Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! (9956 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by MODEMAN: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY WIFE WAS NOT A VIRGIN B4 I MARRIED HER, RIGHT NOW I AM SHOCK AND DEVASTATED COS SHE SWORE TO ME THAT SHE WAS A VIRGIN, BUT I WAS IN THE MIDST OF SOME PPLE IN A GATHERING, AND THEY WERE GISTING ABT HER AND EVEN HER HUSBAND(IE ME) AND THE WAS TELLING HIS FRIENDS HOW HE DISVIRGINED HER( MY WIFE) THIS WORLD IS REALLY A SMALL PLACE, I SCHOOLED IN BENUE STATE BUT I AM HEARING THIS GIST IN KADUNA, IN A PLACE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ME, WHAT A COINCIDENCE I TELL YOU. I MADE SURE I CONFIRM MY WIFE NAME, HER MAIDEN NAME, AND EVEN HER HUSBAND NAME, AND ALL BOUNCED BACK TO MY WIFE(CONFIRMED). I AM SICK, COS I KEPT MY SELF PURE FOR MY WIFE, EVEN AFTER A YEAR OF MARRIAGE, I STILL FELL CHEATED.

PLS WHAT DO I DO I AM SAD, SICK, AND DEVASTATED.

PLS ADVICE ME
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by sistawoman: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
Talk to your wife.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by iice(f): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2008
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by MODEMAN: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2008
pls i need advice
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by algood(f): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
MODEMAN:

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY WIFE WAS NOT A VIRGIN before I MARRIED HER, RIGHT NOW I AM SHOCK AND DEVASTATED because SHE SWORE TO ME THAT SHE WAS A VIRGIN, BUT I WAS IN THE MIDST OF SOME people IN A GATHERING, AND THEY WERE GISTING about HER AND EVEN HER HUSBAND(IE ME) AND THE WAS TELLING HIS FRIENDS HOW HE DISVIRGINED HER( MY WIFE) THIS WORLD IS REALLY A SMALL PLACE, I SCHOOLED IN BENUE STATE BUT I AM HEARING THIS GIST IN KADUNA, IN A PLACE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ME, WHAT A COINCIDENCE I TELL YOU. I MADE SURE I CONFIRM MY WIFE NAME, HER MAIDEN NAME, AND EVEN HER HUSBAND NAME, AND ALL BOUNCED BACK TO MY WIFE(CONFIRMED). I AM SICK, because I KEPT MY SELF PURE FOR MY WIFE, EVEN AFTER A YEAR OF MARRIAGE, I STILL FELL CHEATED.

please WHAT DO I DO I AM SAD, SICK, AND DEVASTATED.

please ADVICE ME

On the night of ur wedding u didnt find out she was not a virgin?
U must be some guy who doesnt know anything about sex, virginity and women before marriage, i really feel for u.

My advice for you is just to talk to her about the incidence and u guys get along.

its no big deal my brother, na dis world we met am and we go leave am, just make peace with ur wife and urself and enjoy each other,

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by MaiSuya(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2008
algood:

On the night of ur wedding u didnt find out she was not a virgin?

and just how is he supposed to do that?
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by benincitys(f): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
no big deal.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by tpia: 4:13am On Dec 24, 2008
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by JJYOU: 4:22am On Dec 24, 2008
iice:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-210642.0.html

^^ Your healing strategy?
ask him one more time
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Akinagirl(f): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2008
Really that is no big deal, just talk to her she is your wife.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by sangreal: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2008
@ poster,this is serious marital issue that nairaland as a community cannot solve becos of the fact that many ideas u wud get wud be coming from teenagers or wud be coming from in-experienced married folks or frm folks who have not gotten a degree in marriage
So my advice for you is that you shud have a heart to heart talk wiv ur wife and sort things out pls dont take advice here go home talk wiv ur wife she wud have a reason for her action and i bet u that u wud forgive her actions
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by plappville(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2008
I advice u call ur wife and tell her about it, but that doesn't mean u should think forther,(I mean, take a divorce out of this) she is ur choosen one, for better and for worse, what happend was her past, u should try to make her know that she has liad to u, maybe this will make her tell u more about her past and this could build u both up. Good luck.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by spoilt(f): 4:45am On Dec 27, 2008
You married her because you thought she had a hymen?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Ben13: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2008
MODEMAN:

please i need advice

Oya, take advice. . . . cry cry cry cry just cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by woodboi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2008
don't ever talk to her about this on phone is an eye to eye issue. but try to have forgiveness at the back of your mind because getting together is for better and to stand against the worst. make sure she told you her own part and press her to confess in other for you to know where you stand with her when it comes to trust.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by staglo(f): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2008
Oh please get OVER IT,
You married her, so what is the BIG DEAL
So what will this achieve for you but a relationship filled with dissapoinment, she lied
and so you found out on the night of the wedding why think about it and kill yourself slowly
There are so many things to think about , family ,future together e.t.c
The sooner you learn to heal , forgive and forget the better for you.
Get over it and move on Please, and please don't go on bringing up that issue cos it creates nothing but emptiness and mistrust
You need to move on
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by bigfather(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2008
I see no BIG DEAL in this, you are just crying over a spilt milk. Since you couldn't discover she was a virgin on the night of your wedding,then why the bruhaha ? Everybody has got a bad past. Ok let me ask you; what if you married a virgin and she becomes so so unfaithful after so many years of wedding what are going to do then ? Please move on and plan your future man !
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by IGWEUSA(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2008
@ poster

if what u discovered will make you to die, then fire her immediately cry cry cry

**************as simple as A, B, C**********
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by outlaws(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2008
cool

Mr. poster is marrying virginity more important to you than marrying a good wife?
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by daylae(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2008
igwe usa .y ur wife dey troble u tell me i want 2 know
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by daylae(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2008
igwe.no big deal bout ur wife not being a virgn.tink dat d fact dat she lied to u is d issue!
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by daylae(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2008
outlaw.no big deal bout ur wife not being a virgn.think that d fact that she lied to u is d issue!
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by IGWEUSA(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2008
daylae:

igwe.no big deal bout ur wife not being a virgn.think that d fact that she lied to u is d issue!

@ daylee

Since her pre marital lies wont kill me, i will definetly forgive her and move on.

***********we all are no saints****************** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by LIMUEL(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
You need to talk this over with your wife and be prepared to forgive her. Marriage is for life.
It is usually advisable to prepare for the shocks of marraige.
I understand how painful and hurting this can be. But you must resolve to forgive her and carry on as if this never happened.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by meexteriox(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2008
stories that touch the heart,
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Angolobabe(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2008
please do calm down and take it easy on urself being a Virgen is not a big deal to u or is it? the main problem here should be why she lied about it in the first place ,do sit her down and clear it out and concentrate on ur marriage.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by tEsLim(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2008
Now lemme tell you one thing I know about some stupid men. You probably heard that when you guys where drinking beer! Some fucking idiot don't do anything with women they only had fantasies of doing it ,  then come to their friends with stories of how they did something they didn't really do. Just to make them think they're good at getting women to lay with them. WHOLE story might be LIES!

I've had similar case back in the days. When this stupid immature idiot bragged about how he used to Bleep someone I was loving , I later found out it was a lie. Real dudes don't really discuss that. They keep fcking your wife in the backgruond till you discover some ways lol.

Men be careful dude. And you didn't catch her. And you weren't even able to know if you this-virgined her in the first place. So just forget about it. Its LAME!

I dis-virgined several girls and eventually got married to woman I'm sure been fcked inside out cheesy for real. Man me GROW up. I'm sure if I divorce tomorrow someone else will see my wife that already got 2 kids for me as BRAND new. LOL =))

GROW UP
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by slimberri: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2010
Sick dude!
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by boy1(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2010
big father:

I see no BIG DEAL in this, you are just crying over a spilt milk. Since you couldn't discover she was a virgin on the night of your wedding,then why the bruhaha ? Everybody has got a bad past. Ok let me ask you; what if you married a virgin and she becomes so so unfaithful after so many years of wedding what are going to do then ? Please move on and plan your future man !
Na Big deal. .she lied
D wife's smarter because she knows dis poster is inexperienced.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by no1madman(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2010
How naive is dis guy!how come he didn't know d truth b4 now.
It beats me! abeg tell me another lie. .
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by mengi: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
@poster,
Is your wife a good wife to u, prior to your discovery? if yes GBAM!!! case dismissed.
Many husbands today would reverse thier cases in having a loving and caring wife instead of marring a virgin.
i suggest u live with it cos confronting your wife on this issue wont yield the much anticipated result. afterall you no catch am redhanded. by the way how are u so sure the bragging guy does not know you(that you dont know him is not enough)
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by unclesamtech(m): 5:47am On Nov 06, 2010
PLS take your wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mouka Foam Issues / "Family"- What Does This Word Mean To You? / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.