Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Kind Of Love Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Love Is This? (535 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Love Is This? by ladygold555(f): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
Let's be clear on the matter of love. What is the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone?
Just loving is an agape thing, that unconditional decision that we make to love someone "with the love of the lord". Ah, but when you're in love..... Everything in you is involved.
Being in love might be compared to eros experience, love born out of intimacy, it is a combination of agape, eros and phileo.
"Being in love is not merely a feeling, it is a deep unity maintained by will and deliberately strengthened by habit" C.S Lewis.
Being in love first makes two people to promise fidelity, but it is agape that makes you love inspite of yourself; It is agape love that keeps the engine of marriage running but being "in Love" is the explosion that started it.
P.S love is a beautiful thing.
Re: What Kind Of Love Is This? by Cholls(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2014
My sister bone all this talk angry love can not be defined it has to be felt/experienced so no fact cool
Re: What Kind Of Love Is This? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2014
...love indeed a beautiful thing. that's why I advice my fellow girls to take their time
angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Love Is This? by iceberylin(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...love indeed a beautiful thing. that's why I advice my fellow girls to take their time
angry angry
You don turn TransGender grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Badass In 20 Awesomely Bad Ways. / Miss Single Single / It Is Conga (well)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.