Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday (6225 Views)

M / Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Pls. Everyone! I implore y'all to come out in mass and let's vote NAIJABOIY today by 10am-6pm.

Just click on this link by that time and vote NAIJABOIY. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
Pls. Everyone! I implore y'all to come out in mass and let's vote NAIJABOIY today by 10am-6pm.

Just click on this link by that time and vote NAIJABOIY. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128

so NAIJABOIY is your candidate?
Wow! He's my candidate too.. We are on the same page then! Sorry for all the insults.
Good morning sir
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Cholls(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
[b] I went for a church programme yesterday without my bible. On my way from the programme, a police car was packed in front of me. shocked shocked
I laughed, grin "so na me these people wan use shine?
Them nova born una well.

I was about to walk pass the car with boldness when the door of the car got opened...
Lo and behold, two beautiful Nigerian ladies, both dress in suites came out of the car and grabbed me by my arms!

"choi! If I land una confirm slap eh, una go leave me." (I said to myself)
They showed me their identity cards, and a pair of handcuffs then asked me to enter the car!

I replied "babes so you think you can intimidate me? Where is my arrest warr... I was about to complete the warrant when I found myself in the car. Who pushed me, I don't know.

Then they drove off.. By then, it was 8:30pm.
They drove me from kado to life-camp, then to karmo, wuse and gwagwa. They almost took me round the whole Abuja until it was 12am before they took me to their station and accused me of staying outside late!

Which kind joke be this one na?undecided
I had to call my uncle who's a commissioner of police. Before I was released this morning... undecidedundecided [/b]
my brother i swear na God catch u cuz why u go comot church go dey fine ashawo on that road wey police dey tax them pros.t
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:

so NAIJABOIY is your candidate?
Wow! He's my candidate too.. We are on the same page then! Sorry for all the insults.
Good morning sir
lol. Na small pikin dey worry you! Be a good boy eh?
Good morning too
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by melotreaah(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Chei!! shaking my head for you..... werrey re ooooooooo. Yaba left is waiting for you
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
lol. Na small pikin dey worry you! Be a good boy eh?
Good morning too
how are you doing?
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
how are you doing?
I'm fine. Off to work. See you later
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
I'm fine. Off to work. See you later
weyrey. Go to work jare! I'm off to school. grin
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Cholls:
my brother i swear na God catch u cuz why u go comot church go dey fine ashawo on that road wey police dey tax them pros.t
I'm sorry sir. I will not do it again
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128..please vote naijaboiy for mr nairaland..he humbly needs your votes smiley
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2014
lol..englishmart you n grammartize their beautiful face angry...you for just throw one or two english grammers dem govrun..t grin
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by SirHouloo(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2014
Observation from your fable;
1. You dey stay Abuja, noted!
2. You go church without bible, wetin U go do?
3. You get uncle wey be commisioner of police, who cares!
4. Primary school story, brighten up!

1 Like

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Chai!! e no go beta for that thing wey dey waka inside your head grin
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by gsainttrinity(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2014
cokacoola:
Na the igbo wey the op take 4 dream dy do am all this grin

hahahahahahahaha. . . Like the type wey u dey take sometimes. Mr cokacoola

Una no go kill me.
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by cokacoola(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2014
gsainttrinity:

hahahahahahahaha. . . Like the type wey u dey take sometimes. Mr cokacoola

Una no go kill me.
i no dey take anytin sire
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Ipledge:
I don't know say this guy too get kolo for head cry cry
Ikunle oo
guy how far na. Abeg make u join us to vote NAIJABOIY today.
10am-6pm today. That's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#up
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by izsmike: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2014
transforming ur tragedy into humor............ nice one englishmart
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
guy how far na. Abeg make u join us to vote NAIJABOIY today.
10am-6pm today. That's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#up
Naijaboiy be ma nigga
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Missmossy(f): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Hahahahaha...this is so damn amusing.

2 Likes

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2014
GOOD morning my beautiful peopl.
please it's 1 thing to look cute, its anoda thing to be brainy and yeah it's another thing to be loyal. BUT its an amazing thing to have all this feature in 1 dude.
Please my people help a loyal, cute and intelligente bro (NAIJABOIY) in becoming the next MR. NAIRALAND by voting for him in the ongoin MR. NL contest.
Thanks and GOD bless U as U do so.
>> https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128 <<
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1856849_correctsfiltered_jpeg479c44d2d9101bee4b4fbd3dbd6a7a4e
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Wisegeek01(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2014
Lol" Dt one dey"

Meanwhile in Joke section. ..

https://www.nairaland.com/1984164/funny-pictures-phone/1#27988042
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2014
Op finally you don join them I will stop taking your thread serious e be like Andyblaze madness is infectious
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by naijaboiy: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2014
Ipledge:
Naijaboiy be ma nigga
That's how we roll smiley
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by chibwike(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Missmossy:
Hahahahaha...this is so damn amusing.
Mossy its today oh...am counting on you....the link is below...thanks alot

www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Missmossy(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
chibwike:
Mossy its today oh...am counting on you....the link is below...thanks alot

www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128
Don't mention,i won't fail to deliver.

2 Likes

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Baddestguyp(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2014
ehya, op is suffering from multiple personality disorder sad

1 Like

Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Gegz(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2014
In one sentence. Stay off drugs and weed. See what it has done to ur sane self.
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
Eeeeeeeeediot!!! gringrincheesy laugh WA kill me die! You can't even speak good english and you dey say you are based in the USA... Hahaah.
mumu..... Cant you see on your keypad that the "S" and "grin" buttons are very close? You correct yourself..... You should say "laugh WAN kill me" not "laugh WA kill me".... Mumu yaba left escapee......
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by englishmart(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
mumu..... Cant you see on your keypad that the "S" and "grin" buttons are very close? You correct yourself..... You should say "laugh WAN kill me" not "laugh WA kill me".... Mumu yaba left escapee......
na WA to you o
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by Liamm(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Englishmart, who unlocked you from your room?

In yabaleft
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by aniobimartin: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Liamm:
Englishmart, who unlocked you from your room?

In yabaleft
yaba right nko?
Re: What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday by johnbuck81(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
mr Op..
marijuana no good 4 ur health..
ur head no fit carry am.
jonzing OP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) / Dealing With Unemployment In A Relationship / Your Love Is Wicked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.