Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. (32663 Views)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 06, 2014
I don't get dump. I do the dumping
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by johnsonautio: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2014
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr Balaya a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address doctorbalaya@gmail.com and he told me that a woman casted a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband. Email him on; { doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by livinbygrace: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2014
The most important thing for any man is to be successful in ur field.No matter what the case maybe,if u re successful u can't be dumped by any lady..So my brothers hursle tight.
That's the sure way.
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by liricyst(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2014
am sorry..but you are listing signs that tell if one MAY BE CHEATING.
Cheating doesn't mean the person wants to dump. Some people would cheat on you but would never want you to leave or leave you
Re: 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. by Nielbaba(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
True talk ...my gf of 5years started usin d number 2 around feb dis year...bfr we argue a word.......nxt tin i hear s are u my mum? grin tnk God i let her go..a week afta she finallly opt out, i got my first job mayb na she dey hold me down sef who knows (just sayin oo grin).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last / How Do We Test True Love? / Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.