Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. (39907 Views)

Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here / Palm Oil Farmers Let's Meet Here / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by ptoall: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bitos:
A colleague at my plantain farm, plus drip hose system of irrigation being practised.
Nice work. Could you pls explain how you set up the dip hose? Like how much does it cost and is it also suitable for vegetable farm?
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Soloxam(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

Nice pix o. where is your farm located? how do i get tomato and watermelon seeds in Abuja?
if u are on whatsapp, add me on my whatsapp number it on my signature.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Soloxam(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
sheyi86:
pls sir wia can i get technisem seeds in ibadan i.e their address in ibadan
sir just find ur way down to Custom office opposite secretariat Ibadan, call the numbers on my signature.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Bitos: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2015
hotmas911:
whao! The more of pictures like these I see the brighter the future of this country looks. Well done bro.
Thanks bro, really encouraging. I am kind of still learning but ready to commit as much as it takes to breakthough in agribiz.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by themejiwalker(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2015
hotmas911:
thanks for sharing these with us. We are all going to build this nation together.

Thanks boss
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by nikaShow(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2015
mercylicious:

NIkas, so happy to see your pond.
Are they plastic ponds? will you grow them to table size?
How many fish did u stock per pond? What is the capacity in litres of each of the ponds?

I can see the water hose, but how do u drain the water?

Mercyliccious , yeah , they are plastic tanks , I can decide to grow them to table size if I want to...there's more money and less 'time' in smoking them at 300grms though wink grin

Etc...
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Bitos: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
ptoall:

Nice work. Could you pls explain how you set up the dip hose? Like how much does it cost and is it also suitable for vegetable farm?
Just as it is in the picture, the hoses were extruded and laid on the site. They were then punctured at the spots where the plantains are planted for the water to drip straight to the roots.

In terms of cost, i don't seem to remember because it's been a while i got them. You can make request from any plastic industry close to you about that.

Not sure if it's suitable for vegetable but if you want water to get to the roots and also want to save on water wastage or increased cost of irrigation, then you may need to consider drip irrigation. Look up the benefits on internet.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by olamkas: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bitos:
A colleague at my plantain farm, plus drip hose system of irrigation being practised.

WOW! I am happy to see myself and my handiwork here.
Thanks bro,and more grease to our elbows
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by olamkas: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
my plantain plantation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by excess4luv: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am really encouraged each time i log on to this section on nairaland, agriculture is the way forward, i want to invest into fishfarming, but i have challenge of security @ the backyard, but as soon as i overcome i will join great minds/hands on agriculture, but till then...... Am encouraged...... Bumper harvest to all farmers.

2 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by milvet(f): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
world1:
Testing the brand new tractor
hello boss i lik wat am seein how much is d tractor n whats ur location
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by milvet(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
mercylicious:
i just got info dt songhai farm, benin republic are coming to Anambra. Yeahhhh!

They should come quickly. i might be going there every weekend for various training.
dey are in enugu na
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by milvet(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
world1:

Am majorly into crops but cassava is no go area for me
boss y is cassava a no go area for u
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
milvet:
boss y is cassava a no go area for u
Don't do it if you don't have intention of adding value to it.
Asked any pratical farmer around you about cassava what you will hear is No market and if you are lucky to get one the price is ridiculously low.
I know some people on this forum that claim they make money selling cassava but it a big LIE.

2 Likes

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by excess4luv: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please where can i get good pepper seeds in abia state, i want to run a test @ d backyard
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by world1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
milvet:
hello boss i lik wat am seein how much is d tractor n whats ur location
4 Milla
Abeokuta
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
world1:

4 Milla
Abeokuta
waooooo this is great ooooo investment in agriculture is good oooooo .I can see this nation source of wealth pls let us endeavor to practice agriculture example is bro word1 waoooo this is great.

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by 419forlife: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2015
God is good

1 Like

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Election
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Awesome God
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
a very long day
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
"A billion Naira"
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2015
A brand new D6 bulldozer is commencing clearing on Monday or Tuesday we are waiting for the low bed carrier to transport it to site. Pictures coming soon
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by obodoG: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
ogbongenet post=280
68310:

Rolling...............

nice one. can you leave your details how i can contact you. thank you.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Denn(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Land clearing....

Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Denn:
Land clearing....
waoooooo this is great u are even burning d grass welldone.
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2015
It's another raining season
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by hotmas911(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. by Soloxam(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2015
hotmas911:
It's another raining season
@hotmas9 ur female tenant (Patience Shasere) was with us throughout yesterday, will upload her pix here soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding / Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.