Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,323 members, 7,850,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

.......... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .......... (10957 Views)

7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You) / Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan / Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......... by miiraaj: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
General Sani Abacha absolutely was not corrupt.

You only have to look at the corruption and honesty record of all those that are accusing him and you should be able to reach the same conclusion. If his excellent economic record has not convinced you of his innocence.

Those accusing him are equally or more corrupt, but that doesn't mean he was not. How do you explain the source of income of the Abacha family which Mohd Abacha is present spending extravagantly?

I wouldn't want to go into details because of the respect I still have for him.
May his soul rest in Peace.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
What wealth?
Have you personally seen his wealth are you just regurgitating the anti-Abacha propaganda all over our news media?

The Abacha might be considered wealthy when compared to the average Nigerians but I suspect it is not the type of wealth that is beyond the attainment of hard working people in any town in the country.

I am not only saying that those who accuse him are corrupt and dishonest. There is also evidence that indicate that the charges about Abacha looting has never been proven in any court.
miiraaj:

Those accusing him are equally or more corrupt, but that doesn't mean he was not. How do you explain the source of income of the Abacha family which Mohd Abacha is present spending extravagantly?

I wouldn't want to go into details because of the respect I still have for him.
May his soul rest in Peace.
Re: .......... by miiraaj: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
What wealth?
Have you personally seen his wealth are you just regurgitating the anti-Abacha propaganda all over our news media?

The Abacha might be considered wealthy when compared to the average Nigerians but I suspect it is not the type of wealth that is beyond the attainment of hard working people in any town in the country.

I am not only saying that those who accuse him are corrupt and dishonest. There is also evidence that indicate that the charges about Abacha looting has never been proven in any court.

Are all the Abacha loot recovery that flooded almost all news media false? Don't let personal emotions overwhelm your good sense of judgement.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
100% false.

I have researched this subject for 3 years.

Tell me any news story and I will pick it apart with hard evidence.
miiraaj:

Are all the Abacha loot recovery that flooded almost all news media false? Don't let personal emotions overwhelm your good sense of judgement.
Re: .......... by miiraaj: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
100% false.

I have researched this subject for 3 years.

Tell me any news story and I will pick it apart with hard evidence.
Wow! Can you please share with us some of those reearches.

Take this story for instance. http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0EU1ZQ20140619?irpc=932
Re: .......... by Sibrah: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
You don't Fight what does Not Exist . . . .
Re: .......... by mcquin(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Built2last:
If OBJ fought corruption why is it still in GEJs govt. OBJs corruption fight against corruption was pure vendetta and selective fight....OBJ was corruption personified....our political bias wont allow us be objective. GEJ, OBJ,PDP, APC are all corrupt. How did they make their money. How much is their basic salary....abeg save some logical minds this your political post.
Atleast there was a selective fight under OBJ. Why does it seem GeJ isn't even fighting?
Re: .......... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
mcquin:

Atleast there was a selective fight under OBJ. Why does it seem GeJ isn't even fighting?
That is it. We all know that Obj was selective but he never publicly shielded a corrupt official. And he got some high profile conviction
Re: .......... by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
brownlord:
Another senseless thread, by APC spambot, so OBJ now suddenly a saint? in your demented brain the people that kicked against his reelection where the only corrupt people under him right?

Oh people like you will think Ibori stole more than Igbenedion who looted edo treasury for 8 years, My friend get it now those people where his political enemies and he sent efcc to silent them, by the way, Ibori is in prison now, under who's regime?

Meanwhile the same man ( Atiku ) indicted of corruption is about to cling your APC presidential ticket, what ya say about that?

Stop creating more problems for your party with your senseless and baseless thread

Brownfool, where in that post did u read that obj is a saint? U sound deranged.
@ Topic,

Obj fought it better.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Demdem:

Brownfool, where in that post did u read that obj is a saint? U sound deranged.
@ Topic,

Obj fought it better.
Brownie is very clownish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / Federal High Court Upholds Ekwunife's Candidacy, Strikes Out Chukwuelue's Case / No Half Measures, Tinubu, Sell Refineries - Punch Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.