Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? (5191 Views)

White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja / Between Semovita/semolina/wheatmeal / Between Garri And Semovita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by ionsman: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Lmao, I agree with you!
But what if she's very cute, sexy and tall, will you let her go just cuz her armpit smells like mother (murder) nature meal? grin grin grin
Love conquereth all(some) things.So,if the love is genuine,we would collectively look for solutions.But if after everything,still no headway,na to move ahead.
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

You puked na? Anyway more for me grin

Am not complaining bro..lol.. grin

Add wall gecko to it too! **pukes** embarassed
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Am not complaining bro..lol.. grin
I will prepare a fresh pot tomorrow with lizard intestines grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
ionsman:

Love conquereth all(some) things.So,if the love is genuine,we would collectively look for solutions.But if after everything,still no headway,na to move ahead.

Chai men and their love/lust for beauty!
Shey na cuz I mention sexy, cute and tall na im u remember say love fit conquer everything? grin grin grin
What if she no fine, you go fit wait make your love conquer both the odour and the looks? Make I hear! grin grin grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Teespice(f): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:

Wrong na akamu mixed with the menstral blood of a woman combined with slices of weed and Rat meat! Also I think some Urine was also added to substitute salt grin

smh.

lmao.
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by ionsman: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

Chai men and their love/lust for beauty!
Shey na cuz I mention sexy, cute and tall na im u remember say love fit conquer everything? grin grin grin
What if she no fine, you go fit wait make your love conquer both the odour and the looks? Make I hear! grin grin grin
Lol....I can't fall in love with an ugly person...
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
ionsman:

Lol....I can't fall in love with an ugly person...

Buhahahahahahahahahaha!
Thought there is a saying that goes thus..

[size=15pt]LOVE IS BLIND![/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by KingTom(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teespice:

smh.

lmao.
grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

As far as am concerned, you haven't mentioned swallow since there are no wheat or pounded yam here angry
**spits and walks out**
By the way, I hope you don't have afo ukwu (pot belly) since na so so akpu u dey put there grin
lols grin nah. I always hit the gym every Saturday to keep in shape.. and the fufu doesn't pack in my stomach, it packs in my ass cheeksgrin wink tongue
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by slytubadth(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
NO WONDER!!!
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols grin nah. I always hit the gym every Saturday to keep in shape.. and the fufu doesn't pack in my stomach, it packs in my ass cheeksgrin wink tongue

What
Now am in love!
Please do follow back, you are fully packaged and the kinda girl I love to have as friend wink wink
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
francizy:

What
Now am in love!
Please do follow back, you are fully packaged and the kinda girl I love to have as friend wink wink
i'll love to have u as a friend too smiley
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
i'll love to have u as a friend too smiley

smileyjust sent you a pm wink
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by Ariyke: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fufu anytime cheesy grin
Re: Fufu Vs Semovita! Which Do You Prefer? by hollas2jnr(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
marieolae:
I really do hate fufu. I hate the taste. I'm not really a fan of semovita either. I can poundo yam from now till 2morro. I even prefer amala to fufu.
Abi ooo... Can't even stand the smell of fufu, talkmore of eating it. Infact, i have never tasted it, i just can't... There's no way i can. Khai!
@OP: I prefer semo to fufu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restaurant Business Plan / How To Make Delicious Akara (bean Ball)..what I Had For Breakfast Yesterday! / How To Us My Electric Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.