Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years (9950 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 17, 2014
ohaleoghene:
she used to be sexually ACTIVE, had multiple partners but along the line she got born again and stop having sex. surprisingly after two years she got married,her womanliness was so tight and she bled. her husband find it hard to believe she wasn't a virgin.what could be the cause?has anyone had similar experience?

Whoever disv..gined you must have a knob as big as my little finger. If I disv..gin you, you can hide a baseball bat there and no one wld suspect it..you bled cod a proper job was not done the first time

1 Like

Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 17, 2014
gbosaa:

Whoever disv..gined you must have a knob as big as my little finger. If I disv..gin you, you can hide a baseball bat there and no one wld suspect it..you bled cos a proper job was not done the first time

1 Like

Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by austine4real(m): 5:25am On Nov 17, 2014
-Mayb d bro rush am konji na b4stard.
-Mayb d tin don dry no engine oil 2 lubricate d piston rod.
Mayb d guy use his rod 2 tear........
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by austine4real(m): 5:26am On Nov 17, 2014
-Mayb d bro rush am konji na b4stard.
-Mayb d tin don dry no engine oil 2 lubricate d piston rod.
Mayb d guy use his rod 2 tear........
Abstain 4 2yrs cant make u bleed
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Acidosis(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2014
firstEVA:
actually, 2 years is a veeeerrrrrrry loooooong time for a sexually active person.
hmmn....
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by shalommeri(f): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2014
wilsondave:
taar na lie joor. abstaining from sex for two years now leads to tight virginal. so blood came out on her weeding night. the blood is not a tru virgin blood get that one correctly OK. maybe she has been infected during the time she was on street. u get my point.
ah dnt tink xo..av u tor abt d fact dats shez born again nd it cud b a reward for servin him fervently..God cn do all things..dis cud b d case..#justsayin#
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by ohaleoghene(f): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2014
gbosaa:

Whoever disv..gined you must have a knob as big as my little finger. If I disv..gin you, you can hide a baseball bat there and no one wld suspect it..you bled cod a proper job was not done the first time

did you read the write up at all? I never said it happened to me. base ball size? sorry to disappoint you,I don't like big d I ck. I rather go for the small size
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Did anyone see dre11 ? Pls tell him I asked of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! / What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.