Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” (14361 Views)

If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Rilamaka:

Are you not supposed to be an atheist? You are sick bruv, get help!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by nobilis: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2014
elampiro:

The bible says it's a sin. The church was formed from the bible.

I have also read many circular reports which say it's unnatural.

My guy, the bible never said homosexuality is a sin. There is no place in the bible where romantic attraction to people of the same gender was condemned. What the bible condemned was homosexual acts. They are two different things.

As for homosexuality being unnatural:
If by unnatural you mean that it is an aberration or perversion of what is obtained in other aspects of nature, I'll suggest you study about sexual behaviour in animals. You'll discover that so many animals have homosexual individuals among their population. You'll also discover that some of these homosexual animal individuals engage in long-term monogamous, homosexual relationships. And one striking thing is that the more you move from non-mammals to mammals and primates, the more the number of homosexual individuals you find among their population.

So I'm sorry to burst your bubble on this one. If the bible said homosexuality is unnatural, then the bible is very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Iceg(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

Kkk. You don't need to tell me how i came to existence.
Science already explains that.

Kkk.. What's the proof there's ur God and he truly created universe?

i jst pray that u encounter christ the way saul did on his way to presecutin christains.....its painfull knowing that the devil have corrupted this world to this extent....the spiritual powers used by native doctors and ritual killers where did it come from xo if dy can be a negative side u beliv dere is no positive side rith. most of does scientist's where atheist so they must look for a way to contradit God.....may God help u....
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by johnydon22(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2014
am not a bible fan, i dont believe people should base their thinking and morals from a book... but you do not need the bible to see that homosexuality is not good and unatural....just like a jack saw puzzle the joystick is made for vay gey not the a$$... the @$$ is meant for defecation.... mehn its really disgusting to think..
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by elampiro(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2014
nobilis:

My guy, the bible never said homosexuality is a sin. There is no place in the bible where romantic attraction to people of the same gender was condemned. What the bible condemned was homosexual acts. They are two different things.

Is there any place the bible encouraged homosexuality? It is assumed once you are a gay or homosexual you are active in the act.

Are you saying homosexual relationships/unions are okay?

nobilis:

As for homosexuality being unnatural:
If by unnatural you mean that it is an aberration or perversion of what is obtained in other aspects of nature, I'll suggest you study about sexual behaviour in animals. You'll discover that so many animals have homosexual individuals among their population. You'll also discover that some of these homosexual animal individuals engage in long-term monogamous, homosexual relationships. And one striking thing is that the more you move from non-mammals to mammals and primates, the more the number of homosexual individuals you find among their population.

So I'm sorry to burst your bubble on this one. If the bible said homosexuality is unnatural, then the bible is very wrong.

Are you now an animal? Animals have sex with their mothers and even other species. Some animals eat kids of their kinds.

God made us in his own image and with a super brain and conscience to differentiate right from wrong.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

The way u're sick and Bleep ur sick girlfriend.
Fool
dicksucker or wateva ua name is...if u re a nigeria den i will say to u...dat u re a course to ya family..i bet dey will b regretin hvin u as a child coz no tru child born of a nigeria blood will b in such a demonic act lik u...lik i said if u claim ua right in ua nonsens come open and show us ua face
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Rilamaka:

Funny, I'm a Christian.
I'm perfectly fine Amaka, if there's any1 that needs help it's u that still thinks u live in d stone age.

Amaka,u r literate but not educated,u are intelligent but u r not enlightened!
Open ur mind ,u r woman, a 21st century woman!!!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Rilamaka:

Funny, I'm a Christian.
I'm perfectly fine Amaka, if there's any1 that needs help it's u that still thinks u live in d stone age.

Amaka,u r literate but not educated,u are intelligent but u r not enlightened!
Open ur mind ,u r woman, a 21st century woman!!!

Btw,did u read the whole write-up?
U should.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Iceg:
i jst pray that u encounter christ the way saul did on his way to presecutin christains.....its painfull knowing that the devil have corrupted this world to this extent....the spiritual powers used by native doctors and ritual killers where did it come from xo if dy can be a negative side u beliv dere is no positive side rith. most of does scientist's where atheist so they must look for a way to contradit God.....may God help u....
Sorry o.
Show me a proof that Saul encountered christ apart from some gibberish written in your bible.

Since spiritual world and native doctors are real, why abandon your traditional gods to worship white man own?

If your God truly exist, scientist can't contradict him. Smh
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2014
johnydon22:
am not a bible fan, i dont believe people should base their thinking and morals from a book... but you do not need the bible to see that homosexuality is not good and unatural....just like a jack saw puzzle the joystick is made for vay gey not the a$$... the @$$ is meant for defecation.... mehn its really disgusting to think..
It's disgusting to you.
How does that concern you if i'm the one doing it?.
What now made you to think heterosexual sex is better?

A gay man sees heterosexual man having sex with a woman as disgusting too. cool

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
dicksucker or wateva ua name is...if u re a nigeria den i will say to u...dat u re a course to ya family..i bet dey will b regretin hvin u as a child coz no tru child born of a nigeria blood will b in such a demonic act lik u...lik i said if u claim ua right in ua nonsens come open and show us ua face

U need to go back to school and learn basic grammar first.it's obvious u r an illiterate coming here to spew ur jargon and of course ur misplaced hate.

U cannot do anything to anybody u nitwit,u don't have enuf brain cells to even spell and u think u can harm any1?think again!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
Sorry. I'm not disgrace to my parent and they are not regretting anything.
You're the one who is a disgrace to your generation by poking nose on my affair.

Why should I go and annouce that I'm gay? Have you announced that you're straight.

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Buchisom1!!!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
Any gay who tink his gayish enough to come to d street of nigeria and identify himslf and see what will happen...I so much hate dem coz dey re sick pple and they all live lik rats...fuckin sick pple
Its the hate part I don't get.

It will shock you to find out some of your close friends or brother is gay. Maybe its only then you'll have a change of mindset.

Why would you hate someone cause they are sick I wonder, but I'm sure you don't understand your hate either.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pyrrho:

It will shock you to find out some of your close friends or brother is gay. Maybe its only then you'll have a change of mindset.

Why would you hate someone cause they are sick I wonder, but I'm sure you don't understand your hate either.
i still stand on my word all u gays if u dont chnge in ua ways u die lik rat coz u pple is an infection to d society at large...AIDs Nd HIV d world is suffering todai re caused bcoz of stupid practise called gay...sick bastards ...if gay is so good why hide in d dark u shuld comot and show uaslf as normal pple live..keep hidin in d dark lik rat...Let me tell u truth gay will neva b recognise in dis world so stop decievin uaslf coz ua close to ua end
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
beryl04:

U need to go back to school and learn basic grammar first.it's obvious u r an illiterate coming here to spew ur jargon and of course ur misplaced hate.

U cannot do anything to anybody u nitwit,u don't have enuf brain cells to even spell and u think u can harm any1?think again!
ask uaslf dis question if ua parent were gay will u b in dis world...stupid bastard..may God strike all of u dead...
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pyrrho:

ask yaslf dis question whn God was creating the world why did him nt make adam and adam to dominate the world...so do u wnt to tell me gays re more upright than the creator...mehn i hate gays wit passion
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by johnydon22(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

It's disgusting to you.
How does that concern you if i'm the one doing it?.
What now made you to think heterosexual sex is better?

A gay man sees heterosexual man having sex with a woman as disgusting too. cool

you cant try to change what is there... it is obvious we have joystick and vay gey why would two guys with dick engage in sexual act... are you well at all?

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
i still stand on my word all u gays if u dont chnge in ua ways u die lik rat coz u pple is an infection to d society at large...AIDs Nd HIV d world is suffering todai re caused bcoz of stupid practise called gay...sick bastards ...if gay is so good why hide in d dark u shuld comot and show uaslf as normal pple live..keep hidin in d dark lik rat...Let me tell u truth gay will neva b recognise in dis world so stop decievin uaslf coz ua close to ua end
fool.
Your hate will take you nowhere.
Straight people have number of HIV, AIDS AND STDS infested foolish ídiots like you more than gay guys.
HIV was transmitted throught man and woman having sex.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
ask uaslf dis question if ua parent were gay will u b in dis world...stupid bastard..may God strike all of u dead...

May Amadioha strike u and ur generation dead ,ediaat.
Cave man,u belong to the zoo.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
johnydon22:

you cant try to change what is there... it is obvious we have joystick and vay gey why would two guys with dick engage in sexual act... are you well at all?
Why not ask yourself why a guy and woman will want to have sex. Are they well at all?
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
You are a stùpid fool. Some gays get married and give birth too.
Would it not have been better if shekau father was gay? undecided

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
ask yaslf dis question whn God was creating the world why did him nt make adam and adam to dominate the world...so do u wnt to tell me gays re more upright than the creator...mehn i hate gays wit passion

duh. Ur God doesn't exist.
Wether u hate us or not, no one cares.
Jump insyd 3rd mainland bridge and drown.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:

Hate is d prerogative of gutter, low-lifes like u ,so keep hating.don't go and educate urself ,hide behind ur phone and continue to hate mu.mu

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by nobilis: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
elampiro:

Is there any place the bible encouraged homosexuality? It is assumed once you are a gay or homosexual you are active in the act.

Are you saying homosexual relationships/unions are okay?

Are you now an animal? Animals have sex with their mothers and even other species. Some animals eat kids of their kinds.

God made us in his own image and with a super brain and conscience to differentiate right from wrong.

You have shifted the argument from one point to the other.
Whether I'm an animal or not is immaterial and inconsequential.
You said homosexuality is unnatural and I've shown you that homosexuality is very much a part of nature. It doesn't matter whether or not I'm an animal. Stop attacking me and attack the situation of discourse.

Moreso, homosexuality has been an existent part of many ancient cultures in Europe and in Africa. Literature about these abound everywhere.

As for your assumption that once you're homosexual, you're actively so, you are very wrong. Having romantic attraction for persons of the same gender is one thing. Acting upon such attraction is another thing. Moses never condemned the attraction. Moses condemned acting upon that attraction.

That someone is heterosexual doesn't mean he is engaged in sexual acts with people of opposite sex. That is why you have virgins. Sex is one thing. Sexual attraction is another thing.

Homosexuality is not about the sex. It is about the attraction. That is why your dictionary will tell you that a homosexual is defined as "someone who is sexually attracted to persons of the same sex". It doesn't define a homosexual as someone who has sex with persons of the same sex. That is to show you that who a person has sex with isn't what makes him a homosexual or heterosexual. A homosexual can have sex with someone of the opposite sex and still remain homosexual. A heterosexual can have sex with someone of the same sex and still remain heterosexual. It isn't about sex. It is about the attraction.

All these are very obvious na. If we can just keep our minds open and study these things, we will discover so many hidden things. It is religion that always blinds us.

Finally, according to your bible, in the beginning, man never knew the difference between good and evil. So don't say it was God who gave man the ability to distinguish good from evil. God never intended for man to know the difference between good and evil. It was after the Devil tricked Eve into eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil; that was when man became aware of the difference between good and evil.
I wonder if you read ur bible at all.

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

You are a stùpid fool. Some gays get married and give birth too.
Would it not have been better if shekau father was gay? undecided
i will keep callin u pple rat coz dat wat u re...gay comout and show uaslf...if u proud of ua gay walk in nigeria street and kiss ua partner and see if u pple re nt wanted...the truth remain u pple re fugitive ...nigeria street re lookin for ua type to kill...if u re proud of ua gay show uaslf and see what happen...bastard...u only come here and mak noise why nt tak it to d street and see what happen next
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
beryl04:

Hate is d prerogative of gutter, low-lifes like u ,so keep hating.don't go and educate urself ,hide behind ur phone and continue to hate mu.mu
bastard, fugitive lik u...keep livin lik rat ....if u knw u proud of ua gay shit show uaslf in the street of lagos and see what will happen to u...dead body wey dey smell
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
i will keep callin u pple rat coz dat wat u re...gay comout and show uaslf...if u proud of ua gay walk in nigeria street and kiss ua partner and see if u pple re nt wanted...the truth remain u pple re fugitive ...nigeria street re lookin for ua type to kill...if u re proud of ua gay show uaslf and see what happen...bastard...u only come here and mak noise why nt tak it to d street and see what happen next
You're the one that's a stupid fool.
Fyi, i'm bisexual.
I'm not a randy type of guy that kiss women outside.
So, why should i be kissing guys outside.
Why not go to ur street and be screaming you're straight
You're a product of gutter rat and i'm not surprised.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by johnydon22(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

Why not ask yourself why a guy and woman will want to have sex. Are they well at all?

seriously am done argueing with you
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
bastard, fugitive lik u...keep livin lik rat ....if u knw u proud of ua gay shit show uaslf in the street of lagos and see what will happen to u...dead body wey dey smell

U'll soon be consumed by hate .m.o.f.o
And u better get out of this thread b4 I call the mods to ban ur ignorant a.s.s.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
johnydon22:

seriously am done argueing with you
It's good till you get sense and know that gays were born that way.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker you are looking for attention from Nairalanders abi? You will soon get it, you created a fresh account to insult Anti gays, your cup will soon full. You will soon tell us whether Homosexuality is allowed in Nigeria and whether Nairaland is not a Nigerian forum. You've been running your mouth like a fowl with diarrhoea, continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps / Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.