Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Denger In Abusing God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Denger In Abusing God (702 Views)

Nairalanders Incurring God's Wrath By Abusing God's Men / Single Moms: Stop Abusing Your Kids And Saying You Love Them / Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Denger In Abusing God by Tomytomy3: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
It suddenly becomes a burden in me, seeing the rate at which young people insult and use offensive language on a personnality that is too dengerous to play with. I would have loved our e-abusers to abuse any human the way they like and leave this supreme being (GOD, JEHOVAH) alone. God Himself warns against insulting Him, that he who does so will not go guiltless (Exo 20:7). Jesus also warns that this particular sin will not be forgiven ( matth 12:31,32).
This is a Personality who proudly says 'He created evil' (Isa 45:7). He says He kills and make alive (1 Sam 2:6). He turns dry dead bones into soilders (Eze 37). He brought saint that were dead thousands of years ago to walk physically on the street of Jeruselem (matth 27:52,53). He sent fire and brimstone to also burn the pregnant women and children in Sodom and Gomorah without mercy (Gen 19:24,25). He turns the rivers and streams of Egypt into blood(Exo 7: 19-21). He sent humans that don't serve Him exclusively into burning flames that burns forever withuot quenching (Lk 16:24,MK 9:43-48,Rev 14:11), yet we don't fear Him because we can eat, drink and have access to internet.
The mighty Goliath abuse Him and was killed by a small boy with a carterpult within a year(1 Sam 17). King Sennacherib abuse Him and He sent an angel to kill his five thousand one hundred and eighty soilders in just a night and he himself killed by his children the following day (Isa 36&37). The children of Isreal abuse Him and HE killed thousands of them in seconds (Num 14). What will I say more, a word is enough for the wise. If you are guilty please repent now proberbly He would have mercy on you. Thank you.
Re: The Denger In Abusing God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Poor powerless doG needs you to defend him. Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Denger In Abusing God by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 14, 2014
ouuwwh! i'm scared. embarassed
Re: The Denger In Abusing God by Tomytomy3: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Poor powerless doG needs you to defend him. Sorry.
ok.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Celebrate Christmas? / OREMUSSANCTUS Fatwa / Apostle Suleman Full List Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.