Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. (39307 Views)

Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here / Palm Oil Farmers Let's Meet Here / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Soloxam(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2014
securi:
These your watermelon look so nice, well done Bros. We really need to talk on that. I checked your signature now and realised your offc is just a stone throw to my house @ Ib. I used to buy newspapers for my old Boy (lol) @ dat point everyday till about 15 years ago that l left lb.
Anyway, expect my call soon.
No problem boss, UWC
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by AreaFada2: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
great
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by securi: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Soloxam, thanks a lot for the long chat today. I really appreciate the attention you gave me. God bless you.
Soloxam:
No problem boss, UWC
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Soloxam:
Cabbage farm.
whao! I love this
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Soloxam(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2014
securi:
Soloxam, thanks a lot for the long chat today. I really appreciate the attention you gave me. God bless you.
Amen sir, always @ ur service
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Soloxam(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2014
hotmas911:
whao! I love this
@Hotmas911, thanks.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2014
What a meal!!

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
I rep new generation farmers.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Plantain plantation is what I do

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by cross234(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2014
ogbongenet:
Rolling...............

hello I love all ur pics bt I want to ask how many aspects of farming are u into. thks
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 3:48am On Dec 30, 2014
cross234:

hello I love all ur pics bt I want to ask how many aspects of farming are u into. thks

Am majorly into crops but cassava is no go area for me

2 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by nikaShow(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Let me add my own ,

Me am still a small farmer oo , but AgriBusiness is it for me and I would keep growing !

I'm following my ogas hotmas911 and world1 to the top !

#Teamyabdi #GetInvolved

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by ptoall: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
hotmas911:
What a meal!!
Chairman, what are u eating there? I can't see the soup o.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
i just got info dt songhai farm, benin republic are coming to Anambra. Yeahhhh!

They should come quickly. i might be going there every weekend for various training.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
nikaShow:
Let me add my own ,

Me am still a small farmer oo , but AgriBusiness is it for me and I would keep growing !

#Teamyabdi #GetInvolved

NIkas, so happy to see your pond.
Are they plastic ponds? will you grow them to table size?
How many fish did u stock per pond? What is the capacity in litres of each of the ponds?

I can see the water hose, but how do u drain the water?
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
ptoall:

Chairman, what are u eating there? I can't see the soup o.
my brother na eko and akara o. Can u see the akara on the bench beside me?
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Before people begin to circulate pirated, cheap and un authorised New year greetings,I wish you an Original.
HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance with NAFDAC registration number 01-01-2015cheesy See u next year. God bless.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
To God be all the glory! We are here! Its a new year. 2015!!! I appreciate everyone who was part of our 2014 in numerous ways.
Let's set new targets this year. Let's raise the game. How far can you see? Refuse to be boxed. Change your default settings. Break the mould. Think and do the impossible! Wishing you all a great 2015.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by themejiwalker(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm a fish farmer

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by ogbongenet: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
cross234:

I do mix farming...both crop and animal rearing but majorly Animal husbandry e.g Poultry(chicken and turkey)goat and sheep also and i have some few cows.By God grace i want to start my palm tree farming dis year.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Bitos: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2015
A colleague at my plantain farm, plus drip hose system of irrigation being practised.

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 1:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Bitos:
A colleague at my plantain farm, plus drip hose system of irrigation being practised.

This is cool
l love your creativity am really impressed. you were are to produce healthy plantain despite the fact that you soil is a bit off.
you used sawdust for mulching
you used rubber hose for your drip irrigation
the 2 steps are awesome.

Now for sustainability try to cover your hose with thick dry leaves because of sunlight and it will also help retain your water from quick evaporation.

wish you the best

4 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Waow!

Now I want to practice what I read in school cry cry

You guys have no idea how encouraging this is, trust me.
There is hope for our future.

Hope for our Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by jasper7(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2015
themejiwalker:
I'm a fish farmer
your fish ponds are amazing.... where are you located sir?
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Jesusbaby6(f): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Soloxam:
Cabbage farm.

Nice pix o. where is your farm located? how do i get tomato and watermelon seeds in Abuja?
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by themejiwalker(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
jasper7:

your fish ponds are amazing.... where are you located sir?

Thanks boss. Odogbolu community in Ogun state is where it's located. it's easier here because I get fresh spring water directly from the ground and if flows all day round. So the fish gets constant supply of natural fresh water 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by sheyi86: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Soloxam:
bumper harvest
pls sir wia can i get technisem seeds in ibadan i.e their address in ibadan
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Chubhie: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
ogbongenet:
still rolling........
awww!! I love Rabbits!!! How much do you sell em?
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
nikaShow:
Let me add my own ,

#Teamyabdi #GetInvolved
I love this!
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bitos:

whao! The more of pictures like these I see the brighter the future of this country looks. Well done bro.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
themejiwalker:
I'm a fish farmer
thanks for sharing these with us. We are all going to build this nation together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why US Rejected Nigeria's Yam - Audu Ogbeh / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh / Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.