Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” (14225 Views)

If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
firstEVA:
Dicksucker you are looking for attention from Nairalanders abi? You will soon get it, you created a fresh account to insult Anti gays, your cup will soon full. You will soon tell us whether Homosexuality is allowed in Nigeria and whether Nairaland is not a Nigerian forum. You've been running your mouth like a fowl with diarrhoea, continue.
What's this ídiot saying?
Your stúpid gay law says no gay marriage.
Fùck you! Am gay. Deal with it.
Möron.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Kay17: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
The OP is the perfect example/proof that man makes his God whatever he wants it to be. This man's God is clearly not most Nigerians' Gods, because they disagree with fundamental value.

Whether homosexualit.y is natural or not is forever irrelevant. It is a moral issue.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
beryl04:

U'll soon be consumed by hate .m.o.f.o
And u better get out of this thread b4 I call the mods to ban ur ignorant a.s.s.
wasted creatures...i wipe for ua family coz dey have failed to bring up in d way of the lord
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by elampiro(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
nobilis:

You have shifted the argument from one point to the other.
Whether I'm an animal or not is immaterial and inconsequential.
You said homosexuality is unnatural and I've shown you that homosexuality is very much a part of nature. It doesn't matter whether or not I'm an animal. Stop attacking me and attack the situation of discourse.

Moreso, homosexuality has been an existent part of many ancient cultures in Europe and in Africa. Literature about these abound everywhere.

As for your assumption that once you're homosexual, you're actively so, you are very wrong. Having romantic attraction for persons of the same gender is one thing. Acting upon such attraction is another thing. Moses never condemned the attraction. Moses condemned acting upon that attraction.

That someone is heterosexual doesn't mean he is engaged in sexual acts with people of opposite sex. That is why you have virgins. Sex is one thing. Sexual attraction is another thing.

Homosexuality is not about the sex. It is about the attraction. That is why your dictionary will tell you that a homosexual is defined as "someone who is sexually attracted to persons of the same sex". It doesn't define a homosexual as someone who has sex with persons of the same sex. That is to show you that who a person has sex with isn't what makes him a homosexual or heterosexual. A homosexual can have sex with someone of the opposite sex and still remain homosexual. A heterosexual can have sex with someone of the same sex and still remain heterosexual. It isn't about sex. It is about the attraction.

All these are very obvious na. If we can just keep our minds open and study these things, we will discover so many hidden things. It is religion that always blinds us.

Finally, according to your bible, in the beginning, man never knew the difference between good and evil. So don't say it was God who gave man the ability to distinguish good from evil. God never intended for man to know the difference between good and evil. It was after the Devil tricked Eve into eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil; that was when man became aware of the difference between good and evil.
I wonder if you read ur bible at all.

* All these long story and theory of yours, ... No single bible passage/verse to back it up?

* According to the dictionary definition, homosexuality are about people who have the gay inclination but are not sexually active. If there are people actually living in this state (which I even doubt) then it wouldn't even be an issue for the church because there is a vocation to a single life. No one would even know about their homosexual inclination. But when it is known, it should be treated by the church. In the Catholic church for instance, there exist for years an apostlelate approved by the Vatican, responsible for helping such people living in this abnormality.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

What's this ídiot saying?
Your stúpid gay law says no gay marriage.
Fùck you! Am gay. Deal with it.
Möron.
I really don't expect you to understand what the law says, your abnormal make up may be responsible for that, but you can keep hiding behind the phone and computer to say trash, all I can say is "one day your cup will be full" what you do in secret will be exposed, it will be like a movie.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
firstEVA:
I really don't expect you to understand what the law says, your abnormal make up may be responsible for that, but you can keep hiding behind the phone and computer to say trash, all I can say is "one day your cup will be full" what you do in secret will be exposed, it will be like a movie.
Till then. cool

Even many gays do their activities openly on facebook and haven't been arrested.

Tell me how many gays have been arrested since Jonathan effected the law?

Awon oniranu oshi. undecided The gay law was effected to massage egos of stùpid homophobes but it's weakling. sad

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by asalimpo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

Sorry. I'm not disgrace to my parent and they are not regretting anything.
You're the one who is a disgrace to your generation by poking nose on my affair.

Why should I go and annouce that I'm gay? Have you announced that you're straight.

no wonder ur name is dicksucker. Ure a gay pig. God can deliver u if u want but u've got to hate d sin fervently.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by nobilis: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
elampiro:

* All these long story and theory of yours, ... No single bible passage/verse to back it up?

* According to the dictionary definition, homosexuality are about people who have the gay inclination but are not sexually active. If there are people actually living in this state (which I even doubt) then it wouldn't even be an issue for the church because there is a vocation to a single life. No one would even know about their homosexual inclination. But when it is known, it should be treated by the church. In the Catholic church for instance, there exist for years an apostlelate approved by the Vatican, responsible for helping such people living in this abnormality.

I rest my case, brother. I don't engage in aimless rambling.
Ciao!!!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
asalimpo:

no wonder ur name is dicksucker. Ure a gay pig. God can deliver u if u want but u've got to hate d sin fervently.
Your God doesn't exist and can't deliver me. kiss
I'll rather deliver you from hypocrisy and delusion.
Straight cow smiley
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:
wasted creatures...i wipe for ua family coz dey have failed to bring up in d way of the lord

Guy it's obvious u r not lettered ,get r illiterate self out of this thread.no one is to be blamed for ur family not putting u thru school.but they put u thru church and look how you've turned out.
the way of the Lord is to burn innocent people on the streets because ur so ignorant to see beyond ur nose no wonder bokoharam is wrecking havoc up North all in d name of god and religion.warped thinking and low mentality.

U r a big F,O,O,L
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
buchisom1:

Guy it's obvious u r not lettered ,get r illiterate self out of this thread.no one is to be blamed for ur family not putting u thru school.but they put u thru church and look how you've turned out.
the way of the Lord is to burn innocent people on the streets because ur so ignorant to see beyond ur nose, no wonder bokoharam is wrecking havoc up North all in d name of god and religion.warped thinking and low mentality.

U r a big F,O,O,L
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by asalimpo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
1 Cor 6v9:
shud b read by all thinkg gayness will not cost them eternity.
Justifyg crap on social media and lobbyg corrupt legal systems to "reason" with u guyz is futile.
Acknowledgg d sin is a huge step towards d light. Prostitution too is also legally recognized in som countries ,which shud tell any1 tht wat is right or wrong in d eyes of d law is all a matter of popular vote. If enuff push is made pedophilia will b declared legal.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by asalimpo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

Your God doesn't exist and can't deliver me. kiss
I'll rather deliver you from hypocrisy and delusion.
Straight cow smiley
the choice is urs. But first u need to b delivered from d darkness tht blinds ur mind bf talkg of deliverance from gayness.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
beryl04:

Funny, I'm a Christian.
I'm perfectly fine Amaka, if there's any1 that needs help it's u that still thinks u live in d stone age.

Amaka,u r literate but not educated,u are intelligent but u r not enlightened!
Open ur mind ,u r woman, a 21st century woman!!!

Btw,did u read the whole write-up?
U should.

Lee don't tag me in this type of post again, inula. Onweghi ihe m ji ya eme. Good luck in convincing people that you are normal.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

Till then. cool

Even many gays do their activities openly on facebook and haven't been arrested.

Awon oniranu oshi. undecided The gay law was effected to massage egos of stùpid homophobes but it's weakling. sad
keep deceiving yourself, this is one special trait all you fagggots have managed to have - self deception and delusions. Continue your gay life, enjoy it while it lasts.
Btw you sound like a rabid dog on heat, apart from Homosexuality, I suppose you suffer other mental ailments.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Beryl04 don't ever tag me in such posts again, I will comment only on threads I ha ve interest in. Thanks you.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
firstEVA:
keep deceiving yourself, this is one special trait all you fagggots have managed to have - self deception and delusions. Continue your gay life, enjoy it while it lasts.
Btw you sound like a rabid dog on heat, apart from Homosexuality, I suppose you suffer other mental ailments.
Madam, kiss You sound like a rejected old hag.
Don't worry, you will get to marry.

I know we are causing bad market for you and some husband starved mongrels. cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

Madam, kiss You sound like a rejected old hag.
Don't worry, you will get to marry.

I know we are causing bad market for you and some husband starved mongrels. cheesy
. Applause, so long

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Honestly,rilamaka and FirstEVA u guys add a certain twist and flavour to d whole gay drama, that's why I keep calling u guys up!

But Miss Eva ,I was really thinking uve changed.guess I was wrong.

Anyhow,u guys enjoy ur day now and don't fail to chip in a little hate when ur called.the hate makes us stronger and pushes us harder to be the best we can @ what we do.
What can the gays do without homophobes.

Adios ladies!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
beryl04:

the way of the Lord is to burn innocent people on the streets because ur so ignorant to see beyond ur nose, no wonder bokoharam is wrecking havoc up North all in d name of god and religion.warped thinking and low mentality.

U r a big F,O,O,L
may God forgv u coz u dont knw what u doin...jus stay in ua holes lik rat do ...one day dey will fetch u out
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by buchisom1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dicksucker:

Till then. cool

if u feel the law of jonathen is nt powerful den come out a show case ua gay do as lovers do in d street of nigeria and see what happen to u...nobdy go save u...all ua power and might only end here on social media..if u tink wat u doin is right den walk on d street of nigeria with ua partner and show love lik normal pple do...my own is if u dont chnge one day ua shit go smell come outside and evrybdy go knw who u really re...jus keep hidin under nairaland
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
asalimpo:
1 Cor 6v9:
shud b read by all thinkg gayness will not cost them eternity.
Justifyg crap on social media and lobbyg corrupt legal systems to "reason" with u guyz is futile.
Acknowledgg d sin is a huge step towards d light. Prostitution too is also legally recognized in som countries ,which shud tell any1 tht wat is right or wrong in d eyes of d law is all a matter of popular vote. If enuff push is made pedophilia will b declared legal.

Come, did u even read the main post or u saw gay and u jumped on it,haba!
Go ahead ,read the article and u'll see why what u are proffering here is damaging to say d least.
U can be a homosexual and serve God !don't judge for God or put God in a box!
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by gatiano(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
The devil is a bastard! devil ko le koo re (devil will die a painful death), just imagine how devil is causing confusion among good people, that people don't or can't differentiate their right from their left. anyway, it is not shocking, devil said he was going to do it, and he did it, and GOD told him, to whom who would follow him(devil), all to flame and hell. that clearly makes us see the intention of the devil/satan, it is to take people(good) to hell with him. GOD does not like or love gays, never, it is against the nature of GOD, it is against the universal order of things in which the earth, the sun and all things were created. however, he pities you, He is the most forgiven PERSONALITY, so HE gives time for a change.

To those that said "GOD loves everybody", not to abuse, but that is the most stupid statement. GOD does not love everybody, if He does, there won't be seperating the sheep from the goats, or destroying the wicked as it was prophesized. HE killed all of them in sodom and gomorahh including babies except the righteous, He flooded Noah's county, drowned all of them, babies included and saved the righteous
GOD'S LOVE, is something we must work hard for, it is very easy but requires extreme righteousness to be on the love side of GOD. righteousness means doing things the right way, in the universal order of things as GOD as taught us, and total submission to the will of GOD is complete righteousness. I am a sinner, but i'm trying.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
gatiano:
The devil is a bastard! devil ko le koo re (devil will die a painful death), just imagine how devil is causing confusion among good people, that people don't or can't differentiate their right from their left. anyway, it is not shocking, devil said he was going to do it, and he did it, and GOD told him, to whom who would follow him(devil), all to flame and hell. that clearly makes us see the intention of the devil/satan, it is to take people(good) to hell with him. GOD does not like or love gays, never, it is against the nature of GOD, it is against the universal order of things in which the earth, the sun and all things were created. however, he pities you, He is the most forgiven PERSONALITY, so HE gives time for a change.

To those that said "GOD loves everybody", not to abuse, but that is the most stupid statement. GOD does not love everybody, if He does, there won't be seperating the sheep from the goats, or destroying the wicked as it was prophesized. HE killed all of them in sodom and gomorahh including babies except the righteous, He flooded Noah's county, drowned all of them, babies included and saved the righteous
GOD'S LOVE, is something we must work hard for, it is very easy but requires extreme righteousness to be on the love side of GOD. righteousness means doing things the right way, in the universal order of things as GOD as taught us, and total submission to the will of GOD is complete righteousness. I am a sinner, but i'm trying.

How many gay people does God have to make to show he doesn't care about who you love?
He hates gays and yet continues to create them.ignorance is really bliss in Nigeria for as long as u hold ur bible.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
gatiano:

Devil is a liar? Do you have evidence of the existence of a Devil?
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by gatiano(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
it is not about who i love, who the hell thinks or worry about who i love? GOD creates, Devil makes. Devil can only make from what GOD has already created. GOD creates a male a man and a female a woman. devil now begins to turn the female or male according to his own wish just to say to GOD "see me GOD, i that devil is on their path deceiving them", how does he do this, hollywood, the junk foods, the medications that he makes, the clothes, the position he puts the women, he enriches the guy communities to entice people who are in need.

but what does GOD do about this? GOD does everything, He always send a warner (i am not the warner). and he who has ears, let him ear. GOD needs a Job. (biblical Job). Gays will say that they are born that way, that is a foolish talk, they are only fashioned that way, manipulated to be that way. eat right food the right way and you would be the right way.

i don't hate gays because i understand. i don't hate them atall. nobody can hate a sick person except the devil.
beryl04:

How many gay people does God have to make to show he doesn't care about who you love?
He hates gays and yet continues to create them.ignorance is really bliss in Nigeria for as long as u hold ur bible.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by gatiano(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
oh brother, the devil exist. they walk by you everyday, looking at you in your face and you looking at them, the devil is a person, and there are millions or billions of them. anybody that consciously, knowingly, intentionally with the full knowledge of good and evil opposes GOD is a devil. the devil has their head/king who is also a person in charge. when GOD says right, he says left. more to come in a moment, just a lil busy.
ifeness:

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by beryl04(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
gatiano:
it is not about who i love, who the hell thinks or worry about who i love? GOD creates, Devil makes. Devil can only make from what GOD has already created. GOD creates a male a man and a female a woman. devil now begins to turn the female or male according to his own wish just to say to GOD "see me GOD, i that devil is on their path deceiving them", how does he do this, hollywood, the junk foods, the medications that he makes, the clothes, the position he puts the women, he enriches the guy communities to entice people who are in need.

but what does GOD do about this? GOD does everything, He always send a warner (i am not the warner). and he who has ears, let him ear. GOD needs a Job. (biblical Job). Gays will say that they are born that way, that is a foolish talk, they are only fashioned that way, manipulated to be that way. eat right food the right way and you would be the right way.

i don't hate gays because i understand. i don't hate them atall. nobody can hate a sick person except the devil.

All I see up there is a lot more jibby-jabber from you.

In some climes, u'll be termed the sick one for having ur life revolve around a book that was written about a 1000yrs ago.but ur in Nigeria so, u r allowed to wallow!

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by davien(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
I imagine a world where people agree to their differences and work towards understanding each other....
Most,if not all people who hate/dislike gay people in nigeria do so out of either ignorance or religious/cultural themes...
The more gay culture is promoted as a healthy,natural lifestyle to youths....the more they'll realize that gay people are just as natural as straight are....and the more people who are gay can express themselves freely...
It is ironic that those who claim the moral high ground are those calling people of different sexual orientations "gay pig,fa.g,etc"

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
gatiano:
oh brother, the devil exist. they walk by you everyday, looking at you in your face and you looking at them, the devil is a person, and there are millions or billions of them. anybody that consciously, knowingly, intentionally with the full knowledge of good and evil opposes GOD is a devil. the devil has their head/king who is also a person in charge. when GOD says right, he says left. more to come in a moment, just a lil busy.

And who is "Gods" if you say humans are the Devil?

Your answer will determine whether you were taught what to think or how to think.
Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by gatiano(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
can you open another thread or tread so that we don't derail this thread or tread, there are a lot of nigerian/african people that correct the english or american man grammer, the last time an african did so to the englishman, the englishman fainted. open another thread/tread for the reality of devils. i'm a muslim, a true new muslim, muslim of the very old, and also a i strife to follow the true teachings and lesson of Jesus as taught to him by GOD, i feed from Elijah Muhammad. so no abuse, but a lot of argument can be allowed. also a true believer is common sense with basic science and basic mathematics. i am not a racist.
ifeness:

Re: “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” by gatiano(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
GOD is also a Person, and there are also billions of Gods. and the supreme of the Gods IS GOD HIMSELF.
ifeness:

And who is "Gods" if you say humans are the Devil?

Your answer will determine whether you were taught what to think or how to think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / I Don't Believe In The Bible But I Believe In God Does That Make Me Less A Xiatn / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.