .
It won't be a core
course.. .lolz not that you shouldn't spend for her o, but to serve nigeria by force is what we are against.. .like
when you tell her you don't have today and she becomes all naggy & shouting, till you steal for her abi before she'll
understand.. .

So when next she's like
"where are you taking me to tonight?! ,,,,you just tell her, "babie we'll be going to visit my grandmother tonight" she ask me to come keep her company and I told her I'll be coming with someone.. . .

Ladies pity our career a
little .. .will ya??! *winks

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
You know your post was overkill, right?
#spacebookingmomentarily. . .
Re: Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
noted
Re: Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
This brother dey vex o but na you cause am na. Y u go dey ask babe if she go go out abi eat bread and tea? With the yeye forming of girls now, u expect make she say she go stay? Tell am say u no get money, if she vex, person Wey frown face go later laugh
Re: Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
I agree wt d op.
some gals can be demanding at times.
Re: Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
I have a female friend am not dating and she has a perception of whenever I call her it is,victor where r we going to today,which
eatery r you taking me
to,what are you buying for me when you are coming to visit,I just told her your attitude caused all guys to
run from you cos nobody likes a leech,and I told her I would never come visit you again,if you can't come
visit me then to hell with u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little by adeyiga3(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
U no get money and ur dick dey hard u must be rili high
Re: Ladies : Pity Our Career A Little by swtdrms(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2014
@Op take it easy na, gals re not always like that, i'l rather say if they are always like that to u it means thats the impression you'v always given them, d impression that probably all you want is to get to her pant or better stil she believes you re a mugu. Always be yoursef, dnt exaggerate who you re and she'l always give u respect, care and love but then u must b responsible, romantic and caring as well, then u'l realise there's nothing that is as sweet in the whole wide world as women.

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Confused / How To Get A Girlfriend For Beginners / 60 Things Every Lady Wants But Won't Ask For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.